You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, November 28th 2015, 11:33am

xanax

Beginner

Rip.
Ya boi Glacie

Saturday, November 28th 2015, 11:33am

Lol at the asskissers above. We have every right to complain about a lazy sale that is useless for many people. I spend a lot of money on this game and expect some kind of quality from our events. Not just the black friday one, also the lazy christmass event they recycle every year, the halloween event etc etc. There is never anything new, just the same shit over and over again with one or two items added. But who are we kidding, it's not like we GMs that give a shit anyways (do we even have GMs at all?).
YOU AINT GOT THE ANSWERS!

Saturday, November 28th 2015, 3:33pm

Aionwen

Professional

im waiting for this costumesale like evry1 else but im not dissapointed by this sale coz last time it was for old mounts and so it would be this time for sure too.

IF i hadnt bought a mount when it appears i would be very happy to have a chance to get a mount at this sale coz prices a fair.

@ RonKwas

Hi u, i would recommend u not to take any mount with speed lower than Carpet coz all are realy lame, dont know how this goldlionjump works in compare to jumping mounts like dragon or pega but general speed would be frustrating i guess.
all mounts are mostly onehit (by npcs in carglas too) so i would recommend u only the dragon for the jump, look and generel speed but its killed easy too.
viverne was best nonbattlemount the days it was cheap for 200k.
I have dragon and viverne lvl11 and consider to buy pega just for the third jump in a row.
Pega has super generel speed but jump has to much cooldown and low HP so i recommend it only if u cant get dragon or viverne.
The rushing Forestmoose would be ok too i think.
U should go for speed with ur mount and HP coz stuff like kick, blend, stun.. dont realy make a mount good.
jes there are situations it would be helpfull but trust me, u want pure speed.
evrytime i got a faster mount i could have delete older ones coz im not able anymore to ride slower mounts.

Kelpie is a nice gimmick BUT as said just to make the most creapy mounts less worthless.
paying 80ccs for 1 month highspeed IF u have allready a very fast mount in stable is ridicoulous ridicioulous, and imo only for collectors and posing.
Allods has definitly a problem with marketingstrategie, most stuff they do u would suppose is made by braindamaged monkeys.
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Saturday, November 28th 2015, 4:03pm

freestile

Professional

im waiting for this costumesale like evry1 else

i even start wondering if they'll release this sale one day... as russian sometimes get some cs event that we never have... what do you think? ?(

Saturday, November 28th 2015, 5:58pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

I'm a new player. Would one of these mounts be worth buying or no? I tried finding a guide for what all I NEED to buy with cash, but I'm having trouble finding a current one. Guides are all so outdated.
http://aosanctuary.jimdo.com/guide-index/mounts/

That's what I've managed to do... Giving some idea about mounts but in over all every mount in this sale is worse than the 2 newest which were Viverne (regular mount) and Lightning Bolt (combat mount: superior against all other mounts).

I'd recommend either Pegasus with 155% speed (normal price, not in sale) or Yak, Moose, Cat or Rhino from Frostland Conqueror set with 148% speed or Sly Foxie, Baba Yaga's Pestle, Clumsy Bear or Moose from Mythic Hero's set which are also 148% speed. Those are the fastest available. 148% means that maximum speed is 16.12 yd per second at level 11.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Saturday, November 28th 2015, 6:14pm

Effreti

Trainee

Any info on the massive 90% sale on around 70 or so items in the cash shop the russians got a while back?
This one https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=5833
Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!

Saturday, November 28th 2015, 8:16pm

I'm a new player. Would one of these mounts be worth buying or no? I tried finding a guide for what all I NEED to buy with cash, but I'm having trouble finding a current one. Guides are all so outdated.
http://aosanctuary.jimdo.com/guide-index/mounts/

That's what I've managed to do... Giving some idea about mounts but in over all every mount in this sale is worse than the 2 newest which were Viverne (regular mount) and Lightning Bolt (combat mount: superior against all other mounts).

I'd recommend either Pegasus with 155% speed (normal price, not in sale) or Yak, Moose, Cat or Rhino from Frostland Conqueror set with 148% speed or Sly Foxie, Baba Yaga's Pestle, Clumsy Bear or Moose from Mythic Hero's set which are also 148% speed. Those are the fastest available. 148% means that maximum speed is 16.12 yd per second at level 11.

absolutely pegasus! (jumpforwardskill + healing for rider)
viverne does not have healingskill

there is no NEED for cash btw as you can exchange gold to BC in case you did not know, but it will make things happen faster

everything else has been already perfectly explained by Gwiniel :)

this event is only relevant for collectors of mounts, which buy them not for the sake of using them efficiently but more just for having them

Sunday, November 29th 2015, 5:37pm

how meh of you ...

-reply for "Aionwen"
well the vivren is not in 200k :\ thats like 1kBC and i bought the Pegasus in 1.5k from the boutique , its price now in about 400k_800k see the auction house for god sake before you post, for the mounts a level 11 dragon will surpass the level 3 pegasus due to the 30s cd of the jump so if you have the dragon no need for the pegasus and if you have any mount that its speed 16.5m/s you don't really need a pegasus for almost a 0.5m/s and a 1m 60 yard cool down jump in level 11

-reply for "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER"

the pegasus healing ability really sucks hard :\ very very hard ... it heals directly 10% of the pegasus health " which is about 25k or so for level 65 characters and a continuous healing buff that heals in about 1% of its health or so i don't really remember ... the only thing that i find it good for the healing buff that it works for the determination bar very good
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Dec 3rd 2015, 1:22pm)

Monday, November 30th 2015, 12:17am

-reply for "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER"

the pegasus healing ability really sucks hard :\ very very hard ... it heals directly 10% of the pegasus health " which is about 25k or so for level 65 characters and a continuous healing buff that heals in about 1% of its health or so i don't really remember ... the only thing that i find it good for the healing buff that it works for the determination bar very good
it sems the description is not correct, it does heal a proper amount, i use it often
(same with incorrect damageamount of combatmounts, they also can do more dmg than what is written)

Thursday, December 3rd 2015, 1:50pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

It's saddening to see people trying to speak for everyone, or throwing punches at those who do appreciate the sale. Not everyone has everything, hence most old promotions repeat by default (and have been for a very long time). It will not change. In addition, it was not a complete replica of the previous Black Friday sale -- there were additional patterns included, which was all the more reason for collectors to have a peek.

For future reference: Those who take events as a means to bash the developers, or insult fellow players who enjoy sales/events for what they are, consider that a polite warning. To the rest - you are free to express your opinion (however critical) provided it is presented in a decent manner ie. respecting the blatantly huge line between critique & flames. Given the sale is long over, this discussion can be put on ice.

Regards,
Mhul