You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, February 15th 2016, 11:15pm

Any whay to change rubies/talents

Hey guys i started this game few days ago,i have a lvl34 summoner(loving it so far) but i wanted to change some rubies.Is the only way to do so by cash shop or 100k g?

Monday, February 15th 2016, 11:32pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Yes, unfortunately after level 10, only way to change rubies/stat is either lots of gold or the Item Shop item. There's a Strongbox sale every now and then where you have a chance of winning permanent Fountain of Death (rubies and skills) and Fountain of Life (stats).
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Monday, February 15th 2016, 11:35pm

eh,so i have to level up a new summoner if i want to heal(im vamp dps now) ?

Monday, February 15th 2016, 11:38pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

You get a free Water of Death at level 65.... either start all over with a new summoner or play all the way and respect then, if you can't afford the Item Shop item. At your level, I'd probably start over unless you have gained rare stuff already (Boutique tab in bag).

Tuesday, February 16th 2016, 12:01am

Why would you want to level as a healer that's just going to be a huge pain in the ass. Just level up as dps and switch when you're 65.

Tuesday, February 16th 2016, 12:06am

Aionwen

Professional

ask for help with ur build in forum, there are some smart summiguys givin u good advise, to level till max. then do quest for titel of greatness, with it u have a second talenttree and u can make ur healbuild beside ur vampbuild. dont respec with gold or item before next majorpatch if they dont tell u u really should do.
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Tuesday, February 16th 2016, 5:42am

Brokenwings

Beginner

You don't really need a "dps" or "leveling" build. I can link you to my build or just PM me ingame (empire).

Tuesday, February 16th 2016, 4:14pm

Yes, unfortunately after level 10, only way to change rubies/stat is either lots of gold or the Item Shop item
it was 15 lvl, it was changed?

Tuesday, February 16th 2016, 8:15pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Yes, unfortunately after level 10, only way to change rubies/stat is either lots of gold or the Item Shop item
it was 15 lvl, it was changed?
Haven't tested in a long time, probably just remembered wrong, that's all. Thanks for correcting.

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 12:44am

reeah19

Intermediate

level with whatever built, change at 65 with the free wod and try to finish Greatness as soon as possible. Cheapest way:P
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 2:23pm

You get a free Water of Death at level 65.... either start all over with a new summoner or play all the way and respect then, if you can't afford the Item Shop item. At your level, I'd probably start over unless you have gained rare stuff already (Boutique tab in bag).
I think the free WOD coupon was changed to a leggy one(6 pcs level 5 runes, etc..). Sadly, wod is not included on those items. Not really sure tho as I just leveled up a reinc. Never tried on a new toon. :)

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 2:43pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I think the free WOD coupon was changed to a leggy one(6 pcs level 5 runes, etc..). Sadly, wod is not included on those items. Not really sure tho as I just leveled up a reinc. Never tried on a new toon. :)

The free WoD everyone is talking about is from the goblin banker. It's a quest everyone receives when they hit level 65 not the beginner's pack you are referring to.

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 7:29pm

The free WoD everyone is talking about is from the goblin banker. It's a quest everyone receives when they hit level 65 not the beginner's pack you are referring to.
I see. So the free WoD/WoL is only for new toons and not for reincs? Cause I checked goblin banker on 2 reincs and saw nothing. Thanks for clarifying things out hcl! Cheers :D

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 7:45pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I see. So the free WoD/WoL is only for new toons and not for reincs? Cause I checked goblin banker on 2 reincs and saw nothing. Thanks for clarifying things out hcl! Cheers :D
Errrrrrrrrrm I'm not 100% sure about the not for reincs part...
However, you may have had to actually CREATE the reincarnation AFTER they implemented that.
If it was max level (at the time - even if it was level 55-60-65...maybe?) it doesn't get them anymore?
I really don't know without testing it though. :)

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 9:52pm

reeah19

Intermediate

you get wod only once at 65 per main+reinc, if you used it once you won't get more :(
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Thursday, February 18th 2016, 5:18am

Errrrrrrrrrm I'm not 100% sure about the not for reincs part...
However, you may have had to actually CREATE the reincarnation AFTER they implemented that.
If it was max level (at the time - even if it was level 55-60-65...maybe?) it doesn't get them anymore?
I really don't know without testing it though. :)
they're not max level when 6.0 came out. I reset them both just to level up and have fun again lol. Both are 65 right now but didn't see any quest on goblin banker. Probably because of this:
you get wod only once at 65 per main+reinc, if you used it once you won't get more :(
I thought it was just replaced by that coupon because most players that I've asked, said that both progen and reincs will receive free wod and wol when it hits max level. Anyways, TY for clarifying this out!

Saturday, February 20th 2016, 6:19am

Yeah the coupon is from the mail and the goblin banker gives the WoD and WoL but @ Sway87 and Gwiniel it is still level 15 as normal. depending on the talents/rubies you have so far you should still be able to hit level 65 once you do head to the banker and plan what you want before setting anything.

From my personal use/experience i use one of Rinoa's summoner builds {Credit to them for the build} for pve i only need a couple of rubies till it is fully done and i love it, it has a bit of healing and covers damage.

At level 65 i have seen in world chat about low levels that grab Plehbotomy rank 1 or 2 sometimes 3 in order to get to the scavanger rubies and they think it is end of the world as they are surprised when acid spells are disabled but if you have rank 1 in to Plehbotomy then you can salvage it as you can go to the auction house and grab the first page of the mages diary it shouldn't be to expensive and by time you are 65 you should have 50k+ gold anyway and with the other three pages and raids you should have a easy five rubies there along with the path of the hero quest you get from the trainers one can place a ruby or two after getting Plehbotomy rank 2 and 3 and then the scavanger rubies, I am not entirely sure how many rubies there are possible to get but with any spare that i have i may grab the impenetrable darkness rubies just for that reduction in damage. but all in all check the builds on the forums and see what they have to offer.