You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, February 15th 2016, 7:00pm

Quinz

Intermediate

• "Quinz" started this thread

What's the secret?

Hey folks.

This post is mainly for you veterans out there (like myself, but quit playing Allods long ago). I assume most of the people who are actually active in the forums here have been sticking around for a while. Some of you seem to never give up on this game. I gotta ask, what's your secret to being able to hold on for this long? ;)

Would love if you could answer these 14 questions. It might give an idea of what's actually required to be able to enjoy the end content of this game.

1. What server do you play on?
2. For how long have you been playing Allods?
3. Approx. how much money have you spent on this game?
4. Approx. how much money are you spending a month?
5. What are the levels of your runes?
6. Got Pat5?
7. Do you prefer PvP, PvE, or both?
8. Do you play competitive PvP? If so, do you stand a good chance against players with more/better cash shop items than yourself?
9. Do you have a guild? If yes, do you like/enjoy it, and the members in it?
10. Do you play Allods with real life friends, or with friends/guildies ingame, or solo?
11. If you play solo, what's the reason?
12. How do you like the community on your server?
13. On a scale from 1 to 10, where 1 is really bad and 10 is really good, how kind/caring/social/mature would you say the majority of the players are?
14. Finally, all in all, how would you rate Allods in it's current state on a scale from 1 to 10, where 1 is really bad and 10 is really good?

Thanks for taking your time! :)
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Monday, February 15th 2016, 7:20pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Hey folks.
This post is mainly for you veterans out there (like myself, but quit playing Allods long ago). I assume most of the people who are actually active in the forums here have been sticking around for a while. Some of you seem to never give up on this game. I gotta ask, what's your secret to being able to hold on for this long? ;)

Would love if you could answer these 14 questions. It might give an idea of what's actually required to be able to enjoy the end content of this game.

