You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 7:18pm

Marco

Intermediate

Dala the following effect is missing by them already: Soul ;)

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 1:21am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Stop spamming.
do not write your life story here,or repeat what we already said and what we all know already.
A) You're the one spamming - I'm replying to your false "accusations" (couldn't come up with a better word).

B) It certainly isn't my life story. I write lengthy posts so I can explain as clearly as I can with examples to justify my opinions with actual facts gained through years of experience in Allods Online.

C) Read your own posts before complaining about repeating - you do nothing but repeat yourself or slander others. Yes, I've repeated some stuff in my posts to emphasize them more. Everyone doesn't read all posts through like I do.

D) The partial reason why this thread got so side-tracked from the initial sub server promotion was due your own slandering of others when they voiced their opinions. At first I commented about the sub server and explained why I don't join sub server and which might also be the reason for many others. I brought out some problems without solutions as I didn't have any. The whole f2p server was dragged along more intensively (and took over the whole thread) only after you started biting the heads off of other people replying to the post and screaming the game is so p2w.

E) I can't understand why you schizo about the p2w aspect like a preacher from the holy bible, when you are talking/promoting the sub server. It has no p2w aspect. It only has subscription fee. I don't think 21 € is expensive from 3 months! Even magazine and news paper subscriptions are more expensive than that and you typically put them to recycle after you've read them once (this is an example of equal "waste" of money, if you honestly think 21 € from 3 months is waste of money when spend on an online game).

F) You better wake up to reality. You don't get much with 5 or 6 € that you present as more correct value of monthly fee. I know you reason it with saying that the server is so empty that nobody wants to pay that much from an empty server. I doubt that it's about that people don't want to pay that much just because the server doesn't have 5k + people on it, but more so that they wouldn't want to pay at all from anything. Like you said to me that pve loving player's % is tiny, so is the % for players that want to pay a monthly fee because there are so many supposedly "free" games out there. They just don't know how awesome Allods is because it has been trash-talked down for years - practically stamped as super expensive p2w. People who hear Allods being p2w doesn't even consider the possibility of sub server existing.

G) The sub server is also been trash-talked down as only thing you hear from it, is how empty it is. Like that would ever encourage new blood. You also said you know people waiting for the server to fill up... You can start your reviving work by getting them to the server first. You may get a tiny % of old f2p players to swap servers but I wouldn't keep my hopes too high as most of them that are still active and playing are hardcore cash shoppers or gold grinders.

H) F2p server is getting new blood every day. I don't know how long they keep playing - I doubt anyone except maybe Allods team does. But what does it tell when New Frontier gets new players daily but Smuggler's Paradise doesn't. Perhaps lack of advertising... I say, it's because people want to play for free and they quit when they realize, they can't compete in pvp - yet, they don't go to sub server because?? They don't want to pay. Period.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gwiniel" (Jan 6th 2016, 1:31am)

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 1:50am

They don't want to pay. Period.

very good point as it returns us to the beginning of another part of the problematic... its about the attitude of some players

they dont want to give $ but they dont want to "give" time either (while this game is so "nice" already it gives you the option to get everything just for playing it!!!)
they want to reach max level and onehit everything without further ado (or maybe even start at max level? lol)
they dont even want to learn about their class and ask for complete builds with rotations...
this works in some casual flashgames but not in a complex game like allods!

and the whole "i hate paytowin" topic should have been ended with introduction of subscription-server
if you have a problem with grinding gold for your extraitems (or pay $ for them) play on subscription, problem solved (you can even farm subscription's costs ingame if you insist on playing for free!!)

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 3:36pm

mediaaa

Trainee

• "mediaaa" started this thread

Would u 2 trolls stop doing that?what did i tell u?
U actually wrote : they dont want to give $ but they dont want to "give" time either (while this game is so "nice" already it gives you the option to get everything just for playing it!!!)
Please man,just stop.people are gonna laugh at you.
or maybe wont,cuz forum is dead too.Only u 2 hanging 24h and write nonsense
POINT proved by the way, i wrote some truth and they delete my comment. well done.
sss

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 5:50pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

cuz forum is dead too.Only u 2 hanging 24h and write nonsense
POINT proved by the way, i wrote some truth and they delete my comment. well done.
Forum isn't dead... You really don't pay attention, do you? While I've been writing my post, I've seen 5+ people reading the same thread. The forum isn't super popular as so few players spend any time reading not to mention replying to the topics. There are literally hundreds of active Allods players that never visit the forum - ever. If the forum was dead - nobody had answered to this thread in the first place.

There's no valid point proved, if your comment gets removed by a moderator, other than you've used improper language or unnecessary flaming towards others. Mods don't delete post without a good reason. Even if I never saw what you replied in that removed post, I can only imagine the language used in it.

This is the last post I bother to write to this thread as it leads nowhere. The only troll on this thread was you mediaaa whether intentionally or unintentionally. You can't respect your fellow player unless they are like you. I'm sorry for you. Maybe you get what you wish, maybe you won't. Have a good life.

