You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 11:52am

The subject here is :

League doesn't respect Christmas truce, nothing else, thank to respect original message.

Have fun !

No more answer from me ;)

There was no truce to respect, since nobody proposed a truce beforehand, let alone having all sides agree to it.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 12:22pm

Ringelblume

Intermediate

tbh...

after few days this thread will be old and people will forget about that.
That a guildleader is such an attention whore and even has to post something nonsense like that on almost every forum (languages) is what people will keep in their minds. It was a bad move and has the totally opposite efect.

Even when I played on F2P a truce wasn't self-evident. You have to speak directly to people and make it clear and official.

Enjoy your own goal and christmas / holidays.
Мелоетта(Paladin) /Милоетта (Mage)
Server: Russian P2P
Fraction: League

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 12:27pm

The subject here is :

League doesn't respect Christmas truce, nothing else, thank to respect original message.

Have fun !

No more answer from me
Ignore all posts with proper arguments about not knowing any of this. And then repeat what you said as if it makes people ignore those arguments. Having arguments against something is not disrespecting. Well unless you're a woman. kek m8.

ᴵ'ᵛᵉ ᵖᶫᵃʸᵉᵈ ᶫᵉˢˢ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵃ ʸᵉᵃʳ⋅ ᵀʰᵉʳᵉ ᶦˢ ᶜʰʳᶦˢᵗᵐᵃˢ ᵒᶰᶜᵉ ᵃ ʸᵉᵃʳ⋅ ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵐᵉᵃᶰˢ ᶦ ʷᵃˢ ᶰᵒᵗ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᶫᵃˢᵗ ᶜʰʳᶦˢᵗᵐᵃˢ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉᵃʳ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ʳᵘᶫᵉˢ⋅

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 3:31pm

^^ Didiw said : Each day you respect undergeared ppl and kill them really fast in KoE with your 100k+ GS partys :)

I'm so touched...

Not my bad if you don't want to lvl up your gear and if you don't want to die, put your flag off or go hello kitty online :D
Bliblablubb really Shaff this is your ANSWER ? Maybe then dont use the Banner !!! You are only good with your Khunda and when some other with you ! alone you run , maybe stay by the true and let the little People alone ok then you can speak from RESPECT :thumbsup: And not all play over 1-2 Years on the Server Miss Dealmakerin

And hey you was on this day on Ligside wyh you not use a Megaphone and say it in Worldchat ??? I saw you and it comes nothing from you .

And hey yes it was my fault i told my Leader what is with Raiddomi ^^ .... he play not so long and sorry my Christmas is not on Wednesday my is thurdays ^^ ...But i see you have really no other Problems .... WAU WAU

Who fights can lose, who doesn’t fight has already lost.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Gott entzünde tief in Deinem Herzen
die Flamme der Liebe zu deinen Freunden,
wie auch zu deinen Feinden.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Yersi" (Dec 23rd 2015, 3:36pm)

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 10:53pm

GRIUMPH

Intermediate

• "GRIUMPH" started this thread

Finally you take the best way to not attack on Christmas truce ! Thank you !

Le Shaf =^.^=
(Shaffou in game)
#Empire [Utopie / Smuggler's Paradise]

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 11:32pm

need A name

Intermediate

Well,
this is just hilarious.
Seriously guys, what are you talking about? :D

Christmas truce? Am I able to eat that...?

And hey: It's not the case, that I'm giving any sh*t about Avarice attacking us. Also, it should be OUR problem to deal with, 'cause we're the ones being attacked, isn't it?

We never arranged any truce with anyone, so I see absolutly no problem here.

And btw: Dominion is a f*cking joke on p2p; and the 1 or 2 realgear more or less doesn't make any difference.

But hey: what would be Allods without any drama? Missing it sometimes. :rolleyes:
"Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidtiy...I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 11:33pm

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 12:24am

But hey: what would be Allods without any drama? Missing it sometimes. :rolleyes:

Gotta try hard to discredit the enemies who don't even play.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 11:44pm

Shame on you !!

Each year we respect Christmas truce for the 2 last week of the year !

Merry Christmas for all ppl respect the truce.
Aha Shaffou and what you doing ??
http://prntscr.com/9i8bag

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lioo" (Jan 3rd 2016, 9:09pm)

Tuesday, December 29th 2015, 10:30pm

GRIUMPH

Intermediate

And yes you bet befor we go now on Utopie !!! Please shut up next time sorry but for your age you are very very childish .