Nezeb -> Yul -> New Frontier (always F2P server)
Since June of 2011 -> almost 5 years.
I'm actually not interested in sharing this, however, it's much more than many people...and definitely more than "a few thousand."
Now? Much much less, maybe $50-75 a month? (Which I consider very small...since it's my ONLY hobby... I don't go to the movies, I don't play golf...I don't go to sporting events or whatever other "silly" things people spend money on. I think of the game just like that and spending $50-75 a month on a hobby is really not that much in my opinion.
12/13/12/10/10/10
6. Got Pat5?
Yes
Depends what class I am playing that month hahahahaha. I really like both to be honest, but I am more of a PvE player.
8. Do you play competitive PvP? If so, do you stand a good chance against players with more/better cash shop items than yourself?
Not a whole lot have more CS than me, but there are some. I would consider myself "average" and nothing more. I am a very knowledgeable player, however, I am just not as quick or quick minded as some of the "best" players, so therefore, I consider myself "average."
I was basically Co-Guild Leader of Disturbed for quite some time as my girlfriend (at the time) was the guild leader and talked many things through together rather than just having one make a decision. So...I've been an officer for ALMOST as long as I can remember. Disturbed is truly the best atmosphere I have ever had in any type of guild. I have tried the "hardcore" guilds and stuff and that is just not for me. I love to be top geared, I love progression, I love trying to be "the best" however, a lot of that I can put to the side very easily when friends are involved. This game is really about the friends you make here. I couldn't make friends in those top guilds I tried because egos run high and so does tension. I'm here to play a GAME. I work 40+ hours a week...when I'm at home doing leisurely things like gaming...I wanna game, not be at another job like some of those guilds are ran at. The members in Disturbed always strive for the best, but don't become discouraged if things don't go their way. They get right back at it the next day, week, whatever and do it again until they're able to do it at their own pace. :)
10. Do you play Allods with real life friends, or with friends/guildies ingame, or solo?
Originally I started playing this game with one of my RL friends and he had quit about 2 months into me playing the game. I met so many incredible and different people from all over the world that I became very attached to their friendship (regardless of being "virtual"). I have visited one of my friends from this game on two separate occasions. I have had two other friends stay with me in my home for a few days. I have also had about 12 friends from the game (mostly in my guild) come to my and my wife's wedding party which was incredible. The friendships you make online/in games/whatever are real and those people are real people. Make sure to treat everyone the way you would want to be treated, because you never know who is going to be your next best friend, your next officer, your next guild leader. :)
I do not, but I have. It's a lonely game which is for some people, not me. :)
It is actually probably the only reason I am still so attached to the game. Without this incredible community I would have dropped this game forever ago based on how insanely cash shop intensive it can be.
13. On a scale from 1 to 10, where 1 is really bad and 10 is really good, how kind/caring/social/mature would you say the majority of the players are?
On the AVERAGE? I would say it is definitely one of the highest of all MMOs out there, somewhere near an 8.5-9.0 slight edit based on Xonaz's response below...maybe a 7.5-8 on maturity level :D jk, we just ignore the immature so still at a 8.5-9.0 ^^.
14. Finally, all in all, how would you rate Allods in it's current state on a scale from 1 to 10, where 1 is really bad and 10 is really good?
4-5. I am DEEPLY disappointed in how things have become recently with the my.com taking over the last 2 years have been hell to this game. We are underappreciated, we are overlooked, and our opinions seem to be meaningless here. It's incredibly unfortunate.
I'll share a quick story here with everyone on how good the gPotato team was back in the day.
gPotato was in a rut with Allods as population was diminishing instead of increasing so the company reached out to the community and asked for suggestions (which my.com has not even thought of doing yet). When they did this the community's reaction was HUGE. We wrote pages upon pages upon pages of suggestions for improvements. Many of which did not end up happening, but some did! I wrote a really large "novel" essentially to one of our GMs at the time, PioPico. He was incredibly receptive to this and was interested in more of what I had to say...so what did he do? He set up a skype meeting with myself to discuss what we could do to help out the game - he wanted to know a REAL TRUE GAMER'S opinion on this... and I was lucky enough he chose me. We had a 2 hour skype meeting discussing the many, many issues I had brought up to him and how the company could go about implementing fixes to them.
As stated above, some of them were answered, some were unfortunately not and that is because they just couldn't be.
But...they showed so much heart towards this game I am so sad we lost them as our hosting company.
With that being said, the support staff is minimal to none, the suggestions we have are not heard, sales are poor, cash shop prices have not dropped, despite being told they need to and how much it would increase their profits, and many other issues.
The game is beautiful and one of the best MMOs available but it's run poorly which is sad.
The game could EASILY be a 8.5-9.5 on my scale, but, with our current hosting company...unless some serious changes happen...it will never rise above a 6.

Thanks for taking your time! :)
Any time.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "IAmGroot" (Feb 16th 2016, 8:02pm) with the following reason: for the lulz 2nd edit: typo

Monday, February 15th 2016, 7:47pm

1. What server do you play on? Every F2P server basically
2. For how long have you been playing Allods? Since the very beginning, was present for CB and OB
3. Approx. how much money have you spent on this game? More than most.
4. Approx. how much money are you spending a month? Nothing at the moment until steam server release.
5. What are the levels of your runes? Depends on which Toon. 12's on highest, 9's on lowest.
6. Got Pat5? On every single one of my toon.
7. Do you prefer PvP, PvE, or both? PVP
8. Do you play competitive PvP? If so, do you stand a good chance against players with more/better cash shop items than yourself? Could take my runes off and still win.
9. Do you have a guild? If yes, do you like/enjoy it, and the members in it? None worth mentioning
10. Do you play Allods with real life friends, or with friends/guildies ingame, or solo? Not with anyone I'd call a friend anymore
11. If you play solo, what's the reason? Why play with people less than myself.
12. How do you like the community on your server? Meh.
13. On a scale from 1 to 10, where 1 is really bad and 10 is really good, how kind/caring/social/mature would you say the majority of the players are? 1 for everyone else. I however am a 10.
14. Finally, all in all, how would you rate Allods in it's current state on a scale from 1 to 10, where 1 is really bad and 10 is really good? Hands down, the best MMO out there, I have never found a game that can compete with this

Monday, February 15th 2016, 8:54pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

