You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 4:59pm

Nobody ever bothered to mention you start building your maze by entering the sparkling door in private allod. Thus I had unlocked maze, but never build rooms in it etc. It should be much clearly guided within the game as to what to do and how -.- Just began building yesterday although I've had the private allod for a long time now.

@ sway87: For me the highest possible rage upgrade ends to 12. Does the rage level 12 mean stack 24?

is that a troll post? as i read some posts from u i guess it's not ur style then OMG

the rage lvl = stacks. u can see the number under the goblin portrait. as I said, i took it to 6th stacks only so idk but maybe u need a bigger maze to unable u to go higher then 12 stacks.

also, as i wrote earlier, its pointless to take it further with stacks especially since i guess u don't have fabled goblin defenders so the base damage is low (like putting full 13's runes on 50k gs toon).

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 6:53pm

Lvling rage above lvl 10 is pointess. Lvl 10 costs 46 k g and it enough as for me;] Second thing maze isnt for erning gold its just for fun!! Thats why you shouldnt care for any guides just build what you like ( thats why im gathering granite for intersection it looks awsome;p)

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 10:18pm

freestile

Professional

Lvling rage above lvl 10 is pointess. Lvl 10 costs 46 k g and it enough as for me;] Second thing maze isnt for erning gold its just for fun!! Thats why you shouldnt care for any guides just build what you like ( thats why im gathering granite for intersection it looks awsome;p)

"maze isnt for erning gold its just for fun!" and is it ok to you? i mean, private allods/maze is a super long quest to complete and all you get is a "fun" thing, when i do a quest like this i'm expecting something fun and super usefull...

it could be so much better if it would generate more gold
+ and i know no one will give a f. here but, to me private allods needs :
_more personalization (an housing system would be awesome, certainly in my top 3 of "things i'd like to add to this game")
_more choices of atmospheres and forms (umoira' s/ferris'... style allods would be better than just sand/ice/jungle -_-, + being able to chose between different shape/design the whole map yourself)
_it would look better if it would have a pontoon with your astral ship
_remove these fucking useless daily quest that gives almost no gold (i'm supposed to be the king of my own allods and i end up killing trash mobs everyday : what a joke! remove these ugly mobs and give me instant gold instead)
_allow the reincas to chose another environment than the main char (seriously the previous things don't exist, but this at least should be the minimum :thumbdown: )

PS : Gwiniel, i don't want to be mean but, really? seriously :wacko:

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 9:55am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

as u said, ur maze is build from the goblin for gold, to build rooms as surely was mentioned at some moments in gametime u could have searched for this option -.-

sooo... u got ur first rooms yesterday? how many times ur maze was plundered and how many horns do u have now? AND did its difficulty rise by itself? coz with no mastergoblin each visit is an automaticaly succesfull robberin.
Got robbed probably a hundred times over the many months. The goblin mentioned that you need granite to build maze but I can't recall it telling from where or how you actually do it. I have 4 horns atm (I have never done a maze so I don't have raided corals). No, the gold has always been slightly less than 5k all the time. It's also the reason I didn't understand about the souls earlier. I could never see them as it wasn't possible for me to get them.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 10:17am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

How come you didn't ask on guild or world? Or simply spent up to few hours on private allod trying to find out?
This looks simply NOT REAL to me, how... I don't even...

If that's what all the flashy tooltips and big text signs with pointing arrows do to people then I am DEEPLY saddened.

Sorry if this post appeared offensive, it was not the intention.
Yes, it sounded offensive but never mind that. I went around the private allod many times but I never noticed the door for maze. Mostly just did the daily quests for gold and checked horns. You can't actually see the door unless you run to the "empty" side. Since I only have 4 horns atm, I didn't see a reason to go there. I just assumed there was more space for the horns, which is true.

It's so long ago when I opened the maze that I no longer recall what information was given but from that I either didn't understand or forgot what was told about maze building.

I asked from guild and I asked from world but nobody ever replied where I can build the maze. All said in private allod and that you need granite but not where in there. As said earlier, I had not seen the glimmering door, ever. It's so easily missed. With the answers given I always though I don't have enough granite as people kept saying it requires thousands of them. Thus I didn't pressure the matter further until now. I even asked here as to how you build the maze rooms and didn't get an answer. Nobody mentioned the door. The most logical thing could have been the goblins from which you get the dailies and turn in goblin quests.
is that a troll post? as i read some posts from u i guess it's not ur style then OMG

the rage lvl = stacks. u can see the number under the goblin portrait. as I said, i took it to 6th stacks only so idk but maybe u need a bigger maze to unable u to go higher then 12 stacks.

also, as i wrote earlier, its pointless to take it further with stacks especially since i guess u don't have fabled goblin defenders so the base damage is low (like putting full 13's runes on 50k gs toon).
No, it wasn't a troll post. It was just a matter I had no clue about. I don't know everything of the game, not even close. I was curious because I don't know anything about mazes, thus as I only see a max of 12 possible in my maze, I was confused about the 24.

Trust me, I have no plans whatsoever to buff the goblins that high. And no, I don't even have an epic goblin defender - the highest I have is blue. I'm not active in end gaming so I haven't earned proper defensive goblins.

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 10:25am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

_more personalization (an housing system would be awesome, certainly in my top 3 of "things i'd like to add to this game") +++++
_more choices of atmospheres and forms (umoira' s/ferris'... style allods would be better than just sand/ice/jungle -_-, + being able to chose between different shape/design the whole map yourself) +++++
_it would look better if it would have a pontoon with your astral ship +++
_remove these fucking useless daily quest that gives almost no gold (i'm supposed to be the king of my own allods and i end up killing trash mobs everyday : what a joke! remove these ugly mobs and give me instant gold instead) as if allods ever gives gold for "free" like that... I rather do the 3 quests than am left without the gold.
_allow the reincas to chose another environment than the main char (seriously the previous things don't exist, but this at least should be the minimum ) +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 10:29am

Upgrading maze in order to gain more gold is not economically sound decision unless you have really a lot of horns, and even then only at the very start of the season. Most of the time it will cost you more than you gain out of it.

Maze is really good for Dragon Tears. If people try to rob them then great, if not - you set all horns to gold for some time so the plunderers come and you can harvest sparks (do this only if you got really super upgraded maze and you're confident a lot of people will die there).

Then set all the horns to dragon tears and spend the sparks you gained (one per horn per day).

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dala" (Feb 25th 2016, 10:34am)

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 4:02pm

Trust me, I have no plans whatsoever to buff the goblins that high. And no, I don't even have an epic goblin defender - the highest I have is blue. I'm not active in end gaming so I haven't earned proper defensive goblins.

some explanation about the goblins dear Gwiniel:

the type of goblin doesn't relate to end gaming in general, i mean u can have all the kinds of goblins but still the rate of the maze will be low.

there r different aspects for making ur maze stronger:

1. kind of goblins - the 2 goblins that r defualts r useless at any lvl/maze (therefore u can use them indefenatly lol). u can get nippies from JC or races. u can get epic strong goblin from goblinball. u can get some from BG. U can get some other in melting isle. u also can buy some goblins from CS. The bossy goblin u can get from KoE. so for most u can get with any gs beside final chest in JC which u'll prob loose.

2. maze rate - u need 30 emblems from a specific kind of sector in astral (for green - sectors 1-3, for blue - sectors 4-6 etc') with r obtained when killing the final boss. this effect all ur goblins at once. so basically u start each season with a green maze which u can compare to sectors 1-3 and can end up with fabled maze which u can compare to sectors 10-12. this part does require u to be endgamer.

3. rage lvl (stacks) - cost "only" gold.

4. length of maze - depend on granite, the longer the maze is the more goblin spots u recieve and more quality spot obtained (so u can also put epic or legendary goblins and not only greens and blues).

5. tactical position the goblins - for example its a good idea to put a sentry goblin with other strong goblin to buff him, or to put 2 epic goblins from cs togheter (mental block o.o i cant remember its name)

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 10:02pm

Saturday, February 27th 2016, 6:14pm

2. maze rate - u need 30 emblems from a specific kind of sector in astral (for green - sectors 1-3, for blue - sectors 4-6 etc') with r obtained when killing the final boss. this effect all ur goblins at once. so basically u start each season with a green maze

Not sure if i get it correctly. So when 7.0 comes all goblins will be again unranked even i have legendary now?

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 12:37am

Pochtron

Intermediate

2. maze rate - u need 30 emblems from a specific kind of sector in astral (for green - sectors 1-3, for blue - sectors 4-6 etc') with r obtained when killing the final boss. this effect all ur goblins at once. so basically u start each season with a green maze

Not sure if i get it correctly. So when 7.0 comes all goblins will be again unranked even i have legendary now?

Yes. It's like that every patch.

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 2:48pm

its called Gloomy Goblin sway

tnx bluescarlet, i was drunk :D

Friday, March 4th 2016, 12:16am

Crap thats not good but does anger also reset or not?