Yersi, I would so much want to believe you, but with this screen, it's just impossible...

Le Shaf =^.^=
(Shaffou in game)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "GRIUMPH" (Dec 29th 2015, 10:39pm)

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 8:32am

Ok then that was a mistake from me , I apologize! , but not for the Christmas Eve you came to Novo and attackst ! This is much worse because there was Christmas and not on Domiraidtag. You can not talk about peace when yourself do not, just because you get bored.

On this you give no Answer ?? 8|

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 9:31am

waqee

Trainee

only 4 guild people respect with not playing :D
:thumbup:

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 9:47am

GRIUMPH

Intermediate

Seems you don't understand Christmas Truce, so I explain :

Since the start of Allods, we have "Christmas Truce" for the 2 last weeks of the year, this truce is :

To not bid on a guild for realgar, it mean no fight for the 2 last wednesday.

But truce isn't stop pvp for 2 weeks, it's only for Dominion, nothing else, so if I want go to Novo and if you have your flag on, I'll attack you, look at your screen, Kaira hasn't flag on, I can't attack him and he's alive !

And now, ofc if you rape Christmas Truce, our guild defend our Faction !
For information, Utopie attack nobody, PvpKillers is our incarnation's guild, we just protect, nothing else.
Le Shaf =^.^=
(Shaffou in game)

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 9:55am

then you can also explain what the difference is! Fight is fight. Whether you come on Sundays or Wednesdays Domi or by Novo and attackst! Yes, I came from Koe (guildquest) and wanted my Reinca! Honestly if you were holding something your peace talk, you would not be attacked !! You turn it to you as you need it. :D And im sure you attack AFK people like MyMelo xdd

Ps : the word fairness you do not know :love:

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 10:10am

Seems you don't understand Christmas Truce, so I explain :

Since the start of Allods, we have "Christmas Truce" for the 2 last weeks of the year...
And who decided about this? You?
Muriel - Avarice - Smugglers Paradise - League
http://avariceao.shivtr.com/

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 11:27am

GRIUMPH

Intermediate

Since the last 3 Years (as i know) there was a Cristmas truce on each server!

I Hope for this Cristmas it´s also like the last Year´s

As you can read didiw, It's like this since the start of Allods, it's not my rules but game's rules only.

I hope it's more clear for you now.
Le Shaf =^.^=
(Shaffou in game)

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 11:35am

Since the last 3 Years (as i know) there was a Cristmas truce on each server!

I Hope for this Cristmas it´s also like the last Year´s

As you can read didiw, It's like this since the start of Allods, it's not my rules but game's rules only.

They're not rules at all. In previous years there were proposals so people have been going around asking guilds publicly and personally to join the movement of not doing raid dominion during holidays.
This year neither any of the Russian servers or the F2P server kept the truce from what I know, because nobody organized it.

If you've agreed to something 2-3 years ago then it doesn't automatically mean that the different players who play currently give a damn about it. If you disagree, you should take it up to those who you made the agreement with (I'm pretty sure they don't play anymore though).
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 1:41pm

Game's rules? Well if it was game rule than they would just turn off dominion for these 2 weeks. But it's not a rule(check meaning of this word before you start using it). It's not even a tradition, because it's not well known to all payers.

And you being indignant about this is like the pot calling the kettle black.
Muriel - Avarice - Smugglers Paradise - League
http://avariceao.shivtr.com/

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 2:52pm

I becomes Pipi in my Eyes really when i read your Words and your quotes Shaff ;( It is an unwritten law, just as the one in ar nobody shoots. But when you makes so huge clamor for Christmas Peace then pls not only for Raiddomi :thumbsup: Now go Koe stand in the Entry and wait or go and att again people there stand in Group off Mobs . [...]

[...]

/ Edit by Lioo: Removed some parts of your post.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lioo" (Jan 3rd 2016, 8:58pm)

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 8:48pm

mhh while its true there was always a christmas truce in allods (at least for the last 5 years or so while i play) some have a diffrent definition of the word it seems :wacko: CHRISTMAS truce means its truce on CHRISTMAS^^ and the reason is not some world peace bullshit of not attacking everyone or licking unicorn ass its rather a simple safety measure so you dont have to raid 21:00 on the 24 december cuz some ppl prefer to be with their famalies there (i personally dont care i would raid there too but i understand ppl who doesnt want ;))

so dont celebrate christmas for 2 weeks :D