You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, November 30th 2015, 5:50pm

Stop involving me in your stupid fight lmao
Damnatio

Smugglers Paradise - League - Avarice

http://avariceao.shivtr.com/

Monday, November 30th 2015, 6:00pm

yes very stupid fight I agree.... this time avarice win - best strategie than uto - I m happy for you , its better have a guild against us than nothing to do.
Minimum on P2P Utopie
Minichozz on F2P Flibustiers Of Nezeb and Ascendancy

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 1:38pm

Ouhhhhhh Mini top dps :D ty ty ^^
Did you notice the resoult of this battle? You had such high dmg advantage, and still lost. Do you understand why it happend?
Yes it happens when you have in team 3-4 fh when enemy team don't... :p
The name is "Random Skirmish", not "balanced skirmish" hahaha
I'm a bit surprise about all this no sense screenshots...as someone of Avarice said in this thread posts ago: "it's dominion, just be online with more ppl and you get the first place" x)
I played alone vs 2, just to have a bit of fun on last run, I finished the fight 2-0 but lost for obvious reasons, so..who cares? I had fun...not like someone else who runs away in Koe even when they are 3vs me..
So don't be afraid, you can be heroes, just for one day.. ^^

For the rest I didn't even read all answers after my last post, I don't really care x)

Desamistade - Pirati Astrali - Empire - F2P server (inactive)
Serpico - Utopie - Empire - P2P server

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 1:42pm

I see many ''big fishes'' on pictures. Seriously Utopie, pls get some guts and don't ruin Dominion. In my opinion if you q with 1 ppl for Domi, you might aswell quit participating....
I really think someone start to play Allods today.
I saw Avarice join with 1 ppl for months.............. xD

kisses, have fun..

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 2:44pm

Really? You still don't understand what I wanted to show you with these screenshots? I will write it than.

STOP THIS 1 MAN PARTY ON DOMINION! JUST FIGHT WITH FULL GROUPS AND STOP DESTROING THE MOST INTRESTING PVP ACTIVITY IN THIS GAME!
Muriel - Avarice - Smugglers Paradise - League
http://avariceao.shivtr.com/

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Dec 1st 2015, 6:15pm) with the following reason: we are not blind

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 3:03pm

come on and smile :thumbup:
"

Who fights can lose, who doesn’t fight has already lost.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Gott entzünde tief in Deinem Herzen
die Flamme der Liebe zu deinen Freunden,
wie auch zu deinen Feinden.

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 3:37pm

Really? You still don't understand what I wanted to show you with these screenshots? I will write it than.

STOP THIS 1 MAN PARTY ON DOMINION! JUST FIGHT WITH FULL GROUPS AND STOP DESTROING THE MOST INTRESTING PVP ACTIVITY IN THIS GAME!
Ehm...
Should I write again the posts 10 cm above this one..? Ok.
2nd time: You joined Domi as 1 players for months.
I don't need this kind of tips from Leagues...pls.
Dominion is made for realgars, Skirmishes are made for PVP. Deal with it.

@Yersinia:
Avarice talking about PVP: TP on KOE --> 6 Empire Altars --> Back to Novo.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Dec 1st 2015, 6:16pm)

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 3:40pm

THIS!!! I really don't care if our guild comes 1st or 4th place on Dominion, at least i can be proud we fight like its meant to be. Participating with 1 man party to win and get like 2-3 more realgar is just.... pity. Well i quess we all know who is the real winner anyway. :thumbup:
P2P
Empire Roinatan
League Bafflyndelion

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Dec 1st 2015, 6:16pm)

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 3:48pm

@Yersinia:
Avarice talking about PVP: TP on KOE --> 6 Empire Altars --> Back to Novo.

To be honest, I've yet to see actual PvP on KoE. It's either ganking with significant player/gear/class advantage or racing to the safe zone and hopping in and out.

I suppose most people from league that go to KoE are severely undergeared. Even when we were active, we wouldn't really bother with it - since there was nothing to gain from KoE.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 3:54pm

@ serpico my answer on this sign from uto blubber blubber blubber ^^^ :love: you can only good fight with mouth but not in pvp or domi FAIR ...this word is for you a foreign word (see KOE) :thumbsup: and stop talking about that ava start 1 men Domi ^^ FIRST was uto where start this yes ^^ ..how long you play here on p2p ??? 3-4 month maybe ?? speak not from stuff from yhat you have no idea pls ....domi is the best proof fr where is the better fighter ^^ ... but last week oohhh uto goes on ava and this week not ??? maybe FEAR?? Yes it is FEAR :D

Who fights can lose, who doesn’t fight has already lost.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Gott entzünde tief in Deinem Herzen
die Flamme der Liebe zu deinen Freunden,
wie auch zu deinen Feinden.

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 5:32pm

@ serpico my answer on this sign from uto blubber blubber blubber ^^^ :love: you can only good fight with mouth but not in pvp or domi FAIR ...this word is for you a foreign word (see KOE) :thumbsup: and stop talking about that ava start 1 men Domi ^^ FIRST was uto where start this yes ^^ ..how long you play here on p2p ??? 3-4 month maybe ?? speak not from stuff from yhat you have no idea pls ....domi is the best proof fr where is the better fighter ^^ ... but last week oohhh uto goes on ava and this week not ??? maybe FEAR?? Yes it is FEAR :D

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 5:43pm

I need more popcorn.

Xupa.

P.S.: Accepting donations to come back to p2p.

Wednesday, December 2nd 2015, 8:46am

I need more popcorn.

Xupa.

P.S.: Accepting donations to come back to p2p.

Donated popcorn and 1 gold.
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Wednesday, December 2nd 2015, 1:37pm

ohai,

Can pots a ss of the same DF match we were in ?

Cuz i mean, so many of them posted alr, but none showing i was top kills in my noob blues epics and 3 leggys :D ( explains the lower damage overall ) - Its about knowing where to be, i saw ppl bashing healer for minutes. u wont kill them solo... Roam search kill and secure.

We won with tactics not with gear.

Please dont ignore my skeels :thumbsup:

ps Gibe, had fun man, u lead well. with calling ppl to mid and to dismount. bet some pps didnt know to dismount for counting points :D ! - ps Thanks other avarice for heals & the fun :)

good df hoping for more

Wednesday, December 2nd 2015, 1:56pm

Ringelblume

Intermediate

Cuz i mean, so many of them posted alr, but none showing i was top kills in my noob blues epics and 3 leggys :D ( explains the lower damage overall )
Check your buff, people with low gear get a push. It's even "hard" to kill people with just blue/epic gear. Depends how good you are of course, but it's right that you have to know where to be (esespecially in this battleground).
Мелоетта(Paladin) /Милоетта (Mage)
Server: Russian P2P
Fraction: League

Wednesday, December 2nd 2015, 1:58pm

Cuz i mean, so many of them posted alr, but none showing i was top kills in my noob blues epics and 3 leggys :D ( explains the lower damage overall )
Check your buff, people with low gear get a push. It's even "hard" to kill people with just blue/epic gear. Depends how good you are of course, but it's right that you have to know where to be (esespecially in this battleground).

Yet again, a lot of ppl are full eggy enchanted with som myths alr. espiaclly the active players, doing pvp n stuffs :)

so being considered full epics by the system still puts you on the lowest gearscore segment, compared to the most active players.

stay sexy :thumbup:

Wednesday, December 2nd 2015, 2:11pm

Charles come back m8. we need more pro warriors.

ps Rezardi come back plx :(

need some1 too look up too

Thursday, December 3rd 2015, 5:08am

popcorn... hmm...beer..

maybe i'll check 7.0 atleast if all this thread energy converted to the game and P2P server it would be great.
i like to P2P rise again, i can still remember when there was only 5 active players on empire side, good astral fights against mandoline.
I'm undisputed king in my own realm
Rospaseta - F2P - deactive
Rosbian -P2P - deactive

Thursday, December 3rd 2015, 6:37am

Azir

Intermediate

I am enjoying myself on P2P sure as an NA player my time zone to play does not match most of the EU players, but on my days off I have time to enjoy gameplay :) :thumbsup:

But still I am sure some players will rejoin P2P to test out 7.0 and maybe stay who knows.

Friday, December 4th 2015, 6:42pm

this threat reminds me one song

whodini - friends.
I'm undisputed king in my own realm
Rospaseta - F2P - deactive
Rosbian -P2P - deactive

Rate this thread