You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 8:50am

Halfing

Beginner

Stop buying mmose gold k thx

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 2:43pm

even better if someone handles his mails by just klicking "take all attachments" while not reading for example to get his auction-gold :x

If they use stolen card, you lose something?
If card was reported - pay bank.
If not reported - pay owner.

good thought
if its this way should not be a problem of my.com but only for the bank/the owner... its his fault anyway if he give away creditcard details!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Dec 30th 2015, 3:08pm)

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 3:26pm

Kissaki

Trainee

I think everyone can understand that people who bought illegal gold/crystals from these sellers should be punished.

A separate issue is these people who have say they have been banned just for coming into contact with illegal gold/crystals.

I'm sure that investigations are ongoing and blahblahblah, but since communication between support and players can take a very long time, maybe you could tell people on a forum somewhere what kind of evidence they are going to be asked to provide, so if they are innocent they can speed up the process of being unbanned.

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 4:11pm

good luck winninng to an empty server then maybe u can lose vs urself

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 2:32am

pff some ppl are thinking the game will lose everything without them. LOL

I am sorry for saying that but noone cares you. you were greedy. cheated and banned. that's all.

there is more fun without greedy cheaters...

yes this game is kinda p2w. i can spend my money for a competitive p2w game. but if i knew there are some cheaters or illegal ways to win - I prefer spending that money for some beers and peanuts
Burç

The Noob

Spoiler Spoiler

Carisma - Whacky - Fantastic - ObeyUrMaster - Reprobate - Stiff - Carismakiss - Almond - Comet

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 10:12am

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 11:45am

Psoglav

Beginner

People have been banned many times in Allods because of various exploits. In other MMOs you usually get permanent ban but here you can usually "negotiate" with customer support and buy your way out of it by paying the amount of money you actually exploited. So heavy cash shop users who did use exploited gold will be back in game in no time. I don't see the reason for so much whining here :)

On the other hand, if this is more than buying gold from gold sellers, and it's some actual exploit of the game mechanics, punishment for this act must be more severe.

Cheers ^^

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 4:32pm

Yuna

Trainee

People have been banned many times in Allods because of various exploits. In other MMOs you usually get permanent ban but here you can usually "negotiate" with customer support and buy your way out of it by paying the amount of money you actually exploited. So heavy cash shop users who did use exploited gold will be back in game in no time. I don't see the reason for so much whining here :)

On the other hand, if this is more than buying gold from gold sellers, and it's some actual exploit of the game mechanics, punishment for this act must be more severe.

Cheers ^^

that made me laugh... whats exploiting when they let gold sellers spamming their sh!#t 24/7? obviously someone might buy one day, but its their job to ban that seller, not whole fkin server... if they wanted to kill a server, they could just delete it, but this is stupid and the timing with holidays is awesome that i find it ironic from them :)
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 5:03pm

They gave the gold sellers a long time, like 8 months?
Nothing was done, they didn't ban them, didn't track them, or work on preventing it.

Now half the server is paying for their negligence.

They let the wild fire spread, watched it burn, and now people who lived in the forest are at fault.
^_^

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 5:53pm

Vickie Lynn

Intermediate

Maybe they were to long to react against those gold sellers. They let the temptation growing up, but well, we were not threatened by anything. I personally bought on that site to test, I got banned and have to pay a fine I can't afford. That's only my fault, I think that the ppl to blame are ourselves.

Now there's the ppl who will be able to pay, the others who won't be able. It was a great game, but the temptation was too high for a little cs like me ^^. Ppl like me lost a great game but I'm sure there's others!

All in all, everyone has their wrongs, things are done and we can't go back to the past (if I could I'd had not checked that site!)

The last thing I'd say on that 31st of December is : Happy new Year to all, and have fun with that game!
I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 7:10pm

IAmGroot

Professional

That is about the saddest, most sincere post I have read.
I am so sorry that you were forced into trying to find an alternate way to afford to play this game.

THIS, right here, is the BIG problem with Allods. IT COST TOO MUCH FOR THE AVERAGE PLAYER.
I think it is absolutely INSANE that your players, your community, are willing to risk everything they have in this game to try to be able to play it at a competitive level. No one should ever have to have that as an issue. If the game was affordable (Like everyone could get all the 2nd or 3rd tiers of CS items and level 9 runes for $200-300)...you would have thousands upon thousands upon thousands of players. But instead this costs $2000-3000. Instead of having 25,000 people spending $200-300 and having $5,000,000-7,500,000 you have 100 players spending $1000... so you have $100,000... I'm not sure how you can't see this...I'm really not sure. It's REALLY easy simple numbers.

Shame, absolute SHAME ON YOU Allods for getting to this point.

I hope something can change because I am just becoming more and more disappointed in the way this game is being ran.
I have spent...COUNTLESS amounts of dollars on this game because I supported it. I loved it. I still love it. But I can honestly say, now, I HATE it at the same time and that makes me so sad. I really wish something gets figured out because we will not ever have an increase of players at this rate, it will be a swift decline into nothingness. I want this game to last forever. I have met so many incredible people on this game, in fact I married my new best friend because of this game. I would hate to see greed be the downfall of this magnificent game.

- Groot

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "IAmGroot" (Dec 31st 2015, 7:19pm)

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 7:17pm

Psoglav

Beginner

Just one thing, who dafuq blames gold sellers for getting a ban? :D So if you have a drug dealer for example and you buy illegal drugs from him, you are not to blame, only the dealer? Yeah riiiightttt... :))))

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 8:01pm

Aionwen

Professional

Quoted

hate to see greed be the downfall

its not evil greed, its the so called Marketing. u know, the stuff thats made for the owners not the customers with Product life-cycle management, cost use bill, profitmaximization etcpp... its part of the daily brainwash and u all are a part of it except u are in the resistance. in german there is a word: if u are not part of the solution u are part of the problem, so pls stop complaining about kicking cheaters!

did guilds go into war against each others or not? are this addicted opcashers lifting, and arent this wouldlike oplayers highening prices by lowbuy and highsell the efforts to make for all? were is the fairplay and the conciousness that this is just a game and that we could have made tension by ourselve not by CS?

we could have made pvp battles outside of trophy- and farmcompetitions but who participated or would like to? imps could visit novo just for fun coz they have all items to have... me not.

personaly my goal was just to be a very good heal to keep my mates alive while raiding or pvping, but i end up too in the struggle for competitiveness and i feel it sucks more than a bit.

really dont understand this crying about banning and killing the hole server and this 100-active-peeps-story. im not missing anybody atm.

i simply ignored goldsellers coz my ignorelist isnt full yet, temptation solved.

btw i would like to buy some items in near future, eventually even out of ah, so pls before banning me give me a call jeah?
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aionwen" (Dec 31st 2015, 8:08pm)

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 8:22pm

you sure are happy psoglav the emptier the server the more changes you to become any 1

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 10:00pm

This reminds of the the TR exploit that happened a while back. Nothing was done for weeks while it happened and once enough illegal gold was funneled into the system and eventually into the pockets of innocent people, then something was done and the guilty as well as the innocent people were punished. A lot of people left then and the same thing will happen now, but those who have already spent enough money on the game to buy a house or account share will still play it and the everlasting cycle of allods will repeat itself. New and old people will come with the new patch, play for two months, leave and repeat. Just goes to show nothing has changed at all except the gem shard ratio.

Oh and Happy New Year!!! :thumbsup:

Friday, January 1st 2016, 5:34am

gold selling price now is at 308 and buying price at 315 if i remember it correctly
Hurray lol,

Friday, January 1st 2016, 5:55am

gold selling price now is at 308 and buying price at 315 if i remember it correctly
Hurray lol,
305/318

Friday, January 1st 2016, 5:36pm

They let the wild fire spread, watched it burn, and now people who lived in the forest are at fault.
^_^
you poet? i thought you were only able to insult people on this forum :huh:

Friday, January 1st 2016, 6:26pm

^_^
you poet? i thought you were only able to insult people on this forum :huh:
I only insult people without any common sense ^_^

Friday, January 1st 2016, 6:54pm

Intre

Trainee

Quoted

I only insult people without any common sense ^_^

I thought lithium was cool :(

Yes, i have the best paint skillz.