You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 3:32pm

Gheistlocke

Beginner

• "Gheistlocke" started this thread

Account Migration Problems. Need Solution Please!

Hey,

I recently returned to Allods to try out the p2p server. I've talked my guild buddies into coming back as well.

We've sent in tickets for this but it's been a week now, and there hasn't been any resolution. I have other players that were going to join but are now hesitating and losing interest.

For me, personally, I had created a character on the p2p server with the original character name I use on all games I play. This character name is also connected to our gaming group and review videos. When my account was merged, that character simply disappeared. He still exists on the server, you can add him to friends, but he is not accessible and I can't remake the character because it says the name is in use. I need that character deleted or made available please.

My guild mate signed into the p2p server before merging because he couldn't remember his information for the old gPotatoe account at the time. He found the info and put in the merge request. His account was merged but his character also disappeared, and now it no longer reads the month subscription he bought, so he can no longer access Smuggler's Paradise.

The other guildmates are seeing this and are now questioning whether or not they should bother. As I said, it has been several days. Surely this has been an issue for other players before, as it seems to be effecting anyone that creates a character or adds gametime before an account merge.

We are actively awaiting resolution to these tickets and in the meantime, our subscription time is dwindling.

Thank you for your time and effort.

TICKET REFERENCE:

EUZ-652-95104

RJR-759-70866
::Ghesitlocke::
Arisen Occultist
....555/667....

::Ogreleg::
Arisen Heretic

MMO Experience:
- WoW, Age of Wushu, Tera, SWTOR, Swordsman, Atlantica, EVE, Allods, Secret World, Star Trek Online, ArcheAge, Age of Conan, Diablo 2*, Diablo 3*, Path of Exile*, Champions Online, Skyforge

Favorites:
- WoW: Vanilla - Wrath, Age of Wushu, Allods, EVE, Diablo 2*, Path of Exile*, Age of Conan

Ruined by Pay-to-Win:
- Age of Wushu, ArcheAge, Allods (free server), Diablo 3*

Waiting for:
- Star Citizen

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Gheistlocke" (Oct 21st 2015, 11:22pm)

Thursday, October 22nd 2015, 2:41pm

Gheistlocke

Beginner

Still waiting... I don't understand what the holdup is. Delete my old char and fix my buddy's subscription. It can't possibly be this difficult.

It's just me and my buddy now. The rest of my guild has moved on. That's 7 other players lost to slow customer service. I'm pretty sure in all reality it's just me, and if I have to play alone I won't be here long. That's 9 players all together affected by this. That's $100/month worth of subscription fees wasted FFS.

Is this the real reason Smuggler's Paradise is so sparsely populated? From what I've seen, 9 dedicated MMO-goers joining the Imps would have made a favorable difference in server pop. WOULD have.

If this isn't resolved in another day or two I'm just dropping this shit. On top of that I'll have to pay my buddy back for the subscription time I talked him into getting. You know, the one that magically disappeared a day after he bought it when he merged his account?

It's not like we're free players. On top of the subscription fee this month, we've all dumped a good amount of money into the game back during our f2p days.

All I want is my character that vanished to be restored or deleted so I can remake him.

All my buddy wants is for the subscription he paid for to be active so he can sign on.

What is the hold up?
Arisen Occultist
....555/667....

Arisen Heretic

MMO Experience:
- WoW, Age of Wushu, Tera, SWTOR, Swordsman, Atlantica, EVE, Allods, Secret World, Star Trek Online, ArcheAge, Age of Conan, Diablo 2*, Diablo 3*, Path of Exile*, Champions Online, Skyforge

Favorites:
- WoW: Vanilla - Wrath, Age of Wushu, Allods, EVE, Diablo 2*, Path of Exile*, Age of Conan

Ruined by Pay-to-Win:

Waiting for:
- Star Citizen

Thursday, October 22nd 2015, 5:32pm

Hello,

Which one is your ticket, and which one is your friend's ticket (what is your friend's username) ?
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, October 22nd 2015, 7:33pm

Gheistlocke

Beginner

My ticket is: EUZ-652-95104
Character name: Gheistlocke

My friend's ticket is: RJR-759-70866
Character name: Ghalleon

Thank you so much for your time!
Arisen Occultist
....555/667....

