You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 18th 2016, 2:34pm

Maze creation

How do you increase the gold output of the horns?
Is 1K gold per day still the maximum?
How many horns can you have maximum now?

Thursday, February 18th 2016, 2:47pm

IAmGroot

Professional

To increase the gold output...people have to do your allod and die.
The more that die, the highest difficulty maze yours will be (or
something like that).

Regarding max gold?
It's definitely not 1k.
I get between
4500-5400 depending on the level of my maze. I have never had a
nightmare or even very high difficulty maze, so I don't know what the
gold yield is from that...but high level is 5400, medium is 4500, so i
would assume easy is about 3800.

I have 9 on Groot and almost a 10th.
I don't know if 10 is the max or not...will update in a few weeks when I get the last one.

Thursday, February 18th 2016, 3:49pm

So, making the maze bigger will not make the horns produce more gold?

Thursday, February 18th 2016, 3:59pm

IAmGroot

Professional

So, making the maze bigger will not make the horns produce more gold?

I guess in a weird....round about way it technically would. :)
The bigger your maze, the more that will fail. The more that fail, the highest your maze difficulty. The higher the maze difficulty, the more gold you get.

But...no. The longer the maze does not mean the more gold you get.
It's all based off difficulty to my knowledge.

Thursday, February 18th 2016, 5:58pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

I think the maximum number of horns you can have is 12.

And yes the amount of gold or any resource you get depends on which difficulty you started the production on the horn : if you start it week 1 on medium diff, and week 2 your maze goes high diff, you will still get the medium reward.

Thursday, February 18th 2016, 6:05pm

reeah19

Intermediate

depends on how many souls your allod eat:)), tho i still don't know why it goes from very hard to easy in 1 plunder, while getting 40-50 souls will level it to medium. Nothing is clear in leveling/deleveling of allod...
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Friday, February 19th 2016, 2:49pm

I got my allod for about 1 month now and the cash i got is 4500 g at start. Funny thing is that i have it now on very high becouse i got 11 souls xd

Friday, February 19th 2016, 5:35pm

Aionwen

Professional

Is 1K gold per day still the maximum?

??? 1k per day would be twice better than the 7k in two weeks i get. u can farm 900 per day with this three quests and kill all deamons on allod.

difficulty increases over time automatically not depending on any visitors, u get ur info about dificulty per ingamemailsystem.
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Friday, February 19th 2016, 6:33pm

reeah19

Intermediate

if is only time dependant then why it decreases?... it has to do with succesful plundering but no info is available, not even on ru
mine went to low last week, got 40 souls and is back to very hard, so it's very strange :D
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Friday, February 19th 2016, 9:43pm

Waffle

Beginner

my maze went to hard last week but I didn't get any souls at all

Monday, February 22nd 2016, 8:56am

it should be like this: if a grp rob ur maze the lvl of the maze drop (even if they killed several of time and u got souls). if they fail then ur maze lvl should go up.

Monday, February 22nd 2016, 12:38pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

How can you check how many souls you have gotten? To what you use granite for and how?
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Monday, February 22nd 2016, 12:59pm

How can you check how many souls you have gotten? To what you use granite for and how?

Just like every "currency" you can find it at your resources, I believe they're called Hero's Sparks and they should be in the same section as Astral Granite/Coral.
Granite is used to expand your maze. There're 3 types of rooms (I think Path, Intersection and something else), they differ in size and granites required to buy. Also each additional room requires more and more granites.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Monday, February 22nd 2016, 2:27pm

Aionwen

Professional

there are three types of rooms u can build with granit: passage means one way in one way out, fork means one way in two ways out and cross means one way in three ways out.
i have junglelabs, at my passage i once had was 1 spot for goblins at the fork 2 spots, after labreset now i have only crosses with each of 3 spots for goblins.
i read a hint to use sparks only for corall and build only crosses so i try this atm.
each type of room will become more expensive if u build one, so u have to plunder for a BIG lab.
the best lab i saw was a mixture of crosses linked with forks and passages and it was just to huge. but this was before labreset and i dont kow if this style is still possible coz of limitation of rooms by number.

all souls u got from dying plunderers are reported automatically by ur dungeonkeepers per ingamemailsystem or u can check ur currencies afer u picked up the souls at ur allod.

robbing ur lab means killing ur mastergoblin, then its robbed and its difficulty decreases to minimum afaik.

Monday, February 22nd 2016, 11:29pm

I get close to 6k gold for each horn. i have 8 horns. i set 6 to gold, 1 to coral , and 1 to granite

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 1:41pm

for those who still "green" with mazes and want to get most gold of it:
in the past u made ur maze longer and therefore harder cause the fabled maze was hard so a plundering grp would pick some deaths along the way and might fail it.
nowdays the basic maze is pretty easy. the most important aspect that make it hard r the rage lvl. u can "stack" each room seperately so the goblins go more and more op. i've seen some with 24 stacks and higher (dont really remember). the rage stacks cost gold only but tons cause it get more and more expensive per each stack. I stopped at 6th for boss room and if i recall correctly it was around 20k gold from 5th to 6th. i don't even want to know how much it cost for 24 stacks in several rooms...
therefore, if u want to make most gold from ur maze take enough granite to make 3-5 rooms then put all horns on gold except 1 horn for coral. invest abit in 1-2 rooms for 5th-6th stack of rage (i did in final room only). the reason for that is to prevent every noob/reinc grp to rob ur maze. any reasonable grp will rob ur maze anyway, i did rob some +20 stacks mazes so why bother invest in that?

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 5:58pm

if you upgrade you maze high you dont ever earn money with it^^ alone stacking up 1 room costs millions of gold and then you need years to gain this money trought your allods :D also its still not unbeatable then^^

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 10:17am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Nobody ever bothered to mention you start building your maze by entering the sparkling door in private allod. Thus I had unlocked maze, but never build rooms in it etc. It should be much clearly guided within the game as to what to do and how -.- Just began building yesterday although I've had the private allod for a long time now.

@ sway87: For me the highest possible rage upgrade ends to 12. Does the rage level 12 mean stack 24?
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 12:05pm

Nobody ever bothered to mention you start building your maze by entering the sparkling door in private allod. Thus I had unlocked maze, but never build rooms in it etc. It should be much clearly guided within the game as to what to do and how -.- Just began building yesterday although I've had the private allod for a long time now.

How come you didn't ask on guild or world? Or simply spent up to few hours on private allod trying to find out?
This looks simply NOT REAL to me, how... I don't even...

If that's what all the flashy tooltips and big text signs with pointing arrows do to people then I am DEEPLY saddened.

Sorry if this post appeared offensive, it was not the intention.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Feb 24th 2016, 12:13pm)

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 1:06pm

Aionwen

Professional

as u said, ur maze is build from the goblin for gold, to build rooms as surely was mentioned at some moments in gametime u could have searched for this option -.-

sooo... u got ur first rooms yesterday? how many times ur maze was plundered and how many horns do u have now? AND did its difficulty rise by itself? coz with no mastergoblin each visit is an automaticaly succesfull robberin.