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 6:12pm

mediaaa

Trainee

PROOf no 1:

Proof no 2:
Look all threads down last repy december 27 (week ago)
only 2 are active and one of them is this one .
Proof no 3:
u have no statement whatsoever because u talking about your opinions and im talking about facts only.
Proof no 4:
Look over internet how people see allods.maybe u can get something from that.
So goodbye gwiniel.
:*
sss

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 6:42pm

Marco

Intermediate

Gut Mediaaa i agree with u ;)

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 10:28pm

I said I wasn't going to respond to this utterly pointless thread anymore, but here we go ...

- All I make out of the people that are bashing Allods are people that refuse to agreed with the fact that you have to work hard in a F2P MMO in order to keep up with the masses. Is it really that hard to understand?

- The people that criticise my.com are just doing it because it makes them feel good (/better about themselves). It has proven to be such a typical occurance in 2015, where people will complain about literally anything and pick fights with whoever. Stop it.

- If people do not agreed with you; call them idiots and use meaningless subjective evidence untill they can't be asked to respond anymore ... mediaaa ... Also: please detect sarcasm.

- People complaining about a so called decline of population, should step off of the drama and look at how the F2P server is really doing. I have been playing this game pretty much ever since its official release after which I have experienced the ups and downs of the game. I can safely say that Allods Online is doing better than ever now. But then again, considering a server populated or not is subjective.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Let us take a look at the following quotes together:
[1] ''Please man,just stop.people are gonna laugh at you.''
[2] ''or maybe wont,cuz forum is dead too.Only u 2 hanging 24h and write nonsense''
[3] ''POINT proved by the way''
[4] ''i wrote some truth and they delete my comment. well done.''
[5] ''--they start to talk nonsense and defend pure p2w system of this game on f2p''
[6] ''Stop spamming. Do not write your life story here''

My replies:
[1] ...
[2] You are insulting the community that you are trying to help. Good job!
[3] What ''proof'' out of all the things you sucked out your thumb?
[4] Because the way you formulate ''some truth'' needs some work.
[5] So... you complain about P2W aspects in a F2P game? ... *sigh*
[6] Oh no. Instead of your half-assed rants, some people actually take the time because they know that this is a sensitive matter. Let people choose however much they want to write.

I hope a Moderator closes this thread soon, because this is just getting rediculous.

Regards,

Teach

PS: I hope my ''spam'' or ''life story'' does not annoy you mediaaa.

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 11:03pm

mediaaa

Trainee

U need to get out from cave man.
wrom your post i see that u don't even know why i wrote that.
People who try to help?? with what? no logic additude? and talking how sun is black and santa realy exist? u make me laugh.
The one who trying to help here is me.read thread .
i oftered help to P2P comunity and this allods online Jester and Gwiniel start to talk about F2P and defend their p2w system.with no logic whatsoever.
Instead of offter help also , they start talking nonsense about f2p/
I don't even care about f2p, left 2y ago, although i have full cs char there... but if someone says that bear can fly , i must respond.
sss

Thursday, January 7th 2016, 1:02am

Tomerant

Beginner

Quoted

... but if someone says that bear can fly , i must respond.

Thursday, January 7th 2016, 10:20am

Marco

Intermediate

FOr me as a Sub Player i am pretty sure i get what i want in 7.0 ;O

The Fail aspects of ftp cant be hidden anymore and ist pall begins to fall.

So the force is with us.

HAHA

Taleron

Thursday, January 7th 2016, 12:08pm

U need to get out from cave man.
wrom your post i see that u don't even know why i wrote that.
People who try to help?? with what? no logic additude? and talking how sun is black and santa realy exist? u make me laugh.
The one who trying to help here is me.read thread .
i oftered help to P2P comunity and this allods online Jester and Gwiniel start to talk about F2P and defend their p2w system.with no logic whatsoever.
Instead of offter help also , they start talking nonsense about f2p/
I don't even care about f2p, left 2y ago, although i have full cs char there... but if someone says that bear can fly , i must respond.
If you want to help My.com, send in a Feedback ticket. I have said this before.
You come across as selfish and utterly defensive. 'Blah, I want to help people, but they are being idiots. They make me laugh.' If you cared as much as you proclaim to do, you would have approached this situation differently and would have not started to have a whale at everyone that disagrees with you. If someone has a different view, lines like ''you make me laugh'' get you nowhere. THAT'S when people start calling you out on it. And here I am.

Send in a Feedback ticket.

Saturday, January 9th 2016, 6:46am

Geesus

Beginner

Allods is releasing on steam, what did you have in mind to increase population on Allods?

Saturday, January 9th 2016, 11:06pm

Step1: Flaming about the game.
Step2: ???
Step3: Profit

Tuesday, January 12th 2016, 1:10am

Hello,

@Mediaaa : As you said numerous times that this topic is about P2P server, then I moved it to the P2P sub-section.

we already finist this thread and came up with solution.

You are so aggressive in your messages that it's not the global idea we get when we read them.

Anyway, topic closed, as it is "finished".
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Rate this thread