You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 2:58pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Prophetic Card of Witch Forest Treasure - 24/12/15

Dear Sarnaut,

The point of our magic compass has once again turned towards brand new treasure, prompting us to wave goodbye to the Northern Treasure & Forest Treasure expeditions before we head off deeper into the wilderness in search of even more awe inspiring wealth.

A new treasure hunt has begun – and you are invited to join us! Will you be the one to discover the elusive Witch's treasure, or tame the mystical Forest Viverne, Pegasus, Dragon, or Gryphon?

NOTE: If you already have a mount of this type, it will be replaced with the new one – adopting the experience and the hunger rate of the old.

---------

By deciphering the Coven knowledge contained within Prophetic Cards of Witch Forest Treasures, you are destined to stumble upon a wealth of goodies – from mystical mounts described only in songs and tales, to special equipment, costumes, potent elixirs, and armfuls of priceless currency. The most persistent treasure hunters will be rewarded with a costume of the Forest Witch!

* You can now find Prophetic Cards scattered around the world, or buy them from local holiday committees in Novograd and Nezebgrad.
* Prophetic Cards can be deciphered using an “Ancient Compass”, available in the Boutique.
* Deciphering Prophetic Cards rewards you with items of varying degrees of rarity, including: gold dust, costumes, crystal chips, powerful potions, and fantastic mounts.
* After a certain amount of Compasses are used, you will be eligible for a “Stroke of Luck”, gaining an “Extra Draw” that allows you to obtain one of the rarest items.
* No matter how lucky (or unlucky) your attempts are, rest assured – you will obtain a guaranteed prize for each “Milestone” reached.

This event will be active from the 24th of December until the 11th of January – the perfect time to consider joining our search for the exquisite Witch Forest treasure!

Good luck - and happy holidays!

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 3:00pm

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 3:11pm

freestile

Professional

one word for this : FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Friday, December 25th 2015, 10:12pm

Its kinda not fair that after paying real money i still get shit...also that 1 person will spend 5 E and gets drake and other will spend 50 to do it...if we pay it should be equal no randomness

Friday, December 25th 2015, 11:30pm

Its kinda not fair that after paying real money i still get shit...also that 1 person will spend 5 E and gets drake and other will spend 50 to do it...if we pay it should be equal no randomness

thats why there are mounts available directly in the boutique and why there are mounts beeing sold in auctions so you can avoid gambling
also, randomness is limited due to guaranteed prices...

Sunday, December 27th 2015, 10:44am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

It's all about your luck - some have it more than others. I spend 50 € in this sale (still have few keys left) but by far I have over 8k crystal chips, 38 boxes of all 3 different elixirs, almost 2 million gold dust, 20ish new costumes and 45000 gold in sold costumes I already had, lots of mirra, june coins, carnival masks and about 300 mount feeds... I also got Dragon, Gryphon and Viverne (wanted dragon and pegasus)...

Still, only thing I consider as **** as you called it would be gold dust since you can buy it straight with in-game gold. I would have paid many times over in real money to buy that many crystal chips on top of everything else! Previously I would have called mount feed as trash too but now that it's limited to 10 feeds per day (instead 110 possible with all incarns), I value it since it's not cheap and I have mounts to level up.

Meanwhile another completely new player didn't spend a dime and got Viverne from the Allods gift of few cards and compasses... Talk about luck right there!

So all in all, don't participate in Prophetic Card events, if you feel it's waste of your time/money. I dislike strongbox sales and I pass most of them or buy perhaps 1 to 30 boxes, if it's really tempting as Lightning Bolt mount, extra rubies or talent points etc. In my opinion strongboxes are far greater waste of money than Prophetic Cards ever have been.

Edit: got the pegasus too from lucky strike <33
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gwiniel" (Dec 28th 2015, 10:18am)

Sunday, December 27th 2015, 3:35pm

freestile

Professional

lightning bolt strongboxes : 420 boxes > 0 mount
these prophetic cards : 5 luck stikes > 0 mount

not complaining because randomness is randomness but i feel a bit unlucky thought ;(

Rate this thread