You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 26th 2015, 2:20pm

Noob summoner questions

Hadn't got past level 40 yet and I was wondering, what is the point in leveling putrefy and vampirism past level 1, if you're going to get Life Tap and Decomposition later?
Also, if I'm going for the DoT build, should I also add acid/shadow to it, if I want to use it both in PvP and PvE?

Saturday, December 26th 2015, 3:47pm

you can get the better version of these skills to the same level like the startingversion

so if you want decomposition level 3 you need putrefy level 3, same with other skills like that

as for dot, depends on how you want your build, dot only is too weak damage for many players, the usual thing is to attack with neurotoxine, this causes decomposition, due to rubys there comes poison-weakness-effect and then attacking with death-howl and lifetap is stronger

acid is less popular for pvp

Saturday, December 26th 2015, 9:49pm

Oh, I'm already abusing the Howl and Neurotoxin, along with the rubies that give Wandering Fever a little DoT.
I was just thinking that there could be ways to improve it.
This is what I have so far. http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!131...3…/QYMUE!c/QZUPMC

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "DrScourge" (Dec 26th 2015, 9:54pm)

Sunday, December 27th 2015, 1:29am

- withering touch is recommended since it will make neurotoxine spawn decomposition (however this is a comfortruby)
- toxic weakness is one of the keys for burstdmg as a summoner (70% more dmg from deathhowl)
- blood aegis will make you no longer need to recast your bloodshield

accelerated metabolism is not worth taking...

therer are more things, but for the beginning i guess this is enough

Sunday, December 27th 2015, 3:04am

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Hi,

at first forget about the acid build. It's not that good for leveling/supporting/pvp , so it's bad for almost everything.
If you want to go full dps there is nothing wrong with taking rank 3 life tap and decomposition, but rank 2 is enough for almost everthing 'cause rank 3 is a really little improvement and costs you tons of talent points which you could use for other things.

Withering Touch is a must have ruby - at least on rank 2 'cause you don't have time (and mana) to use neurotoxin AND decomposition on any enemy.

You also should combine blood aegis rubies with one urgent protection ruby. So you wont run out of blood aegis stacks anytime.

Virulence Rubies aren't that good, this ones are the comfort rubies.

Accelerated Metabolism is one of the key rubies, take one, but just one. You need wandering fever to be a dot for toxic weakness, but nothing more, because the dot is not that strong, for 3 rubies. Thats the reason I think the race skill from elves is the most powerful for dps vamp lurker build 'cause it's an extra dot for 32 seconds, providing you with another chance of casting toxic weakness on a single target.

You should also aim for the 3 rubies from phlebotomy and dark leech.

The heal skills (Reanimation, Plague of Mending, Dark Empathy) you should have on rank 2, if you want to go for offheal.

Also the Debilitating Plague is one of the must have skills for pve. It's the best perma cc you can have in allods (my opinion).

The dark gift rubies are one of the greatest mana ruby. You get more faith + Your ghostly cover will recover mana. (Also you've more life)

Dark Spark is a must have on vamp builds. More heal + more shadow dmg when you use a heal spell using blood.

If you want to have a build which you can use for both pve and pvp, you should go for something like that:
http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!122...3…cuivwge/YTCQSVB

Sure there are tons of modifications you can do, like dark pact. I prefer to have it on rank 3. But many don't use it at all, some just take it on rank 1 or 2. I just like it 'cause you don't need to "charge blood" with phlebo to have an almost full blood bank. Also you have an emergency blood supply without loosing too much life, so you can use it in pvp fights too.

You also can take blood tap rank 1 or 2, so you get some mana and blood back for each monster you've killed and when your lurker dies or gets released.

When you reach level 65 you get a free skill reset, so you can change your skilltree then.

For your current leveling build should something like that work til level 65: http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!132...3…!scntcnd/WGKUNC
BAUA POWA!

Sunday, December 27th 2015, 7:58pm

Thanks for the advice, but I thought the 3 rubies in Wandering Fever dealt decent damage, that didn't need recasting.

Sunday, December 27th 2015, 9:51pm

reeah19

Intermediate

they do dmg every 3 sec, but considering u are leveling is not worth, for long fights it is.
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden