You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 3:32am

#Lol

Hey guys
Well well well …
I’m a little surprise to read some strange thing here.

“And just like old times league will catch up and start destroying them while still lower geared. Fun times”

“But don't worry mate. There is 2nd guild on imp side that seems to have spirit of competition. And i think Utopie will be also enjoying pvp cause they are ahead with gear by a lot (like old good times)”

Wow.
Long time ago, Utopie had medium number of member. We was 5 player with a big Gear Score, and the rest with Medium gear.
But, before September, we had lose a lot of main player from our Guild, cause of Work for the majority, and school for the rest. So we lose 1 – 2 player from the main group, but that wasn’t the biggest problem, the majority of the medium – high Gear stop the game too cause of the reason I write before.

So we was still only 4 – 5 member of the main group , and the majority of the rest was new player who start this serv , they was for the majority low gear , cause they was just starting. On the same time, Lig become a lot player and with the majority of them with nice gear, not as much as the 4 -5 player of the main group, but way more gear than the majority of the other player from Utopie.

Saying that you win against us with less gear is a lie, the majority of you was way more gear compare to our majority of player. Saying the opposite cause 4 player in front of you have little more gear than the main group of avarice is stupid. It’s like open one eyes on what you want, and close the other eye on the information that you do not want to consider.

Finaly, it’s stupid to say that 1 faction have better player than the other faction, in one direction or in the other. The 2 faction have good player.

“Below you can see utopie getting rekt in raid fight...”

Well, it was 14 vs 17 but nvm, I can also make the same if you want.

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=945732451.jpg
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=694122282.jpg
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=278402183.jpg
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=581774684.jpg
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=377289755.jpg
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=794715526.jpg
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=660066627.jpg
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=475614578.jpg
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=167276989.jpg
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=8221055710.jpg
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=8061587811.jpg

You see , that work on the 2 side :)

“1 person teams? GG”
“Utopie winning some rank via 1 team wins? Eze”
“That's totaly Utopie's approach “

Hummmm, if I remember right, Avarice also make a lot of 1 player group … it’s kind of strange to reproach to other what you are doing yourself. I remember have seen a lot of solo group from avarice.

Utopie make group of 3 – 4 when we have too many same class connected for Dominion, like you know, you can’t join dominion when 2 player have the same class in the group. For exemple 3 week ago, we had 6 healer connected, so we put the 2 first on the 2 full group, and the rest can’t do anything except Q on solo.

“Utopie too bad to even fight us with a full team lel”

Wow … you mean the second group of Utopie composed by 4 low gear (Latraviata – Herrman – Vain – Kicune) have leave against the group of Avarice (Composed by the majority of the main group from avarice which have way more gear), well …. Gj

Take this, I give you that cause you really deserved it =
Gj !
Oh , and for information , i also have see second group of avarice leave against the main of Utopie , amazing.

“League has had some rough times but when it comes down to it, the people who play on league are much better, the only thing imps had were some high GS”

False , Utopie don’t had better gear than avarice since the majority of Utopie stop cause of work and School more than 1 year ago , like I explain at the start of this post.
You know , it's usually the player who speak the more who hit the less.

"The only time utopie would ever fight was when they severely outnumbered you"

This is again false. Since near 2 year, Utopie was the majority of the time with less player than Lig.

Since 2 year Utopie come on Dominion and Q on the 4 round, even if we’re less than 10 player. This is not your case.

Since 2 year, Utopie never got less rank than the second place on Dominion, and for the majority of the time, Utopie was on the place 1.

We have a stable guild, even after near 2 year the Guild Leader is the same, the Officer for the majority are the same. That’s maybe why our player stay more time on the game. We don’t pass our time to change the Guild Leader or spread on other Guild.

I read a lot of message, since all this time, from player who said that we’re not good and we will explose, but since all this time , we’re still here and player who said that are still waiting ,for the majority they have stop the game.

"YaguBro best warrior EU kek."

Ok … if you want.
-----------------------------

I know it’s maybe stupid to answer with screen, cause like said Shaffou on his troll message, this is acting like a child 14 year old, but well, nvm.
Sorry for my english, like usualy I do my best!

I let you on a nice screen :)
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=7042502212.jpg

See you Ig all :)

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 5:41am

Ah, drama and jibber jabber. The only thing I miss.

Guahahah.
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 6:53am

Laany

Intermediate

#lol !

Oh yes come on again, kill you is always a pleasure with or without gear ;)

And for screenshots, sorry but i am not 14 years to post it, my spirit is to respect ennemies, even if they don't deserve it.

Sorry Shaffou , you act more like a 6 Years old petulant Child ! You need no screens and you RESPECT your Enemies? Anyone who is not in Utopie, you treat like dirt (with some of your Members also). You should stay on the truth times. But what you can do particularly well is go send your Dogs! Should be no insult, but simple facts.
Your conduct on the Empire Side is sad. Sometimes, you should rethink your rules. I've respected you as my Ex Leader, but after your behavior I take distance from you. For you as a Tip, it would be good if you would to go themselves to the players and do not have third, unless you're feeling not too fine for that.
What I now can tell you is that I understand French, thank God for that and it is rude, if multiple in Mumble are no French understand then French to talk about 95%.. Should you know this with your Age ! Your behavior is reflected in the whole Guild .
And i hope it comes more League back and we can start Fun on this Server .
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 9:11am

Kutuzov

Beginner

Aaaay can I enter in this space tourism too? Cause looks like main subj of this thread changed to snowball fight

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 9:29am

GRIUMPH

Intermediate

@ Laany : As you see it I don't hide behind a so called unknown person, you yes...

And, as you can notice it, Utopie always stands since the beginning of the server and for 2 years with me as leader. I like when you speak about my guild, please continue I go in the kitchen make some pop-corn :)

Did you do better ? ^^ (Hum... with only 1 post on official forum, seems not... Nvm, have fun).
Le Shaf =^.^=
(Shaffou in game)
#Empire [Utopie / Smuggler's Paradise]

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 9:31am

Good choice of pictures Khunda... it's a shame you did not post all of them.

But to add a bit sound of reason I have to say that there is no point for this cocky trash talk. It looks that League most likelly will be back in better or worse shape but there will be ppl to play with. Lets try to set rules for PvP activities, finally will bring fair play to the server. I think we all dont want to see 1 man partys in dominion anymore. As well we would like to see some PvP poping every day, and it's doable if we start cooperation and fair competition.

If you would like to talk and discuss this than PM me. It would be great if Shaff or any other competent SO will talk with me :)

P.S. It's also appeal to leaders of 2nd imp side guild:)
Muriel - Avarice - Smugglers Paradise - League
http://avariceao.shivtr.com/

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 9:37am

GRIUMPH

Intermediate

@ didiw : You can pm each of us of course, if you want I can give you SO list from Utopie.
Le Shaf =^.^=
(Shaffou in game)

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 10:01am

Laany

Intermediate

@ Laany : As you see it I don't hide behind a so called unknown person, you yes...

And, as you can notice it, Utopie always stands since the beginning of the server and for 2 years with me as leader. I like when you speak about my guild, please continue I go in the kitchen make some pop-corn :)

Did you do better ? ^^ (Hum... with only 1 post on official forum, seems not... Nvm, have fun).

Oh sorry I thought you know who I am! It's me Tash

But I understand your position! But not like you make with your nation acting. This is childish and unacceptable. Just your post here has appealed me as I was allowed to experience from the 1 row, how the big Shaffou behaves.

Yes maybe 2 Years is a long Time and i see how many left and how many comes back ! I just hope, for the future that you have some more insight, this not only Utopie prevails alone. We had the same Problem to begin here with Asgard and Ascendancy.

We all want Fun and fairness !

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 10:37am

GRIUMPH

Intermediate

Oh Tashuna ? The women try to make drama in Utopie ?

Well... I'm happy you find another guild to make drama have fun !

But... I think it's not the subject to speak here, the original post was : New player join P2P.

Seriously guys, you just wrote without the good behavior to say welcome to this future player (and maybe ex-future if he read all of that).

Sorry new player I did the same cause I always defend guild and members, I hope you come in game and try to have fun, on Lig side or Empire side.

Have fun all !

Ps : Gladia, I think this subject can be close now, it seems like a fight...
Ps 2 : No more answer from me, if you want you can pm.
Le Shaf =^.^=
(Shaffou in game)

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 10:45am

Laany

Intermediate

I expected no other answer from you! :D

Because i kick on the foot and want to be a doormat by you . It is directly the ones which own Opinion makes Drama ? Sorry im to old for this ! But right is Off Topic and everything is said!

Yes enjoy the Game it makes fun and we need sometimes Drama for clearly the Air !

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 2:12pm

It's sure that utopie are bad, they only play if 4v1 with higher gear.

The proof in koe, they desert it each gear reset. It's a problem for league players who want to have fun in game, cause it's just boring to play with them. It's 4v1 with higher gear or nothing ! thats how they play !!

With this it's hard to have fun in pvp.

All news players have to know that.

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 2:28pm

Deli

popcorn?
I'm undisputed king in my own realm
Rospaseta - F2P - deactive
Rosbian -P2P - deactive

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 2:38pm

Avarice is full of disgusting roleplayers. No wonder they lose all Dominion fights. :(
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 5:18pm

Kutuzov

Beginner

Avarice is full of disgusting roleplayers. No wonder they lose all Dominion fights. :(

Expect that this drama fight started empire player from utopie and that you don't know anything about avarice people :/ ya need to RELAX

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 6:10pm

:love: :love: :love: :love:

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 6:35pm

Wednesday, November 25th 2015, 1:42pm

Achilles

Intermediate

It's sure that utopie are bad, they only play if 4v1 with higher gear.

The proof in koe, they desert it each gear reset. It's a problem for league players who want to have fun in game, cause it's just boring to play with them. It's 4v1 with higher gear or nothing ! thats how they play !!

With this it's hard to have fun in pvp.

All news players have to know that.

This :D

Will see in a few weeks when the returning league players have geared up who will be spending their time in purgatory. I look forward to seeing you spread your dots on KoE then running to safe zone Shaffou <3
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Wednesday, November 25th 2015, 1:53pm

suggestion: change the server name to "drama paradise".

Wednesday, November 25th 2015, 2:46pm

Ringelblume

Intermediate

suggestion: change the server name to "drama paradise".

This here is high quality drama, it reminds me on "Game of Thrones"
I would love to see Avarice fighting againts Utopie. It will make people start on p2p again and we will have more pvp :> wiii !
Мелоетта(Paladin) /Милоетта (Mage)
Server: Russian P2P
Fraction: League

Rate this thread