You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 19th 2015, 7:13pm

• "DarenaBryant" started this thread

Where does it show your purchases and total crystals on the site?

I recently found the "Surprise Package" and was told "Hey! You were just gifted 4,500 crystals!". I was really happy; I thought it was some kind of special holiday gift, and wanted to find out where to get these "gifted" crystals.

So I clicked the magic lamp icon... and clicked it, and clicked it, expecting it to deposit my "gift". Suddenly my laptop freezes up. WTF?

The browser opens and opens and opens... ( I closed the extra ones ), and takes me to the "Top Up Crystals" page. Why... this isn't a gift at ALL! Maybe I just need to buy a few crystals to get the gift? So I buy a few. That's when I notice the 300% thing on the lamp. "Ah, it's just bonus crystals!"

But then I notice something else.

There's no actual place to look that shows my last purchase, how much said purchase was for, or how many of each crystal type have or was awarded for making my purchase. ...Am I missing something, or is there really no place in my account info that I can see this information in detail? This would be really BAD for me if that's the case as I like to know this info is recorded in an easy to access place just in case something goes wrong; all I'll need is a screenshot to get things corrected.

Can anyone tell me if I'm missing something, or if not, WHY there isn't such a feature in place?

Sunday, December 20th 2015, 7:06am

I remeber that this information was on my personal gpots account (purchases history), tho i never saw it on my.com.

Sunday, December 20th 2015, 9:59am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

I recently found the "Surprise Package" and was told "Hey! You were just gifted 4,500 crystals!". I was really happy; I thought it was some kind of special holiday gift, and wanted to find out where to get these "gifted" crystals.
You get Magic Lamp bonus Premium Crystals (purple) ONLY IF you buy Crystals (blue) with real cash first. There's no "free 4500 prem crystals" otherwise.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Sunday, December 20th 2015, 10:32am

freestile

Professional

does the magic lamp bonus ends today (end of the event) or on the 23th (as it's written on the bonus ig)?

Monday, December 21st 2015, 2:43pm

IAmGroot

Professional

my.com has no interest in letting you see how much you have spent on their game.

When the game was owned by gpotato (god...as much as I hated them, I miss them so badly...they were like angels in comparison) they allowed you to see your purchase history.

Regarding the "bonus free crystals"...If it sounds too good to be true in Allods...it DEFINITELY is.
With companies like this, there is NOTHING free and NO gifts.
They do not appreciate us as real customers.
To them, we are just money, not people.

Good luck and Merry Christmas to all. :)

Monday, December 21st 2015, 3:17pm

freestile

Professional

With companies like this, there is NOTHING free and NO gifts.
They do not appreciate us as real customers.
To them, we are just money, not people.

that's why after my business stydies i'd like to work in marketing or communication into a a videogame company in order to make more player-friendly games :love:

Monday, December 21st 2015, 4:12pm

IAmGroot

Professional

that's why after my business stydies i'd like to work in marketing or communication into a a videogame company in order to make more player-friendly games :love:
I wish more people with your type of passion were in jobs like this. This is NOT the job for many people.

Rate this thread