Arisen Heretic

MMO Experience:

Favorites:

Ruined by Pay-to-Win:

Waiting for:
- Star Citizen

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Oct 22nd 2015, 9:14pm) with the following reason: email removed

Saturday, October 24th 2015, 3:55pm

Gheistlocke

Beginner

You know what, forget it. We've all uninstalled the game. We won't be back again.

This customer service is absolutely unacceptable. There is no excuse for this. The way in which My.com merges accounts is obviously flawed, because characters and subscription times simply disappear through no fault of the user. You've wasted our time and stolen our money. I can't, in a civil manner, even begin to describe my level of frustration and disappointment.

Epic fail.
Arisen Occultist
....555/667....

Arisen Heretic

MMO Experience:

Favorites:

Ruined by Pay-to-Win:

Waiting for:
- Star Citizen

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 1:48am

Gheistlocke

Beginner

Wow... I came back just to see and it has been 4 months... 4 MONTHS since I put this ticket in. How is this issue STILL not resolved? I was going to come back again, because my Allods Review videos from 4 months ago spiked by a few thousand views. I figured maybe people were going to give the subscription server a try. I will not come back until this is fixed.

My friends and I each bought a month of game time THEN switched our old gPotatoe accounts over to My.Com. It deleted our subscription. We all put in tickets, and you ignored my entire guild. You practically stole money from each of us. I then paid, out of my own pocket, to re-subscribe all of our accounts. We waited 1 month for you to reply because our characters disappeared when we merged the gPotatoe account to our My.Com account. Our character names are very, very important to us. Me, for example, I am Gheistlocke. I write and film reviews for Durance Gaming on behalf of Allods Online. You guys have used 2 of my review videos. I am the ONLY Gheistlocke in the world. As I am sure you can see, there is a Gheislocke on my account on the Free-To-Play server. Likewise, there is a level 8 or so Gheistlocke that I created on the Subscription Server, however he has not been logged into in almost 2 years because I can't access him. He is missing from my character list. I've asked you on multiple occassions to fix this issue. I have given you all the information I am comfortable giving you. To me, you have already demonstrated an ability and a willingness to take money from me and my guildmates, then take back the service we paid for, and then simply ignore us and not address the issue. I am not inclined to give personal information to a company like that. I don't even remember half of the information you are asking for.

Please fix this... All I want is to be able to play my Gheistlocke character on the subscription server. As you can see from my videos, the Gheistlocke name is important to me and my work with game reviews and the like. I don't understand why my friends and I are being treated so poorly. We help the game, we pay money to the cash shop, we write reviews, we're polite and good players... I simply can not return until this problem is fixed, purely out of principle. My guild mates won't even come back because they are so upset you took their money and didn't give them the month subscription they paid for. Please fix my character problem. Please. I have been waiting a very, very long time now.

TICKET NUMBER: EUZ-652-95104
Arisen Occultist
....555/667....

Arisen Heretic

MMO Experience:

Favorites:

Ruined by Pay-to-Win:

Waiting for:
- Star Citizen

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 8:31pm

Marco

Intermediate

I saw this and just feeled forced to answer back since my own Anger and hate for my.com Allods and so on was activated back because of this post.

I feel sorry for you ppl and i feel sorry for other ppl tried to Play on p2p, receiving Errors. Always other saying p2p is dead the fuck it is ist just the very big incompetence of every leading personal in this MMO thats caused p2p in his current state and ist rellay sad since there are still ppl out there who would do alot to play here compared to some other ftp/ptw Gamers who feel very comfortable there (?)

My Condolences to your lose and i hope it will be solved soon.

Taleron

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 10:41pm

Gheistlocke

Beginner

Thanks for the support, Taleron.

I think you are right. I like the Allods game a lot, however since it has gone to My.com there is a definite level of poor service that is obviously disrupting a much needed influx of players. At this point, the only thing keeping players away is the poor customer service, or lack thereof really.

I wasn't going to do it originally but at this point, my guild and I are just plain upset that our money was taken, nothing was recieved in turn, and nothing was done to fix the problem. We paid for 1 month of gametime. I got 3 days, some of us got 1 login worth of playtime. I'll give this a week at most, then me and every one of my guildmates are going to pull up our credit card records, call our banks, and tell them that the My.com purchases are fraudulent. Let the banks deal with the crooks.
Arisen Occultist
....555/667....

