You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, February 21st 2016, 11:41am

Fayne

German Community Manager

• "Fayne" started this thread

Spring Festival: Nature's Wardrobe - 21/02/2016

The Night of the Astral Portals is remembered by many as a dire event in which many soldiers of the League and Empire lost their lives fighting back against the surprise invasion of the Astral demons on Kirah. While both factions were fighting for control of this allod, portals opened, leading to an unprecedented assault by the Astral demons in which many of the Great Mages were killed and many soldiers swallowed by earthquakes!

Yasker and Eniel, the leaders of the Empire and League at the time, gathered their forces in order to save what they could of their troops before the land was utterly destroyed.

It was the day on which both sides put aside their differences, joining forces against a common enemy - the Astral demons.

The Spring Festival isn't just about nature, blossoming flowers, or the gentler season - but also a landmark in both factions history. From February the 21st until March the 14h, will you put aside your differences to enjoy the Spring Festival?

During the Spring Festival, players can earn festive rewards from Spring Chests - and by completing certain quests, you'll also obtain a special reputation that grants you permission to speak with Klara Tsvetkova in the Old Square of Nezebgrad, and the Delightful Family in the Main Square of Novograd, who are selling very special seasonal goods!

It's time to dress up for the season, cheer up your comrades with festive cards, and celebrate the day that the League and the Empire united their forces against a common enemy! Here's a small sample of the wide range of goods you can acquire from natures wardrobe:

Braird

Turquoise Circlet

Emerald Circlet

Spring Costume

Emerald Vine

Ruby Flower

Swallotail Wings

The Spring Festival is your time to blossom. We hope you enjoy this budding event!

-The Allods Team
Viele Grüße,
Fayne
Deutsche Allods Community Managerin

Sunday, February 21st 2016, 8:24pm

For those who missed the preview of this year's new spring costumes :) Finally!

Monday, February 22nd 2016, 12:24am

Dear Allods Staff,

Can you please please please explain why after years the former EU/merged server has the same spring event year after year STILL does not include this item:

"Spring Holidays" Underwear

http://en.allodswiki.ru/item/1244532828

Years ago i made a post on guild portal about the items that are lacking from the EU server, and now even after the server merge with several servers that did get this item, we still don't have it. I have actually seen people from the former NA server wearing this in-game in the merged server, so the item DOES exist in our current server, and i don't understand why you did not include it in the 2016 spring event.

http://guilds.en.allods.com/profiles/blogs/missing-pieces

As you can see, i made this post in February 2014. Two years ago.

Yours truly,
Minoli Dragonberry

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Minoli Dragonberry" (Feb 22nd 2016, 1:21am)

Monday, February 22nd 2016, 3:43pm

Technically it's last year's.

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 9:39am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

An example of a costume that looks much better in a concept art than in game. In that picture it looks like 1930s - '40s fashion but in game it simply looks granny = very old lady like, not chic like in the picture.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 11:26am

Technically it's last year's.

That's why I added "Finally" ;)
I am also looking forward for new May uniform that RU had last year.

Saturday, February 27th 2016, 3:05pm

Dear Allods Staff,

Could you please answer a simple question?

Why don't we get this "Spring Holidays" Underwear item when some servers before the merge did?

http://en.allodswiki.ru/item/1244532828

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Feb 27th 2016, 4:11pm) with the following reason: Please, we are not blind. No need to ask several times too. Once is enough, ty.

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 9:44am

An example of a costume that looks much better in a concept art than in game. In that picture it looks like 1930s - '40s fashion but in game it simply looks granny = very old lady like, not chic like in the picture.
I think there is a story behind all events. In this one i think they try to show us romance between mailman and housewife. A forbidden love or secret affair. :D
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 1:00pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Dear Allods Staff,

Why don't we get this "Spring Holidays" Underwear item when some servers before the merge did?

Hello,

It was removed from all servers (including RU) due to low popularity at the time and was never reinstated. At the moment, we're looking into the possibility of re-adding this costume before the end of the current Spring Event.

Regards,
Mhul

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 3:41pm

Wow, I remember that picture too.

I actually never even seen anybody with that from the NA server (Nezeb), I just thought it was always one of those see-but-not-get picture to showcase the Spring event.

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 1:44am

Dear Allods Staff,

Hello,

It was removed from all servers (including RU) due to low popularity at the time and was never reinstated. At the moment, we're looking into the possibility of re-adding this costume before the end of the current Spring Event.

Regards,
Mhul

Thank you for the explanation! :D If there's anything i could add to that, it would be that as far as the item's popularity goes, i'll be first in line to get it, should Team Allods decide to reintroduce it! I think it looks awesome!

Sincerely yours,
Minoli Dragonberry

Wow, I remember that picture too.

I actually never even seen anybody with that from the NA server (Nezeb), I just thought it was always one of those see-but-not-get picture to showcase the Spring event.

Yeah, i'm not sure which server specifically did get the item at some point, but if you search around in other players gear, you can find people who are still wearing it. I'll check ingame tomorrow and post some screenshots as soon as in found someone wearing it.
I had found someone last week, and posted the item link in world chat, but next time i'll make sure to screenshot it.

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 2:34am

Aionwen

Professional

removed from all servers (including RU) due to low popularity at the time and was never reinstated. At the moment, we're looking into the possibility of re-adding this

honestly, i dont understand this action, ok , it really doesnt look as good as some other costumes but why remove it?
guys, pls stop removing stuff nobody complains about or make a facebookpoll or something, i just dont understand the clue behind removing a costume even if its not popular.
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 5:11pm

removed from all servers (including RU) due to low popularity at the time and was never reinstated. At the moment, we're looking into the possibility of re-adding this

honestly, i dont understand this action, ok , it really doesnt look as good as some other costumes but why remove it?
guys, pls stop removing stuff nobody complains about or make a facebookpoll or something, i just dont understand the clue behind removing a costume even if its not popular.
Dear community,

Unfortunately, we have to tell you that we won’t implement this costume into the game during current event. The developers evaluated the quality of the costume and decided that the male variants of the costume don’t meet quality standards we wish to provide to players.
As we don’t allow gender based discrimination, we agreed that this costume should be reworked for next year’s event. The developers were very pleased that our community remembered that costume and will do their redesign for male variant.

We’d like to thank everyone who made us aware of the issue and appreciate your patience!

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 5:17pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Dear community,

Mhuldoon why don't you just post from your other account?
Hahahahahahahaha just kidding. :)

That's cool though that they're going to implement it because of our feedback, I think that's the FIRST time my.com has ever listened to us...which means...maybe they're capable of doing it again!
There is a small glimmer of hope from you guys after all.

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 5:20pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

Groot plz take this little Finger and not the whole Hand :P

:whistling: kidding :whistling:
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 5:38pm

freestile

Professional

yeah i think that the very first time they react to our feedbacks ^^

personnaly i'd love them to give us again the St Patrick's event; the costumes were great but i didn't buy them at the time and now that we are under my.com we don't have this event anymore ;(

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 5:43pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Quoted

Because it wasn't me posting. There are multiple people on the team and looking into the spring costume was a combined effort. On that note, hope you guys look forward to the reworked costume in the next version - and thanks goes out to those who brought the matter forward. Took a little longer to notice as we're all preparing for 7.0, though we do read all feedback when we can.

Have fun, peeps!

Regards,
Mhul

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 5:46pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Quoted

Because it wasn't me posting.
LOL I was just joking. :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Mar 3rd 2016, 5:47pm) with the following reason: Quote outdated.

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 5:51pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

yeah i think that the very first time they react to our feedbacks ^^

personnaly i'd love them to give us again the St Patrick's event; the costumes were great but i didn't buy them at the time and now that we are under my.com we don't have this event anymore ;(
This certainly isn't the first time, beit the old MoS issue, costume feedback (such as this one), adding players own designs into the game each year along the way, pushing forward your thoughts regarding the upcoming AO vs Steam situation (just some relatively recent examples off the top of my head). What you guys must understand is that not getting a reply to feedback doesn't mean we haven't noticed & digested it. Sometimes it's better to cement things and make official statements as opposed to trickling out posts, whilst other times feedback must go to the developers (ie. RU) on matters that can't be done solely by the EU squad.

Regardless, that's going off on a tangent. This thread is about the Spring Event, so let's keep it that way :)

Regards,
Mhul

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 9:09pm

Aionwen

Professional

mmhm, sounds that their QM was the initiating part and not playerfeedback...

but anyway, its always nice to have more costumes, BIG nookie for the guys who made them.

ps: pls make a platemalecostume in clockworkhorsestile pls pls pls
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Rate this thread