Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Tuesday, January 19th 2016, 7:04pm

My account's password is INCORRECT!

Hi Peeps, this is Glacierwolf, an old player since the patch 2.0, I didn't play there is already 1 year ago since the release of the last patch, So today I wanted to come back to allods when I heard about the news and the changes about the 7.0 patch, So as I finished downloading the game, I opened the launcher, I put my Email and my adress, but I get an error message that my password or email is incorrect, and sadly that i do not know the password of this email because it was my friend who made this email when the transfer system appears at 5.0 patch... I'm really sad about this situation because I know it is not easy for me to start from a new account and lost all of my progress during 5 years of playing... I beg everyone, and the GM's to help me to findout the solution for this Issue... thanks all

Tuesday, January 19th 2016, 7:43pm

IAmGroot

Profesyonel

Mesajlar: 1,349

Konum: Wisconsin - USA

Meslek: Destoryer of all things you love

• Özel mesaj gönder

Hey Glacierwolf, it's Hclftw :)
I hope everything works out for you.
The best way to go about taking care of this (unfortunately) is sending in a ticket.
After you send in a ticket, send a PM to Mhuldoon (the English speaking CM), containing your ticket ID number and he can get the issue pressed forward as quickly as possible. If you do not have a CM press the issue for you, it remains in limbo for about 30 days before any human eyes notice it. It could be between 30-45 days + if you do not.

So again, make a ticket, send PM with ticket ID to Mhuldoon, and it should get resolved the quickest way possible.

Tuesday, January 19th 2016, 7:44pm

Hello,

There is only one solution : http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/1/
No one can help you on this forum.
Good luck.

Edit : there's a lot of ticket answered without being pushed by a CM, but of course, people doesn't "complain" that everything was right with their ticket...

Send a PM to Mhuldoon ONLY if you have no answer after 2/3 working days.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Bu konuyu değerlendir