1. What server do you play on? F2P New Frontier (Used to play F2p on Tensess NA)
2. For how long have you been playing Allods? Since 2010
3. Approx. how much money have you spent on this game? Since I split cash spend on this game with my roomie, I'd say ~1500 € on my toon.
4. Approx. how much money are you spending a month? Anywhere from 30 - 200 € split... so my toon gets 15 - 100 €
5. What are the levels of your runes? 2x 9s and 4x 8s. (Bought full 7s with cash back in gPotato time before the end of 2012)
6. Got Pat5? No.
7. Do you prefer PvP, PvE, or both? Stricky PvE (I have never liked PvP in any game - although I did grind the PvP ruby back in 2012.)
8. Do you play competitive PvP? If so, do you stand a good chance against players with more/better cash shop items than yourself? No.
9. Do you have a guild? If yes, do you like/enjoy it, and the members in it? Am in a guild but I'm not a guild leader. Yes I enjoy being in a guild in general - back in NA server we were among top guilds, now it's just couple players left with their incarnations. I don't join a more active guild since I don't plan on playing competitively anymore. Remaining as casual Allods lover :love:
10. Do you play Allods with real life friends, or with friends/guildies ingame, or solo? With my real life roomie/friend but also with friends only in game.
11. If you play solo, what's the reason? When I play solo, it means I want to be "left alone" - needing my own space so I can relax & enjoy the game itself instead constantly chatting or feeling pressure to take part in timed activities. Thus I have all 10 incarnations.
12. How do you like the community on your server? There are many friendly and nice people but like in all games, there are annoying ones as well and those that enjoy teasing, badmouthing, swindling others. There's the ignore list for those, luckily. There are also perverts who seek out young girls/women to dirty talk with them. You can always say no to those and if they don't give up, put on ignore - guarantee peace.
13. On a scale from 1 to 10, where 1 is really bad and 10 is really good, how kind/caring/social/mature would you say the majority of the players are? 7 for kind, 5 for caring, 8 for social, 3 for mature - then again, I only estimate those that speak English.
14. Finally, all in all, how would you rate Allods in it's current state on a scale from 1 to 10, where 1 is really bad and 10 is really good? Game itself with quests, graphics, sounds, interface, skills, movement, features like astral + ship etc. I'll give 9½. In terms of the state of the game under my.com, I'll lean between 5 and 6. As Groot said as well, if it was still under gPotato, I would have given 7+.

PS. My reason for staying in Allods is simple - I love this game. I love questing (even over and over the same quests), collect stuff like vanity and mounts. Also love the graphics - such a beautiful game. Also love the lore, it's deep and complex and it carries the game onward logically.

No other game has ever had such an impact on me like Allods and I've tried many.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Monday, February 15th 2016, 9:35pm

Ghost

Trainee

P2P - Smuggler's Paradise. Originally from Tensess F2P (NA).
2010 - 2016, but with long breaks every few months.
Approx $700 on the F2P (Approx $400 from surveys when they were available). Approx $80 for the subscription server in total.
$7.50 or however it works out for subscription server - when I'm active, that is.
8/8/8/7/7/6 F2P (if I remember correctly).
6. Got Pat5?
Yes.
Both. High preference for fair and coordinated PVP/guild PVP.
Yes to competitive PVP. Unsure about the cash shop question; I was able to win duels against higher cash shopped people as a melee scout in 4.0, but I highly doubt I would be able to do so now.
Yes. They can be a decent bunch. Like with all Allods guilds, though, you need to get used to the weekly drama by either laughing at it or ignoring it. I would be so much happier in an NA/SA/Oceanic guild.
All three. Depends on the situation.
Lack of active players in my timezone.
They can be funny and nice. They can also be vicious and obnoxious. Not that much different from the F2P, I feel.
4/10. There are a few people who are mature, kind, and helpful, but the rest are self-absorbed ****s.
5/10. I have trouble recommending this game to new friends. F2P is ridiculously expensive and as I've mentioned already, the P2P is not very active during our timezones.
Great memories and a beautiful game keeps bringing me back.

Monday, February 15th 2016, 9:38pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Man...reading the answers to question 13 from the above me makes me so sad...
You really must be in the wrong guild lol...
There are really that many awful people as to where the community ranges from a 1 to a 4? o.o
I mean, honestly...Xonaz's response has to be taken with a grain of salt as he does like to troll 75-90% of the time he speaks...but still the others don't see to be too enthused about the community either...
I am finding this very interesting and very different from my experience with the community.
But to each their own I always say!
:) Make sure to surround yourself with those that make you happy...not necessarily those that are the best players to carry you and make your character the best...sometimes the friendships you gain, the people you know, is infinitely better than having that one extra realgar or piece of gear a week.

Monday, February 15th 2016, 10:02pm

Ghost

Trainee

Thanks for the response, Groot.

I feel that the biggest problem with the P2P will always be its size. It's terrible to join a server with low population, but if nobody joins, it remains low population forever. The doom cycle. P2P is so small that any little drama splits up the community and causes issues with the guilds. There really should only be two guilds, one league and one empire, but I think we have... four? As always, I'm hoping for more players to join so that we can get some life back in the server and dilute the social issues. Smugg's is still a good server by design. P2P is one of, if not THE most popular server on RU.

I also really hope that My.com takes up your suggestion and cuts the cash shop prices by 50% - 75%. It would be very tempting to return to the F2P if that went through. As it is, I can't afford to play the F2P server comfortably or competitively and that makes me sadpanda.

Back on topic. Apologies for the side rant. :S

Monday, February 15th 2016, 10:04pm

Man...reading the answers to question 13 from the above me makes me so sad...
You really must be in the wrong guild lol...
There are really that many awful people as to where the community ranges from a 1 to a 4? o.o
I mean, honestly...Xonaz's response has to be taken with a grain of salt as he does like to troll 75-90% of the time he speaks...but still the others don't see to be too enthused about the community either...
I am finding this very interesting and very different from my experience with the community.
But to each their own I always say!
:) Make sure to surround yourself with those that make you happy...not necessarily those that are the best players to carry you and make your character the best...sometimes the friendships you gain, the people you know, is infinitely better than having that one extra realgar or piece of gear a week.
I was merely commenting on the community as a whole, whilst I do keep to myself a lot now and try to avoid speaking to people on any toon. However, I do remember the disturbed community being memorable and as a whole very friendly.

However, my opinions on community can't really be taken into account as apparently I bring out the worst in people :P

Monday, February 15th 2016, 10:09pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I was merely commenting on the community as a whole, whilst I do keep to myself a lot now and try to avoid speaking to people on any toon. However, I do remember the disturbed community being memorable and as a whole very friendly.

However, my opinions on community can't really be taken into account as apparently I bring out the worst in people :P
I was actually quite sad you hadn't said anything about us Xonaz. ;(
But I am very happy you have now mentioned us as memorable. :)
Thanks bud ^^

Monday, February 15th 2016, 10:46pm

Monday, February 15th 2016, 11:06pm

Dibricius

Beginner

Vlad -> Sarn -> New Frontier (Free to Play since the beginning)

Since June 2010 as far as I remenber but also a lot of breaks

In 5 years, something like 350/400 € and another 400€ with cellphones credit

Depends if I was on break or not, but actually, something like 20/30 € per month

Full 7

6. Got Pat5?

Yup

I made several breaks, I could not play very endgame PVE, like 1st DOWN 24 man raid etc. So I prefer PVP actually.

I like to play PVP. Always try to be the best, the more skilled players on the battlefield :). But some time the differences between them and me is really too big. But nvm, PVP is always great, even if you fight some people more cs than you. If you beat them you are like :"God yes ! I'm to good !" and if you lose : "Oh nvm, he is more cs than me btw"

Got a guild at the beginning, we raised lot of patch but at one times lot of people just left the game so we had to move to. In my new guild, I find the same ambience that in the past so I actually enjoying being on my guild.

10.Do you play Allods with real life friends, or with friends/guildies ingame, or solo?

I tried to got friend on the game but we all were on different MMO before highshool so none give up his games ^^. Actually playing with friends and guildies which are really funny.

ø

For most oh the population, they are nice guys, tring to speak english for international knowledge. But there is still some rare people who are asseholes, but It's have been blacklisted since a long time.

8/10

Almost 9 but some people doesn't want to talk english, so some starts are really hard to manage.

9/10

No PVP Stuff, no 10/10 :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dibricius" (Feb 16th 2016, 7:06am)

Tuesday, February 16th 2016, 12:11am

Nezeb -> Yul -> New Frontier (f2p)

Since open beta, think somewhere in 2010

Way too much isn't a number but honestly I can't recall how much it actually is.

Depends on the sale to be honest, but anywhere from 10-200.

12 off 10 def

6. Got Pat5?
Obviously

Both.

In this case i'm one of the cash shopped assholes.

Oh hell yes. Ascendancy has been a home away from home. It's not the same as it used to be back in the days it's what keeps me playing.

Not with IRL friend anymore, most of the people that used to play quit. It's been years though so it's not that weird. So I play with guildies.

Naw.

It depends on who you talk to. Some people are very toxic and bad for the community but overall I'd say it's a very nice and helpful community.

Hmm a 7 I suppose.
It's not the game that's bad it's how it's managed. Atm a lot of people are taking a break because they're completely done gearing and we cleared all the end game content consistently so they're waiting for 7.0.

I'd still give it a 7.5 though.

Tuesday, February 16th 2016, 1:19pm

Quoted

Free server (New Frontier)
~Middle of 2012
999-777
6. Got Pat5?
yes
both
in regular battlegrounds i often reach top-scores and as psi its funny to cc-lock even the best-geared/runed :)
i dont care for dominion
yes, i enjoy it & myself
mainly solo
playing without consideration for others is much more pleasent for me, this game is supposed to give me a break from RL and RL has too much social interaction already...
its like in every game, there are nice ppl and there are not nice ppl; i enjoy the exchange over the forum
eveything is given here (like in every other game) from 0 to 10, however the average allods player seems more pleasent than for example players in shooter games
9 as it has almost no space for improvement, i only would wish there would be full singleplayersupport (mercs for raid, singleplayerships and stronger mercs for harder sectors, 1 vs 1 battlegrounds), an adjustable FOV & autosellgreyitemsoption

i dont judge the management/support as i only needed support once and it promptly solved my matter

Tuesday, February 16th 2016, 2:10pm

1. What server do you play on? F2P
2. For how long have you been playing Allods? I started playing in 2010
3. Approx. how much money have you spent on this game? 15 euros, I was a kid when I started playing and I couldn't afford to waste money on games
4. Approx. how much money are you spending a month? from now on 10 euros/ month. Don't laugh :whistling: i live in a eastern European country
5. What are the levels of your runes? 5.5.5/5.5.5 - I have them just because I won a photo contest on the forum, and because i wasn't a serious player until a few months ago. we'll talk again in 1 year :)
6. Got Pat5? nope, neither magpie, not even a 36 slots bag.
7. Do you prefer PvP, PvE, or both? I like them both, too bad i suck at both of them
8. Do you play competitive PvP? If so, do you stand a good chance against players with more/better cash shop items than yourself? I would like to... i'm the usual player who gets raped in every skirmish and then gets kicked out by some douchebag. Luckily i'm a psionicist, and even though i don't deal too much dmg in skirms , i have a lot of fun playing with my enemies with all the cc skills i have, and sometimes i'm quite useful.
9. Do you have a guild? If yes, do you like/enjoy it, and the members in it? I recently joined one, can't say much about it
10. Do you play Allods with real life friends, or with friends/guildies ingame, or solo? I introduced it to my gf a few months ago but she didn't continue playing it
11. If you play solo, what's the reason? I like the freedom and the lack of responsibility
12. How do you like the community on your server? everything is great until I enter goblinball.
13. On a scale from 1 to 10, where 1 is really bad and 10 is really good, how kind/caring/social/mature would you say the majority of the players are? people on allods are generally nice, I would say 7/10
14. Finally, all in all, how would you rate Allods in it's current state on a scale from 1 to 10, where 1 is really bad and 10 is really good? Allods is a really great game, I couldn't find another one to beat it in 6 years. it is really beautiful to look at and very immersive. probably 8-9/10. people are talking about the population...I find the pop on f2p really good, p2p on the other hand...

I saw all the lvl 11 runes players posting here who spent thousands of euros and i thought that some diversity would be great ;) . You don't have to spend a lot of money to enjoy this game.

Tuesday, February 16th 2016, 2:32pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

1.Server is New Frontier (F2P)

2.Started in closed Beta, did a break before Open Beta and came back in 2010

3.hmmm no more than 100 € in total for my account, for my wife's and our son's.

4. nothing

5. full set of 8

6.yes

7. i like them both

8.that is not what I'm looking for, to me every PvP is fun..... if I win or loose.....i have no problem with it and I don't have any problem with players with better runes or gear. Let ppl play like they want to play!

9.in over 4 years I'm now in my 3rd guild....so i'm a player who likes to be in a guild and I'm loyal to it.....so, yes i like to be in a guild and in all guilds I've ever been, I met ppl i like and who I called "friends"

10.as it stands above, I play with my wife and son and I have a friend who plays allods 2. but i can also play solo on my own, but with friends or ppl around it's more fun!

11. none of my friends are online :P

12. this is a answer that i can't actually answer as *Mod* :D no kidding, I like our community most of the time, but not every day cause i'm also a human but most of the time i like to be there and help the players to enjoy the game.

13. i will give it a 8 out of 10. in every game you have ppl you don't like that much and there are ppl you really love :D

14. maybe also a 8. there is in fact much space to get better and better! but allods is in my eyes a beautiful game and a unique 2. I like this concept of flying with a ship into Astral and find there some nice looking isles.....that's so awesome. but there is space for MORE!

thanks for reading :thumbup:
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lioo" (Feb 16th 2016, 9:00pm) with the following reason: Typos xd

Tuesday, February 16th 2016, 3:09pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I saw all the lvl 11 runes players posting here who spent thousands of euros and i thought that some diversity would be great ;) . You don't have to spend a lot of money to enjoy this game.
I was waiting for you! :)
Thank you for sharing this concept...
Most of the people that read and are active on the forum are more of the higher cash shop players because they have invested so much time and energy into this game. But I am extremely happy to hear from a much lesser CS player in here as I think your opinion means just as much if not more than some of ours. So thank you.

Tuesday, February 16th 2016, 5:55pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

New Frontier

It's my 4th year

Hard to say, since I alternate small CS with F2P breaks. Wild guess around 500€-750€ over all that time.

20-30€ when I do, but it's not every month.

998-888

6. Got Pat5?
Yes

I'm a PVE crab and like astral, raids and such activites with other people.
Solo PvP I don't care, but did group PvP/Dominion when it was still fun (i.e. below top level).
Mostly PVE in 6.0 though.

Tried in the past, and gave up as guild went up in ranks because I'm not interested enough in PvP to compensate the CS diff with practice & skill (if it's even possible).

Always was in a guild, as officier or plain member. 3 guilds in total over the years. I do like to be part of a bigger thing and do my best to contribute to it - I'm a group player. So yes I enjoy it :)

No RL friends interested in Allods, but playing with guildies and some I know long enough to call friends

N/A

There's a bunch of truely outstanding players and/or people I met in this game. Some gone, some still playing or lurking around. They more than make up for the rare toxic players that I met too.
Overall the community is quite decent, and many haven't lost the fun factor that's inherent to a game, there's more than just craving for power/runes/gear.

A solid 7 - like I said the good takes the better part over the small bad there's out there. Heck, there's even people making music quizz or video contests on their own resources :)

I need to give 2 ratings for this one.
Allods "The Game" is absolutely stunning, on every aspect (visually, music & sounds, lore, content, mechanics, vanity, ...) and deserves a 8+. There's simply no other game that offers so much with that quality to any player.
I would have given more if Wellbell (5.0) & Wild Shore (6.0) never existed in the first place, and if they hadn't introduced "temporary" CS items.
Allods "The Product" as it is run, promoted and milked dry of every cent players have in their pockets doesn't go over 2 for the European server.
The russians seem to be more lucky, but sadly I don't speak russian at all :)

Tuesday, February 16th 2016, 7:44pm

freestile

Professional

dont want to read everything? just look at the number of sad/unhappy smyleys it the post and you'll have an idea^^(<== this one dosn't count)

New Frontier F2P

i'm here since january 2012, i'm starting my 5th years

650€ (200 if you take of the money spent for battlemount ==> i've wasted way too much for these, thx to lighning bolt stongboxes -_-)

i used to be a free player until 6.0 (it has been realeased for my birth day + i was finaly 18 so i was finaly allowed to cs^^) so to answer to the question : most of the time 0, but it can go up to 200 when i really want a item (but i think i'll never cs as much in one single time since this strongboxes epic fail)

777-766 on my ligua char and 666-666 on my imp

6. Got Pat5?
yes on both char

i do like both and i'm skilled in both as well but as i hate the current gear system (and the 7.0 one doesn't seems to be better) i don't gear up so i suck in both (cause of stuff, not cs nore gear)

i'd like to if gearing up would be fun to me (fun = much much less time/gold consuming + less repetitive)

i used to have one on my ligua char but since i don't gear up (since 6.0) my iG goals and behaviors were differents from my guildmates, what pissed them off after some time, that's why i've been kicked out of 2 guilds and has got a really bad IG reputation this year ;(

i used to play with 2 rl friends, only one is remaining now and he's much less addicted to this game than i am. And he just enjoys playing the game the way devs want us to play it (the way you don't piss everybody up when playing) so he's still in the guild i've been kicked out while i'm just playing alone ;(

lol i should have read the next question before^^ well i've answered in the previous one then

well, i used to like it a lot but since 6.0 as i've changed my iG goals i've also start pissing everyone up so to me the community seems very bad now, as i only interact with people who are telling me that i'm annoying, but i know that they didn't really change actually, it's just my behaviors that are the cause of all this so i can't even complain about it, what is even more frustrating ;(

As i've told it in the previous question, it's certainly 90% my fault if i'm not confortable with the community now, but however as i really feel that i'm not welcomed into it i'll give it a 4,5/10, but once again if i'd have played the game the way it's supposed to be played i'll certainly say it worths a 8,5/10 now

as many others have already said it, the game itself it just AMASING (my first mmo, first time in my life that i play a game for so long and i've never wanted to even try another game for 4 years, this means everything!) but the way it's run (they absolutly don't give a fuck to our feedback and i feel so milked when i cs that it gives me more complexs that pleasure actually, which is really bad :thumbdown: + giving money to people that don't even try to make us feel that they take care of us is just.........) + this pb with me and the rest of the community that ruins a lot of things ;(
so if the mark for rating this game would be half : game on itself, half : the interactions withs devs/community i'd give it a 4,5/10, cause 0 in the 2nd part and the game itself is only ALMOST perfect (nothing can please someone 100% :rolleyes: but it could be perfect if devs would take care of our feedbacks :evil: )

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "freestile" (Feb 16th 2016, 7:51pm)

Tuesday, February 16th 2016, 8:41pm

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

I don't play anymore, I used to play on F2P, but I might give it another try with 7.0, I've yet to decide tho.
I first played in the CBT back in 2009, I did some long breaks tho (Like I'm currently doing)
Not that much, about 700-800€ in 6-7 years
I used to spent ~50-60€ on new CS events, but currently nothing
I had a full 9 set, but currently 888777 with my new account (Yeah, for some reasons I deleted my old one xd .. Well it's the second time I did that, btw...)
6. Got Pat5?
Yup, 2 times
PvE, I don't rlly like PvP :|
Well, I used to be in the top 10 tho
I have, but since I don't play, I don't give a f*ck about them :D I'm just kidding...
Well actually .. I'm in a guild, to not receive any guild invitations anymore xd...

I used to, but I'm the only left of my rl dudes and dudies that actually have AO installed
Pff.. The mercs showing mercy on me... (I'v green eq on my new acc)
A bit much 'mememe'.. But that's maybe 'cuz Ima MOD, so I have to deal with it every day :D No, I actually like u guys xd
Ofc. there're very helpful dudes out there, but in generally speaking it's about 5-6 / 10
Expensive but still awesome. 7 / 10

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Lioo" (Feb 16th 2016, 9:03pm)

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 12:34am

reeah19

Intermediate

F2P
5 years
6. Got Pat5?
yes
pve
yes.Yes cuz i run lol
yes, if i dont enjoy it i(we) move :))
real life+in game
when i want to farm i like to farm alone
medium, some are great, some are trash
5-6, it used to be 9+ when i started( only thing that was annoying for me was slow gear progress), now... it requires even more time and i lack it
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden