You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 12:14pm

Koervanders

Beginner

• "Koervanders" started this thread

Whats the class to be in 7.0?

Yo, flee here, gonna play a lil on p2p for 7.0, got some major feels towards lvling something new for 7.0, how are wardens in 7.0?

Quoted

DOKTAR/KAPTAIN.FLnEEdledeck

Quoted

void - HaveArinse

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 2:54pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 6:35pm

Warden is ok. I would say balanced.
Paladin is OP (like always :/).

So if you want to go "whatever wins" take a Pally, but keep in mind that 7.0 is really fresh, and there will be hotfixes for sure.
Muriel - Avarice - Smugglers Paradise - League
http://avariceao.shivtr.com/

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 9:24pm

Wednesday, December 2nd 2015, 7:38am

Koervanders

Beginner

Yo, flee here

Marry me.
Hellz yes!
Yo, flee here

Marry me. :love:

Quoted

Quoted

void - HaveArinse

Wednesday, December 2nd 2015, 4:24pm

If you're a masochist who loves clunky mechanics and crazy-high skill cap which is in no way reflected in actual power of your character - go psi.

Wednesday, December 2nd 2015, 5:13pm

Intre

Trainee

Quoted

If you're a masochist who loves clunky mechanics and crazy-high skill cap which is in no way reflected in actual power of your character - go psi.

So they didn't touch psi? :x

Wednesday, December 2nd 2015, 5:16pm

Nandita

Intermediate

Wednesday, December 2nd 2015, 6:50pm

Quoted

So they didn't touch psi? :x

Sadly, they made psi even more clunky and weaker than it is now.
Unless they do some hotfixes in the near future, I can see people deserting this class just as it was in 5.0.

Wednesday, December 2nd 2015, 9:35pm

why psi should be weak? O.o one of the best pve dps classes and super mega tanky in pvp O.o

Wednesday, December 2nd 2015, 10:59pm

why psi should be weak? O.o one of the best pve dps classes and super mega tanky in pvp O.o

In 6.0 it isn't, but 7.0 it sure is.

Well PvE is fine if you don't mind having 6 buttons in single target rotation and 4 in AoE, but PvP it's paper. Something like mage on p2p right now.

Thursday, December 3rd 2015, 2:11am

Akio

Beginner

In 6.0 it isn't, but 7.0 it sure is.

Well PvE is fine if you don't mind having 6 buttons in single target rotation and 4 in AoE, but PvP it's paper. Something like mage on p2p right now.
I've only ever used a psi when I used to play a few years ago on the Euro servers and even now that I restarted (some 4 or so years later), it doesn't feel too different. Are other classes a lot more simple/easier to play? I remember always getting wrecked by summies and wardies but against other classes I did fairly fine so long as it was 1vs1. I haven't taken part in any pvp since restarting though. I've played for about a month and just hit 65 the other day.
Gouzanku - Annoying Psi of the Empire

Thursday, December 3rd 2015, 8:14am

Koervanders

Beginner

trololol, i know the ways of the psi, and Nayrb made me hate them thelepatic lil assholes, Im never gonna touch that class again:p

Quoted

Quoted

void - HaveArinse

Thursday, December 3rd 2015, 9:34am

Intre

Trainee

Quoted

Not one of the best pve dps classes of the game. with the same gear/cash shop and skill, you'll be below scout, warden, engi, bard and melee/caster healer. Didn't see a dps paly in a while, but i think they're ahead as well. Warrior is nearly equal to psi. Only mage is below everthing atm.

not that psi can't out dps these classes on some bosses ( proof on the 9th boss of ferris 2months ago: dem deeps), but overall, they're behind.

As for pvp, sure you're tanky as fuck, but your dmg output is crap. You can burst someone every now and then, but you completly rely on your team to deal dmg as your only viable spec is a cc one atm (pick a dps oriented one and you'll deal 2 times less than any other dps dedicated class in pvp, that's what i mean in "viable")

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Intre" (Dec 3rd 2015, 9:39am)

Thursday, December 3rd 2015, 1:07pm

As for pvp, sure you're tanky as fuck, but your dmg output is crap. You can burst someone every now and then, but you completly rely on your team to deal dmg as your only viable spec is a cc one atm (pick a dps oriented one and you'll deal 2 times less than any other dps dedicated class in pvp, that's what i mean in "viable")

This is the bad thing about psi right now. It has EXTREMELY limited number of attacks, most of the time you can't burst someone down from full hp (if they aren't undergeared) and if you let them use a potion or land a single heal, you can be sure you'll run out of resources (concentration stacks, essences, cooldowns) before they are dead.

The good thing is those limited attacks can be launched in a very rapid succession, almost instantly. This is why in my opinion the best thing to do to be "viable" is stack as much Brutality as you can and make sure the enemies your team takes to 50 percent go to 0 and not back to 100.

To anyone fighting team that has a psi, just make sure people don't go low and you're rendering the psi close to useless.

From what I've seen so far of 7.0, this principle doesn't really change, that is alone you are still near useless and you're not meant to put constant pressure, just take advantage of opportunity windows.

The "full dps" build I think is pure, 100% PvE because it can't take almost any defensive rubies. Those are locked to either control or support aspect.

In control aspect you can cc a single target almost indefinitely, but as soon as a 2nd enemy appears - you're dead. Just like pre-Gipat psi.

In support aspect your attacks can slow, reduce healing taken, increase damage taken, reduce damage done or reduce willpower of your targets, that is you aren't meant to kill anybody either.

It seems the developers "attempted to" give psi defense in control and support aspects, but didn't quite succeed doing it (fingers crossed for hotfixes). In full dps they didn't even try.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Dec 3rd 2015, 1:21pm)

Friday, December 4th 2015, 1:29am

Cantata

bard are the best one in 7.0 one shoot :thumbsup:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czTx5Jc9iCk
Bards will lose cantata in 7.0 ?

Friday, December 4th 2015, 2:30am

bard are the best one in 7.0 one shoot :thumbsup:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czTx5Jc9iCk

watching this guys movies (the other videos too!) makes it seem that all classes are OP but actually its his equipment/items which make him superior i guess 8o
very pleasent to watch !!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Dec 4th 2015, 5:20am)

Friday, December 4th 2015, 12:00pm

I don't understand why you are complaining about psi? Yes, they have lower damage than other class in pvp, but also have one of the best burst in the game, too much tankiness and you can also do good control even in dps spec. Yes, you must often rely on your team, but you can't ask to do as much global dps than other class. It will be too much. And it's already too much. It's like tank paladin who hit too much, bard who do too much burst in single damage, etc. I hope it will be fixed in 7.0 but.. ;-(

And don't judge class about videos, we don't see cs and gear!

Friday, December 4th 2015, 4:29pm

need A name

Intermediate

I'd also just wait for the patch to come up before judging the classes or the whole new system they wanna bring up.

I mean, do you understand at all what's said in these videos? ;)

I do, at least the half of it with his pronounciation :S , and it seems to me that he barely understands the classes himself in the end (just the general mechanics, he skips most of the detailed stuff and doesn't even explains pall changes, at least from that I understood in the bard-vid).

Just wait and see
"Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidtiy...I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Friday, December 4th 2015, 5:19pm

I'd also just wait for the patch to come up before judging the classes or the whole new system they wanna bring up.

I mean, do you understand at all what's said in these videos? ;)

Yes and it doesn't end here. I went to actually play on the public test server when it was available, levelled there from 65 to 70 doing all the quests:

I also read the "Psionicist" section of Russian forums every day.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Dec 4th 2015, 5:27pm)