Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Hi all, new players here

Hi all

at first, sorry for my english i know only a bit.

subbed now, downloading game. I played time ago and i liked the game 4 years ago, but RL give me away from the game.

Im old enough to decide to my own to sub and play in this game in P2P server.

See you all at cap :rolleyes:

you won't see anyone at cap on the sub server. ;)

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT

Welcome to the Sub server, If you need anything just ask :) what side you going to play on empire or league? both are slowly filling up with players. I need new players everyday, :thumbsup: Hope to see you around I will say the pop of sub is not super great but in 7.0 should get better and when allods goes to steam maybe get even more full who knows. Goodluck

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Azir« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Marco

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Administration clerk federal government of Berlin

• Nachricht senden

Push better join US again on FB We are now group p2p Smugglers Paradise We preparing contacts for 7.0 but if u dont want and just write like that PLZ dont post on P2P area

Push better join US again on FB We are now group p2p Smugglers Paradise We preparing contacts for 7.0 but if u dont want and just write like that PLZ dont post on P2P area

I'm sorry you feel that way. While I respect your opinion, I disagree and feel that you are wrong. Here is why: :P

Regards,
Push

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT