You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 12:53pm

Until when the currency will rise

Hi Fellas,

I was wondering upon the rise of the BC, it is now 410 per BC when i began the game 6 month ago it was below 210, so in this laps it rise twice. The game was founded some times ago so my pondering is this. How the BC is not more expensive since the time being it should far above and then if the currency was reset why Mycom let it fire up so much that new comer aren t welcome.
I do love this game and well i will adapt. However it is more and more difficult to reach the gap from new comer and veteran.

Have fun in game mates cya

Kharnivaur

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 1:05pm

with new patch everthing will give more gold so it will be easier to obtain BC with exchange
at the end of a season the rate always goes up, its a cycle

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 1:21pm

tha,ks you for the answer, so i ll see forward

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 2:17pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Holy shit it's 410 now?
It was 360 when I made that thread about the CS items...
That was like 10 days ago lol.

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 2:34pm

On Steam server, currency went from 926 to 1626 .... in one day (from 26th to 27th february).

And today at the reopening of the server it just went from 1574 to 1954

http://allods.kvpserver.ru/info/course_cry?interval=21

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 5:13pm

reeah19

Intermediate

they're probably exploiting again LOL, i left 1 month ago and was 300-310 and now 410g LOL for real 8o 8o 8o
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 6:06pm

well i guess ppl dont spend their gold anymore^^ cuz full gear and they buy (which is very smart btw) now all crystal chips they can cuz after patch there will probably be an inflation again and gold wil be worth less than now but crystals mhh well they will be worth more :P

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 6:49pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Holy shit it's 410 now?
It was 360 when I made that thread about the CS items...
That was like 10 days ago lol.
I suspect this weapon skin sale skyrocketed the exchange rate.. a lot more free-players are trying to get the weapons as the box is 50bc compared to the regular strongbox which is 160bc.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 6:59pm

IAmGroot

Professional

This item is nothing more than vanity.
+1 luck is not even enough to consider a 5,000 BC item anything but vanity.

I mean, I'm a vanity whore...one of the biggest...but...there's no way I'm paying for temporary vanity.

These temporary items are absolute, complete bullshit and they need to get rid of them.

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 7:05pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

These temporary items are absolute, complete bullshit and they need to get rid of them.
Fully agree with you there.

However, the rate I've seen others open those boxes, they don't seem to care it's only for 180d; it was an endless wall of text in chat window in the first days since the sale started. Either ppl opened them A LOT or every second box gave a weapon skin.

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 8:39pm

freestile

Professional

+1000000000000000
cs items are the things i like because it remains forever, but if even those are starting to become temporary :thumbdown:

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 9:21pm

Aionwen

Professional

more temporary items pls. temporary for not more then 80days pls. let the addicted cashopbimbos bleed pls and the freeplayers too and btw ban more cheaters!
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 11:05pm

well i guess ppl dont spend their gold anymore^^ cuz full gear and they buy (which is very smart btw) now all crystal chips they can cuz after patch there will probably be an inflation again and gold wil be worth less than now but crystals mhh well they will be worth more :P

Allods prices are not affected by inflation but hyper inflation Scarlet. That happens for 2 major reasons. First of all as HCl said (sorry man i pefer it than Groot) it is the pricing policy on strongboxes and Second player greed when getting a good item from strongboxes they want to get at least 50% of the investment they made back. :P For p2w players this can be like ok who cares but for f2p ones or casual payers in past gone no top up till my.com fixes the "scamboxes" it isnt fair. Remember that before 6.0 shards were like 180g each and now they are 410g each so in less than 15 months shards went up almost 2,5 times ;P .Also shards raise cause many and i really mean main shoppers on both sides leech bgs for the first win of the day reward.For the latter i hope it will be fixed in 7.0 8)
Keep calm and pvp hard :thumbsup: 8)

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 7:44am

I do love this sale and I hope all sales will be like this: completly useless items which i don't care about. The weapon vanity won't make cash shoppers stronger and still they will buy it and give my.com an income.

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 8:14am

Frakkerz

Trainee

I remember when they just started making cash shop items temporary and my thoughts were "thank god".

Would you rather them create 1 item (for each item) which is temporary and you can use +90day items on for quite cheap?

OR

Would you rather them endless pump out "upgraded" versions of cash shop items making that leggy scroll you just payed 3mil for worthless?

OR

Would you rather they didn't pump out anything and everyone gets maxed out and quits game because nothing to look forward too apart from #DeadServer?

Temporary items are the lesser of 3 evils just keep that in mind :)

Remember, My.com is a company and can't keep the server alive without profit. They don't have the option of doing nothing.

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 6:35pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

I remember when they just started making cash shop items temporary and my thoughts were "thank god".

Would you rather them create 1 item (for each item) which is temporary and you can use +90day items on for quite cheap?

OR

Would you rather them endless pump out "upgraded" versions of cash shop items making that leggy scroll you just payed 3mil for worthless?

OR

Would you rather they didn't pump out anything and everyone gets maxed out and quits game because nothing to look forward too apart from #DeadServer?

Temporary items are the lesser of 3 evils just keep that in mind :)

Remember, My.com is a company and can't keep the server alive without profit. They don't have the option of doing nothing.
Yes, it's company and needs to make money... It could make tons of more money by adding more vanities and keeping the old vanities permanently on sale so that newer players could get them as well. Same concerning the old mounts which are on black friday sales each year - if they were permanently available they would make more money in the end.

I'd rather have more permanent items than any 180d items. 90d items would be even worse. I pay rent from the apartment I live in, I don't want to "rent" stuff in a game - I want the bought items to be permanent - something I'll always own/have.

Another great money maker would be the house system many other mmos have - the ability to buy and furnish your own house in the game that often has a storage room.. kinda a minibank. They could make another private allod for a house etc. I'd love that a lot. They could even make a carpenter profession that you could create some furniture to your house like in some other games. Of course the most fancy stuff would be in Item Shop or from events - like winter events: x-mas lightings, x-tree, gif boxes, other decorations. And Autumn for halloween etc. spooky stuff. Spring and summer could have gardening, farming, pools, ponds etc stuff. There would be a million things allods could create for the housing!!!! Specific styles for different races like ship skins (although purchasable from Item Shop, not bound into most opened SBs)!

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 8:20pm

freestile

Professional

+1000000000 to everything you've said Gwiniel ;)

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 8:38am

Frakkerz

Trainee

"I'd rather have more permanent items than any 180d items. 90d items would be even worse. I pay rent from the apartment I live in, I don't want to "rent" stuff in a game - I want the bought items to be permanent - something I'll always own/have."

By 90d items i mean the ones you use to revive your holy weapon or core morpher just to clarify that. Which is cheaper than buying a new holy weapon every 180d so they have given you that option at least.

But anyway, what happens when everyone has all items permanently? How will server make money? Sure it will get a little from the vanity whores and those who top-up for gear (LOL).

And they can't add NEW cash shop items, because once it gets to fabled/relic rarity, it already costs 15k crystals. They will just increase this gap between payers and players. P2W will get even worse.

Just my thoughts.

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 10:07am

Soon, in allods eu.
Edera - just nab.
Ruski

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 2:55pm

i am also not happy with the idea of "renting" items
consumables have a bad taste already as they are - as the name says - consumed and then gone
now if you put practical things like 2nd reincskill or additional points as that, its not pleasent
absolutely MOST annoying thing is that coremorphers are not permanent!
i would have loved to get one, but certainly not for limited time

in a progressive game only permanent things really matter

i would change it so there would be permanent AND non-permanent versions of items
permanent much more expensive, totally ok, i dont care, but permanent!

and i would also love a "housing" thing like Gwiniel suggested

@Mistryl
not having this much players like allods RU sure has a good side too, doesnt it?