You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 12th 2016, 6:28pm

Full screen 'input not supported'

Basically every time I try using full screen, my screen gives error 'input not supported'.

Tried everything; updated gfx card, turned off firewall, turned off anti-virus. I'm out of options and playing in windowed mode is really a party-pooper.

Pls help :(

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Feb 12th 2016, 8:47pm) with the following reason: change tags

Friday, February 12th 2016, 6:35pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Sorry, I can provide no input other than I have always preferred playing in windowed mode since the day I started playing this game almost 5 years ago. :P
This game seems so...necessary to play in windowed mode as I am constantly switching between the game, teamspeak, allods forum, and guild forum. But I suppose if...while you're gaming, you only are doing stuff inside the game, I could see how it would be more beneficial to play in full screen!

I hope you find your answer chief.
Good luck. :)

Friday, February 12th 2016, 6:53pm

Friday, February 12th 2016, 8:15pm

reeah19

Intermediate

try to change resolution to lowest one before switching to full? then set one that works? not clue why u get that, i always play full screen but it auto configures...
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Friday, February 12th 2016, 8:46pm

Hello,

try to change resolution to lowest one before switching to full? then set one that works? not clue why u get that, i always play full screen but it auto configures...

This.
You can access to game settings in the my.com launcher by clicking on the "gear" icon, on the right of the launcher (under the "Play" button).
Change it to your screens' native resolution.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 12:05am

racris

Beginner

go where the game is installed>Allods Online EN>Personal>open the file ,,Global,,with Notepad and change gfxRefreshRate=85 to gfxRefreshRate=60

Rate this thread