You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 12th 2016, 12:12pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Sale: Radiant Strongbox of the Jeweler - 12/02/16

Dear Sarnaut,

Wearing pretty earrings, contrary to popular belief, is a practice enjoyed by both men and women around Sarnaut. However, tradition usually requires the wearing of only one earring… until today. Inside the Radiant Strongbox of the Jeweler, you can find ancient parchments that allow you to wear a second earring and rock out in style! By opening a Radiant Strongbox of the Jeweler, you can obtain either a whole manuscript, if lucky - or fragments, for which you will need 100 pieces to complete a manuscript.

Master Jeweler Manuscript

Skillful Jeweler Manuscript

Experienced Jeweler Manuscript

Common Jeweler Manuscript

Fragment of the Skillful Jeweler Manuscript

Fragment of the Experienced Jeweler Manuscript

Once you have a full manuscript, this can be activated and used to unlock a new earring slot. For example, a Common Jeweler Manuscript will unlock a slot for uncommon or lower quality only. In addition, a certain number of same-quality manuscripts can be merged together to form a single manuscript of higher quality (capable of unlocking a higher grade earring slot).

Lastly, every time you open a Strongbox, you receive one Collector's Coin. The D2 Golem, located at Goblin Banker's residence, will trade these coins for useful wares. If lucky, you may even receive 10 bonus strongboxes when opening one!

The Radiant Strongbox of the Jeweler can be used by a character of any level, but please note that the second earring can only be worn when level 20 or higher. This sale will last from February 12th, until February 19th!

Daily Lottery:
Players who open a Radiant Strongbox of the Jeweler will automatically join a unique lottery.

Each day, the player who opened more strongboxes than anyone else shall receive special prizes; an Unstable Multibarrelled Turret and Priden Ship design – while incentive prizes, such as Gold and Crystal Chips, are also sent out to players from 1st to the 50th ranking. Lottery results are announced daily at noon - and remember - once this radiant sale ends, so do the lotteries!

Friday, February 12th 2016, 4:10pm

Frakkerz

Trainee

9000 crystals and got 1 purple scroll very dissapointed in this drop rate.

Friday, February 12th 2016, 5:52pm

This AGAIN, how hugely dissapointing. We had a bunch of sales lately and I was really expecting the monolith or vanguard to come out.

You guys are making me a sad panda.

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 1:52am

IAmGroot

Professional

9000 crystals and got 1 purple scroll very dissapointed in this drop rate.

I bought 60 boxes, ended up getting 10 boxes extra + the few extra for getting 10s so I opened about 80 boxes and did not win an epic...best I got was a x50 epic fragments, the rest was blue fragments for the most part...that was a rough box.

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 8:57am

Brokenwings

Beginner

Epic scroll after 3 boxes. Thank you allods

Rate this thread