You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 17th 2016, 1:46pm

Just came back

Hello fellow allods players!

I recently came to allods trying my level 65 bard but i didn't understand anything and i got rekt by trial quest lmao. I used to be a ranger class. So i have no clue playing bard ?( nor do i find it fun. So i'm starting out fresh agian, this time on the league side! is there anyone who is also leveling and would like to play together :love: . I've decided to make a druid! ingame fabix. Also would love to be a random guild to talk to people :thumbup:

Pce bae's

Monday, January 18th 2016, 2:43pm

need A name

Intermediate

Nah, league side? :huh:

Too bad, mate. Leveling my incarnation atm and we could have do some quests together.
Also I play a bard as main-char, so I could have explain it for you through gaining experience :P
But I can give you a build, just send me a PN.

Unfortunalety we'll meet us on the battlefield again by killing each other. :thumbsup:
"Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidtiy...I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 6:36am

Hello fellow allods players!

I recently came to allods trying my level 65 bard but i didn't understand anything and i got rekt by trial quest lmao. I used to be a ranger class. So i have no clue playing bard ?( nor do i find it fun. So i'm starting out fresh agian, this time on the league side! is there anyone who is also leveling and would like to play together :love: . I've decided to make a druid! ingame fabix. Also would love to be a random guild to talk to people :thumbup:

Pce bae's

Welcome back.

I have a 65 on both factions, but only the one on empire has greatness. I am thinking of coming back just to lvl that reinc. shoulda stayed imp yo. I might lvl league reinc a bit also in this case.

Rate this thread