You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, January 9th 2016, 1:39am

reeah19

Intermediate

theres nothing wrong with guild level.

the guild rubies we're introduced in 2014 tho so lol at their response...
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Saturday, January 9th 2016, 3:16am

Pochtron

Intermediate

@Wacky It's not Legends guild (nor ISA nor BR) because both stil have members active in these guilds.

Guild Nobility reset with 6.01 patch. Meaning these guys farmed 70 levels of guild nobility since June (can't recall the exact date it was introduced, sorry). Guild founded date means nothing in this context.

Kudos to them for achieving in 6 months what russian guilds with 100+ active players could not do in 1 whole season, or for now beating the mere 51/52 levels other guilds on this server with active players and multiple raids in Eclipse / Ferris achieved during that time.

Just for the record, lvl 52 Nobility pops at 1.126.891.264.

I don't even want to know how much more is needed for the 20 last levels, but you can divide that number by as many sogs/demon hearts/ferris bosses as you want, it doesn't add up.
Especially because we all know that guild isn't 6 month old.

There's just some basic facts I hope someone will check to clear this thing out.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Pochtron" (Jan 9th 2016, 3:24am)

Saturday, January 9th 2016, 3:40am

Saturday, January 9th 2016, 4:02am

Yuna

Trainee

that guild's exname is AR... not hard to find out (even if you dont know whole story) when they arent even listed in dominion board any more ...
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Saturday, January 9th 2016, 4:17am

Kissaki

Trainee

This is a really silly thing to cheat over.

More tabards....bonus skillz in 7.0...

Anyway, so many people have been banned recently that it won't hurt to toss a few more on the pile.

Gogo exploit game mechanics for guild rubies. Classic. That's one to tell the grandkids about...

Saturday, January 9th 2016, 4:18am

Penance

Beginner

bonus from lucky moments we had + huge amount of stored signs of greatness by more than 1 player...
i'm curious how that would work, because even if you obtained 20.000 Symbol of Glory's during this 1 week of Lucky moment it still would not add up to this scam that you guys pulled out.

Personally i've stoped buying Symbol of glory's when i saw this and a specially when i got response from the support that they cannot do anything to prevent this slap across our faces that i and many others got through out the server buying that crap for useless cause not to mention how much it has robbed out of peoples pockets just to get 1 step closer to go higher up for this prestige race... but for what? man get real...

Don't sit there and lie to me dude, nobody and i literally mean nobody can speed it up like you guys did, unless you were really cleaver and got help from a friend that is a GM.... talk about abusing power lol

Saturday, January 9th 2016, 5:34am

bonus from lucky moments we had + huge amount of stored signs of greatness by more than 1 player...
They had level 70 way before the LM. They "achieved" level 70 1-2 months ago.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "VashBOG™" (Jan 9th 2016, 8:08am)

Saturday, January 9th 2016, 6:23am

Psoglav

Beginner

If it's obvious that this guild nobility was artificially boosted, that it was originally some other guild that was bought by another player, that it was sold and renamed after, then all people who are writing here (and probably their guild members too) should spam support with tickets regarding this exploit. It is the only way to even think about resolving it. Otherwise, this and all future threads will just be locked and deleted on Monday.

Cheers ^^

P.S: I miss Avo and Yuna <3

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Psoglav" (Jan 9th 2016, 10:30am)

Saturday, January 9th 2016, 7:21am

They had level 70 way before the LM. They "achieved" level 70 2 months ago.

then maybe even more stored signs of greatness? (maybe bought from someone who stored a lot?)
if support said "everything is ok with guild progress"
( see
"there is nothing wrong with this guild's activities. this guild has founded at 2011."
I have got this answer from allods team and my ticket has closed.
)

this would be the only explaination, right?

what guildlevel did astralriders have 2 months ago?

Saturday, January 9th 2016, 8:07am

then maybe even more stored signs of greatness? (maybe bought from someone who stored a lot?)
It is statistically impossible to reach so much with so little time. (With just the in game activities available.)
If they reached level 70 about 1 month ago (First time I've heard about it, and some even earlier) , that means they got there about 11/09/2015.
Guild first came to light about 2 months ago, meaning about 10/09/2015.

Guild like minc and asc (I don't know about lig guild ws) are in mid or low 50s.
Means at the time from where ever that guild came from would be just beginning at about low 40s at the most.
No members (since they just purchased and renamed the guild and only got to 6x members now including reincs.)

Minc and Asc do ferris raids, eclipse raids, AM, astral, daily quests, nobility scrolls, SoGs at about x3 times more than the guild mentioned.
Since the new patch/reset of nobility weekly.

Not even 20,000 SOGs would put them close to level 70 or level 60 even. (Don't say "LM" because they leveled there before the LM.)
That many SoGs don't even exist at once on this server.

Look, if I have to do basic math for people to comprehend the monstrosity of Nobility required to reach level 70 nobility within such short period of time doing everything possible in the game, and couple times over, then maybe you and anybody trying to make sense of it and defend them should rethink it.

If they did everything legit with so many members and their abilities to clear anything, their guild nobility level now wouldn't pass level 47.
That guild can't even (99% sure) even kill cath in Eclipse, at least not the legit way. Only 2 guild on imp side and 1 guild on lig side can and have done it still.

I'm done with this post, just going to observe it to see if any legit mod responds to this with any common sense on the topic.
This guild name has been changed illegally. -Fact
This guilds Nobility has been changed illegally. -Fact
This guild is not legit, nor is the Mod running it. -Fact

Need more facts?

Saturday, January 9th 2016, 8:38am

Saturday, January 9th 2016, 8:48am

The guildleader now is a "mod" so yeah.

Saturday, January 9th 2016, 8:51am

this guild had 70 lvl nobility 1 and a half month ago... (when i heard this first)

anyway... like VashBOG said "guild name has been changed illegally"... this is enough for understanding that there are somethings wrong i guess...

I don't know who answered my ticket but i can say that i got that answer in turkish.

edit: btw this guild is not AR. i cant see the picture of that edera's post but i saw him in AR today
Burç

The Noob

Spoiler Spoiler

Carisma - Whacky - Fantastic - ObeyUrMaster - Reprobate - Stiff - Carismakiss - Almond - Comet

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "WhackyWhacker" (Jan 9th 2016, 3:27pm)

Saturday, January 9th 2016, 4:03pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

Also, IF it was possible to reach max Nobility level in a couple of months, don't you think this would be a very bad mechanic design and devs would have thought about it ?

They are able to plan the gearing so that it lasts for almost a season, and they planned the previous guild levels good enough so that nobody could reach max level even after 5 years of playing.

And finally, given russian guys are much more hardcore farmers than the average players on this server, IF it was possible, they would have done it IMHO. They didn't reach the cap in whole 6.0 season, and the top imp/league guilds Asc/Mincs/Ws are all in the 50's after 6 month of farming like vashbog said.

Let's open tickets by the support, so when they come home from holiday they do have something to chew on.

Saturday, January 9th 2016, 6:32pm

Yuna

Trainee

okay i was wrong... the situation is even worse then :thumbup:
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Sunday, January 10th 2016, 1:42pm

It is statistically impossible to reach so much with so little time. (With just the in game activities available.)
If they reached level 70 about 1 month ago (First time I've heard about it, and some even earlier) , that means they got there about 11/09/2015.
Guild first came to light about 2 months ago, meaning about 10/09/2015.

Guild like minc and asc (I don't know about lig guild ws) are in mid or low 50s.
Means at the time from where ever that guild came from would be just beginning at about low 40s at the most.
No members (since they just purchased and renamed the guild and only got to 6x members now including reincs.)

Minc and Asc do ferris raids, eclipse raids, AM, astral, daily quests, nobility scrolls, SoGs at about x3 times more than the guild mentioned.
Since the new patch/reset of nobility weekly.

Not even 20,000 SOGs would put them close to level 70 or level 60 even. (Don't say "LM" because they leveled there before the LM.)
That many SoGs don't even exist at once on this server.

Look, if I have to do basic math for people to comprehend the monstrosity of Nobility required to reach level 70 nobility within such short period of time doing everything possible in the game, and couple times over, then maybe you and anybody trying to make sense of it and defend them should rethink it.

If they did everything legit with so many members and their abilities to clear anything, their guild nobility level now wouldn't pass level 47.
That guild can't even (99% sure) even kill cath in Eclipse, at least not the legit way. Only 2 guild on imp side and 1 guild on lig side can and have done it still.

I'm done with this post, just going to observe it to see if any legit mod responds to this with any common sense on the topic.
This guild name has been changed illegally. -Fact
This guilds Nobility has been changed illegally. -Fact
This guild is not legit, nor is the Mod running it. -Fact

Need more facts?

i was not trying to defend it (i dont care about this guild), i was just trying to imagine a way how this could be possible
thanks for the detailed explaination! :)

Sunday, January 10th 2016, 3:45pm

Hello,

Unless you got a Mods running the guild with Admin powers/connections, changing the guild name, guild level, guild nobility.

I just want to answer that so that will be clear for everyone : Mods have absolutly no ingame power at all.

I have more than 20 videos about some ppl who are farming with auto-farm program or addon (especially in koe)
There's a ticket form for this kind of exploit : http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/5/

I don't know who answered my ticket but i can say that i got that answer in turkish.
If you wrote your request in turkish, that's normal. If you want an english answer, please send your request in english.

About the issue with this guild, we will talk about that to our CMs tomorrow. If any of you guys has an open ticket for rule violation, and some mathematical proof about how impossible it is to reach 70 nobility since last reset (Vash ? at least we'll pass your explanation) please contact a Mod or our EN CM Mhuldoon by private message.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Monday, January 11th 2016, 11:48am

lol what did you do dear CMs? 8o

some ppl threatened me from Thoughts chat :rolleyes:
Burç

The Noob

Spoiler Spoiler

Carisma - Whacky - Fantastic - ObeyUrMaster - Reprobate - Stiff - Carismakiss - Almond - Comet

Monday, January 11th 2016, 12:26pm

Hello,

some ppl threatened me from Thoughts chat :rolleyes:

As usual, if someone is threatening you publicly, please take some screenshots (with chat timestamp, or note the exact date and time of those messages) and give them to the customer support.

The support team is aware of the issue with the guild involved in this topic. There's an investigation already going on.
I'm closing this topic now, as everyone got all information needed.

Thank you for reporting the problem.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Monday, January 11th 2016, 12:36pm

Hello everyone!

Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention. We've investigated it and found a technical problem. We were able to fix it, but it took us sometime. Please note that this bug was no exploit and did not result in any advantages for the guild.

Sorry for the confusion!

Best regards,
Drakdish