Arisen Heretic

MMO Experience:

Favorites:

Ruined by Pay-to-Win:

Waiting for:
- Star Citizen

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gheistlocke" (Feb 28th 2016, 10:51pm)

Monday, February 29th 2016, 10:28am

I'll give this a week at most, then me and every one of my guildmates are going to pull up our credit card records, call our banks, and tell them that the My.com purchases are fraudulent. Let the banks deal with the crooks.

Awesome. That's the only thing that can really scare them.

Thanks for doing this, maybe if they get very hefty fines they'll rethink their attitude.

Monday, February 29th 2016, 2:22pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I'll give this a week at most, then me and every one of my guildmates are going to pull up our credit card records, call our banks, and tell them that the My.com purchases are fraudulent. Let the banks deal with the crooks.
Because I believe you have a completely legitimate case...I'm really quite interested in the outcome. Technically they did steal your money and are refusing to provide any insight as to why they feel stealing is a legitimate form of business...I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the outcome.

Good luck!

Friday, March 4th 2016, 6:53am

Gheistlocke

Beginner

Well, unfortunately they finally replied with a "sorry we can't help you". At least now I have an answer. I just don't understand. I know at least enough about how these games and their client/server relationships work to know that what I'm asking for is reasonable. I'm disappointed but there's not much else I can do. I like this game so much that it is actually with loathe and begrudging that I call my bank. It's purely a principle matter. Is that what my parents meant when they'd say "this hurts us more than it hurts you"? lol

That's love, Allods! You break my heart T_T

*eyes shrinkwrapped in tears as he bites a quivering lower lip* ...You're my boy, Blue!
*"Dust In The Wind" plays in the background*
Arisen Occultist
....555/667....

Arisen Heretic

MMO Experience:

Favorites:

Ruined by Pay-to-Win:

Waiting for:
- Star Citizen

Saturday, March 5th 2016, 2:09am

Mhuldoon

Professional

Hello, let's clear a few things up here.

The issue in question goes as far back as the gPotato era. In your case, neither of you had characters on the P2P server at the time, so you were destined for New Frontier.

After contacting Support to transfer from gPotato to My.Com, you paid a 30 day subscription and created new characters on Smuggler's Paradise. Bear in mind that new characters/accounts are replaced by old/transferred ones when it comes to migration.

Unfortunately, subscriptions also reset in the same way. Eg. Subscribe with one account/character to Smuggler's Paradise, then transfer a separate one from New Frontier to Smuggler's Paradise afterwards with a non-subscribed character/account that you wish to keep as the main one = overwrites the subscription, seeing as the new/subscribed one is being replaced by the old/unsubscribed. We have always encouraged players to refrain from creating new characters before or during a transfer/migration process as it is a sure-fire way of putting bumps in your own road.

Unfortunately, seeing as this particular case involves two completely different migrations and an early subscription mashes the whole situation together into an unrecoverable position, hence support were not joking when they claimed they cannot help.

I'm posting this here for two reasons:
a) A warning to players who may be considering transfers or subscriptions to not create new accounts/characters before or during a transfer process, and...
b) So you at least have some sort of clarity after your experience as it's not entirely your fault. We've all had the urge to play while waiting for the main characters to arrive.

However, considering this comment:

Quoted

You know what, forget it. We've all uninstalled the game. We won't be back again.
This will be the one-and-only (final) public interaction with the problem as we do not make any effort to discuss case-by-case situations on public forums. If you wish to further continue your talks with support (who have provided, or intend to provide [if they haven't already]) 30 days of subscription to you as a show of good faith, then I suggest you resume interaction with your support ticket(s) and talk with them directly.

The following goes out to you and other fellow players -- if you have an issue with support, do not take it to the forums in any shape or form as it will typically go nowhere and portrays a one-sided image that often degrades into undesirable posts that won't be read by anyone who can assist you. Instead (assuming you are unsatisfied with support-times), contact your respective Mods or CM's who, as your 'voice', can often get in touch with support on your behalf in terms of emergency matters.

Regards,
Mhul

Rate this thread