You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 19th 2016, 7:04pm

My account's password is INCORRECT!

Hi Peeps, this is Glacierwolf, an old player since the patch 2.0, I didn't play there is already 1 year ago since the release of the last patch, So today I wanted to come back to allods when I heard about the news and the changes about the 7.0 patch, So as I finished downloading the game, I opened the launcher, I put my Email and my adress, but I get an error message that my password or email is incorrect, and sadly that i do not know the password of this email because it was my friend who made this email when the transfer system appears at 5.0 patch... I'm really sad about this situation because I know it is not easy for me to start from a new account and lost all of my progress during 5 years of playing... I beg everyone, and the GM's to help me to findout the solution for this Issue... thanks all

Tuesday, January 19th 2016, 7:43pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Hey Glacierwolf, it's Hclftw :)
I hope everything works out for you.
The best way to go about taking care of this (unfortunately) is sending in a ticket.
After you send in a ticket, send a PM to Mhuldoon (the English speaking CM), containing your ticket ID number and he can get the issue pressed forward as quickly as possible. If you do not have a CM press the issue for you, it remains in limbo for about 30 days before any human eyes notice it. It could be between 30-45 days + if you do not.

So again, make a ticket, send PM with ticket ID to Mhuldoon, and it should get resolved the quickest way possible.

Tuesday, January 19th 2016, 7:44pm

Hello,

There is only one solution : http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/1/
No one can help you on this forum.
Good luck.

Edit : there's a lot of ticket answered without being pushed by a CM, but of course, people doesn't "complain" that everything was right with their ticket...

Send a PM to Mhuldoon ONLY if you have no answer after 2/3 working days.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Rate this thread