You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 15th 2016, 6:58pm

Kick from battleground

So, today I joined battleground and it was deserted farm. I was playing normaly as best as I could with my blue rep gear (just reached level 65) and all the sudden I see people are voting to kick me. I was like, why? I mean, yes, I have bad gear comparing to them, but if they kick me, I will never have anything. At least I do some dmg. Without me, no dmg is dealt. Anyway, I got kicked and receieved debuff 30 min deserter. is that even real? Why is it my fault? I didn't left because I wanted to leave, I was kicked from it. How is that even logical to any programmer or game maker?

Friday, January 15th 2016, 8:01pm

from a practical reason:

eventually your runes are also 3 or 4 too, so threre is also a good chance "something better" will replace you (as soon as you leave the BG by force a new combatant enters!) and thus dramatically enlarging the chance to win the battle

at late night weak players get kicked less due to the fact they are "needed" to make the skirmish pop

however kicking them only is rasonable if you desire a "fast win", because otherwise NOT kicking the weak player will usually result in seeing him in the opposite team next round which makes it in return easy to win for your group
so, the rule of the fist for winning is:
need fast win -> kick weak ones
want to play longer -> dont kick

(i wont discuss the moralic view on this as we have to deal with it as it is anyway)

you can "evade" the 30 min debuff by simply changing to a reincarnation and queuing again
(note that every reincarnation has the daily x2 bonus seperately!)

Friday, January 15th 2016, 8:19pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Yes this community is full of assholes that don't like to ever lose.
They kick all the undergeared players in hopes that they will get a replacement of a better geared player.
It's horrible and makes this community one of the most vial plagues out there.

I have been so disgusted with so many players recently in this game it's blah... I got nothing.

All you players that are reading this and saying "Well I don't want to lose, they should get up some way else and let the PvP to us so we can have fun." You can go f*ck yourself. Go level up a new character and get level 3-5 runes. Try to gear up without battlegrounds, or better yet, try to gear up WITH battlegrounds, but keep getting constantly kicked.

Stop being assholes everyone, seriously.
I'm starting to learn more reasons (other than the horrible support we have) why this game is not gaining population, but losing it.
This game is amazing. Always has been and always will be. But there are some things in this game that need serious fixing.

Friday, January 15th 2016, 8:49pm

Aionwen

Professional

just calculated by yourself.
for example:
u have blue repgear and full 2er runes, like the most guys kicked mostly instantly after start of battle. u do in average 500k damage (500.000)
a player with 10er runes and half fabled equip does easily 30mios damage (30.000.000) its 60 times of your value in fight.
a player with 7er runes and blue repgear can do 5mios damage (5.000.000) in average, its still 10 times of your value in fight.
anyway your damage will kill none better geared player coz his armor saves him easily, even while your damage depends very strong on the way you play and the modus of BG, you are almost 2hit by any stronger player cause your armor sux.

if you arent playing heal or you can do some incredible cc (like druid) (e.g. at golems) or survive 30 secs minimum to prevent flag from capturing so the respawn can rotate with u, u have effectivly no value, so thats the reason why peeps kick u to get the guys with 6er runes, some items and a bit better gear as described above...
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Friday, January 15th 2016, 9:20pm

if you arent playing heal or you can do some incredible cc (like druid) (e.g. at golems) or survive 30 secs minimum to prevent flag from capturing so the respawn can rotate with u, u have effectivly no value, so thats the reason why peeps kick u to get the guys with 6er runes, some items and a bit better gear as described above...

Situation might change significantly in 7.0.
There's plenty of new ways of being useful without doing damage or healing.

You can build for permanent single target CC or applying very important buffs (increasing other players' stats a lot) and debuffs (making enemies take 25% more damage).
Other players will be able to instantly tell what you intend to do (more or less), since you'll have one of these pretty much painted on your forehead:

Of course it will take a long time before people adapt and stop worshipping scoreboard.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Dala" (Jan 15th 2016, 9:38pm)

Friday, January 15th 2016, 10:09pm

I can accept that I get kicked, whatever, BUT, getting debuff for 30 min? That has no logical sense. Like potato made this rule, not a programmer. It's so stupid. Why should I suffer deserter debuff just because some asshole decided to kick me out? If this game creators want to make players enjoy, then calculate GS and match them in a single battleground. Not random like this. It is not hard, I am a programmer. But noooo, they do this so you want to get better gear and suck less. And that's the main reason behind vote kick. They give POWER to the rich people so they can kick out weak and poor people. Bravo, Allods team, Bravo!

Saturday, January 16th 2016, 12:30am

Aionwen

Professional

"might change"

but i guess it wont coz:
if situation to change builds isnt changed too peeps will still go for damage heal and tank. the idea of chars ccing or buffing is ridiculous, open pvp is friendly described by catastrophic desaster related to strategie tactics and behavior of players.

"plenty of new ways"

i really doubt u will have situations were this builds are compareable to a streight grp.
to make this idea work they have to change so many mechanics ingame like martyrprotectionskill or dispelling. icannot imagin that any1 want to sacrifies damage or heal for this.

imo this patch will be crap (not for me coz i will try heal but i will miss all this nice buildcombos u could still do now with other classes) im really sry for all other classes to get limitation by aspects now too like heal has before, its pure sadness

Saturday, January 16th 2016, 10:42am

freestile

Professional

i really doubt u will have situations were this builds are compareable to a streight grp.
to make this idea work they have to change so many mechanics ingame like martyrprotectionskill or dispelling. icannot imagin that any1 want to sacrifies damage or heal for this.

imo this patch will be crap (not for me coz i will try heal but i will miss all this nice buildcombos u could still do now with other classes) im really sry for all other classes to get limitation by aspects now too like heal has before, its pure sadness

yea, i didn't play on PTS but from what i've sen throught russians videos i already miss our current classes :( it seems that game play in general has become even more brainless than ever before (at least for some classes) ;(
I can accept that I get kicked, whatever, BUT, getting debuff for 30 min? That has no logical sense. Like potato made this rule, not a programmer. It's so stupid. Why should I suffer deserter debuff just because some asshole decided to kick me out? If this game creators want to make players enjoy, then calculate GS and match them in a single battleground. Not random like this. It is not hard, I am a programmer. But noooo, they do this so you want to get better gear and suck less. And that's the main reason behind vote kick. They give POWER to the rich people so they can kick out weak and poor people. Bravo, Allods team, Bravo!

the pb is that there's no differences between the one kicked out because he was afk or really annoying for the team and the one who was like you trying to help but can't do miracle with his gear... both has the exact same sanction and this isn't normal :pinch:
I also think that this kick system is just an additionnal power in the hands of the already overpowered people :thumbdown: but thought i'm not sure 100% that it was what dev's wanted to do by created such a system, as russians don't really suffer from this (less GS gap on their server if i'm not wrong)

Saturday, January 16th 2016, 10:57am

yea, i didn't play on PTS but from what i've sen throught russians videos i already miss our current classes :( it seems that game play in general has become even more brainless than ever before (at least for some classes) ;(

Actually most classes are roughly the same in terms of complexity or difficulty. Supports seem to require a little more action, while warriors are borderline brainless class in 7.0.
I think your issue is that there isn't a massive change in terms of gameplay. Since classes in Allods never really required exceptional timing or any particular skills it might not seem like an improvement.
In the end you shouldn't really worry about class balancing, I think it has turned out to be fairly decent (there're a few issues, but the devs said they're concentrating on 1-2 classes in every hotfix now so you can expect fairly major changes). If you want something that you shouldn't be looking forward to, then here are some keywords: 4 astral islands, very random gearing progress, potentially endless 3vs3 fights due to new wounds/class resources system (wounds can be outhealed, not limited by mana or anything like that).

Personally I like that the support role has become an active role.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Saturday, January 16th 2016, 1:22pm

The way this is countered is that the specialized cc classes have just very many ways to cc, similarly the buff or debuff oriented classes have very many ways to apply the buffs or debuffs. The moment someone tries dispelling or removing it in any way (like with martyr's protection), they will immediately follow up with the next. The cc classes also have special cc skills that ignore willpower entirely (to use when an enemy has that willpower buff).

Support aspects provide a debuff that reduces willpower by 350 (that's more than double what you get with rubies in 7.0). It's enough to reduce willpower to zero for anyone but people who invest into significant amounts of it on gear,

A group trying to just brute force will lose to a group that employs advanced tactics almost every time, maybe unless the gear difference is really huge.

I'd say it's complete opposite of brainless play.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dala" (Jan 16th 2016, 1:37pm)

Saturday, January 16th 2016, 2:49pm

Aionwen

Professional

so this change makes martyrdispell useless? r3 costs over 3mios in ah...

what are the russians saying about 7.0??

i did not say allods is brainless, but grptactics favor again guildplayers with teamspeak... i would prefer to show skill with a class and denie so some gearcap no matter of tactics

the advantage of allods is that u can progress fast as grp but to swap the singleplayercontent to lvl1-70 is not good imo

Saturday, January 16th 2016, 7:09pm

7.0 will be so funny for troll players like me.

most of players of this game are only thinking about dps.
I sometimes see some ppl talking like a king. saying "look! i did ten thousand million billion dmg."

how cute!

i know it's hard to understand that for you but you lost... you did ten thousand million billion garbage :)

regarding the topic; totally agree with IAmGroot...
Burç

The Noob

Spoiler Spoiler

Carisma - Whacky - Fantastic - ObeyUrMaster - Reprobate - Stiff - Carismakiss - Almond - Comet

Saturday, January 16th 2016, 8:07pm

7.0 will be so funny for troll players like me.

most of players of this game are only thinking about dps.
I sometimes see some ppl talking like a king. saying "look! i did ten thousand million billion dmg."

how cute!

i know it's hard to understand that for you but you lost... you did ten thousand million billion garbage :)

"stunlocking" the enemy is a much bigger vilification than killing him, so much truth in this! ^^
i also hope for more PRACTICAL options to do anything else between dps and healing

Saturday, January 16th 2016, 10:04pm

"stunlocking" the enemy is a much bigger vilification than killing him, so much truth in this! ^^
i also hope for more PRACTICAL options to do anything else between dps and healing

How is THIS not practical? Healer completely turned off for entire match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX-H8mzTNPU

And engineer is not even a cc specialized class, it's a support.

Saturday, January 16th 2016, 10:35pm

To be fair, that's a whole lot less practical against decent enemies. If those two kept closer to the healer after the wormhole and the healer used blink, then this engineer could've potentially become borderline useless.
It's nice that he can go for a CC-based build (although with that he sacrificed plenty of support and damage most likely), but this is more like a trolling build, most likely far from optimal.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Saturday, January 16th 2016, 11:00pm

Stop being assholes everyone, seriously.
why are you allowed to insult people ? because you are full cash shop ?
I have been so disgusted with so many players recently in this game
If those players are saying that everyone are assholes, I understand you. Now, have a look in the mirror
Actually most classes are roughly the same in terms of complexity or difficulty.
Lol.
Scout is the class the most brainless : spamming instat aoe and dot like a no-brain and make hit-and-run
Same for palas. many noobs are pvping on holy tank build to make their class over-imba towards the others: a
In the end you shouldn't really worry about class balancing
palatank is unkillable on pvp with this patch

Saturday, January 16th 2016, 11:18pm

this really really looks nice and promising (and FUN!! :) ) however i wonder what would have happened if the fellow players of the healer would have stayed next to him...
for example in regular battlegound, can you also simply "disable" some certain enemy and molest him almost all the time? fellow players will most liklely ruin that plan (either kill him or his own ones kill me)

and as for "supporter" role; the thing is, where we are at 3 vs 3... who will win? 2 dps 1 healer or 1 dps 1 supporter 1 healer?
i have learned that, usually, the supportskills are NOT worth the ejuration of damageskills (i strongly hope this will change in 7.0 but i cant really imagine :S )
only hybrid builds with "offsupport" are somehow valuable - but with new aspects in 7.0 this option will most likely be gone

but i will wait and see myself, i am eager to test all the new skills etc, its one of the most enjoyable parts of the game to me to learn (&test) the classmechanics :love:

...is paladintank really THIS superior in 7.0?

Saturday, January 16th 2016, 11:37pm

People, you are making this system work by voting 'yes' when a pop up appears! When a high GS player starts a vote kick against an undergeared player, you have to automatically click 'cancel' and make the vote fail at ALL time. People with 60k GS and lower are the ones who get most often kicked for no reason in pvp battlegrounds, BUT they are usually more numerous than the 100k + GS players so we can cancel the vote. That's simple. Everyone has the right to gear up and to have fun in this game! I agree with you. Low GS player can efficiently cc ennemies instead of trying to dps them. That's what I do.

Saturday, January 16th 2016, 11:44pm

It's nice that he can go for a CC-based build (although with that he sacrificed plenty of support and damage most likely), but this is more like a trolling build, most likely far from optimal.

That's because engineer doesn't have a cc aspect, he did that in support aspect. Mage and Psi have real cc aspect.

and as for "supporter" role; the thing is, where we are at 3 vs 3... who will win? 2 dps 1 healer or 1 dps 1 supporter 1 healer?

In 7.0 almost certainly 1 dps 1 healer 1 support (CC) would win.
CC goes after the healer and the battle effectively becomes 2 dps vs 1 dps 1 healer (since the cc and the other healer are "busy"). Healers are very effective defensive-wise, 1 dps under healing will kill two dps effortlessly, since the dps spec is designed to have close to zero defense on it's own.

Sunday, January 17th 2016, 2:06am

In 7.0 almost certainly 1 dps 1 healer 1 support (CC) would win.
CC goes after the healer and the battle effectively becomes 2 dps vs 1 dps 1 healer (since the cc and the other healer are "busy"). Healers are very effective defensive-wise, 1 dps under healing will kill two dps effortlessly, since the dps spec is designed to have close to zero defense on it's own.

it makes me really happy to read this :love: