Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 4:00pm

To everyone considering playing here for 7.0...

If you don't have a level 65 character on the subscription server yet and plan to play here for the upcoming 7.0 update

Now is a perfect time to start.
Do not wait until update is already here.

If you do, you'll be starting from level one when majority of players are jumping straight into new content.

There's double experience from mobs and quests running for the next two weeks. It's a great opportunity to quickly rush through all the old content and arrive at the point where you want to be when 7.0 is released. You can level INSANELY FAST while this event lasts.

Based on how the preview articles were released on Russian version in the weeks preceding the launch (how many were published there and how many are published in our version now), it is very likely the update will come in the week directly following this event.

Bu mesaj 4 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Dala" (Mar 1st 2016, 4:17pm)

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 4:18pm

Marco

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 367

Konum: Germany, Berlin

Meslek: Administration clerk federal government of Berlin

• Özel mesaj gönder

I have posted this Posts like 3 years here on Forum. Pll wont start on P2p, because they are incredibly stupid.

so this game is not worth my time anymore.

good luck for u all and bye

Taleron

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 4:27pm

Hello, I'm new and I was thinking of starting up again on the P2P server. If you're certain that it's worth it, then I will.
Would anyone be able to help me understand the ins and outs of this game so that I am fully versed in old content before the new content arrives?

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 4:37pm

Hello, I'm new and I was thinking of starting up again on the P2P server. If you're certain that it's worth it, then I will.
Would anyone be able to help me understand the ins and outs of this game so that I am fully versed in old content before the new content arrives?

The levelling process is very generic, but with a few twists.

You have basic story quests that award experience, but among them there's "World Mystery" quests that award special stats (rubies) and skills that increase your character's power. You really want to have all of those completed. Some quests only appear after certain others are finished (not always on the same NPC that finishes the prerequisite).

Another important thing to note there's a system that allows skipping certain quests. Every time you gain experience points from any source, you gain a equal number of "Marks of Fate" points as well. You can spend those marks on instant quest completion.

In case of an increased experience event like the one that's running now, you want to be skipping (using marks of fate of course) the quests that take longest time (like kill 20+ monsters, or go in a very far corner of the map). Double experience event also doubles the marks of fate you gain.

Some World Mysteries take you into group instances and raid instances. You want to be using mercenary NPCs to complete the group instances while levelling (to get the quests done, don't bother with farming gear there since it will be replaced in less time than it takes to get it). Once you are level 65 you should find geared players who can help you complete old raids. These can be done with just a few geared players and award mounts and bags in addition to being required for World Mystery completion.

Bu mesaj 5 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Dala" (Mar 1st 2016, 4:58pm)

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 4:37pm

Pll wont start on P2p, because they are incredibly stupid.

if someone does not share your opinion, he is stupid
great attitude

insulting players does not seem like a good way of gaining players :rolleyes:

as for general topic, i also agree that the best time to start this game, (no matter where) is now!
those who start now will be ahead of those who start later

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 5:55pm

Quinz

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 276

Konum: Sweden

Meslek: Makin 'em GAINS bro

• Özel mesaj gönder

There's double experience from mobs and quests running for the next two weeks.
Really? Nice, I should take my opportunity to level up a char now then. Where did you get this information by the way? Can't find any info about it on the main site.

Another important thing to note there's a system that allows skipping certain quests. Every time you gain experience points from any source, you gain a equal number of "Marks of Fate" points as well. You can spend those marks on instant quest completion.

In case of an increased experience event like the one that's running now, you want to be skipping (using marks of fate of course) the quests that take longest time (like kill 20+ monsters, or go in a very far corner of the map). Double experience event also doubles the marks of fate you gain.

Cool, and you will get full exp from the quests you complete using the Marks of Fate as well?
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 5:59pm

Eddy

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 225

Konum: Bosnia and Herzegovina

• Özel mesaj gönder

Dude u can kill me now cuz i dont have gear that is fine, but but if u rlly want to kill me come in game 2 weeks after patch, if u kill me i will quit allods 4ever :D Rampage btw :D
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 6:07pm

Really? Nice, I should take my opportunity to level up a char now then. Where did you get this information by the way? Can't find any info about it on the main site.

In the game. Right here:

If you mean the launch date, I have been observing both the Russian site and this site for a long time, reading articles from both. All those preview articles (also unrealeased here) are there on the Russian site, and the less there is left, the closer to launch date. Also they never ever give increased experience together with a new expansion to make people buy exp scrolls on f2p, so it's very unlikely it's earlier than two weeks.

I will be very surprised (and not in a nice way) if it's released after 18th of March.

Bu mesaj 2 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Dala" (Mar 1st 2016, 6:13pm)

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 6:27pm

Thanks for the information, I was deciding to play just after 7.0 to get used with the new class mechanics, but probably I´m going to start today.

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 11:45pm

Welcome to any and all players for both joining league and joining empire hope you enjoy your stay. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 8:14am

Quinz

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 276

Konum: Sweden

Meslek: Makin 'em GAINS bro

• Özel mesaj gönder

Just made a char yesterday. I'm on League side, name's Shalnye. I played Empire on fp2 server so wanted to try out the League for a change.
Depending on how fast I'll hit 65 though, I might level up an Imperial char as well.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 8:18am

Some info from a new guy on the server perspective.

I joined the subscription server about 1,5week ago after 3-4 years break from allods due to pay to win.

The server population is low, but so far I'm having a blast! I've joined league and there's a ton of helpful players everywhere, be it guildies or mentors.
The subscription server lvling speed is high, and the ability to respec at will (just costs gold) is just freaking awesome - especially if you are an returning player and want to try different characters and builds.
New stuff (from a returning player perspective) such as Priden race, the free "update your gear dungeon" - i dont remember the name, but you que with ctrl+m, get to do 3 quest that reward loot chests and nice exp. You even get free mercenaries to do it.
All those thing, along with the non-p2w experience are just great.

One thing i am seriously missing is moar players! Like seriously, i've encountered my first OW PVP at the end of Coba...

And to ppl that are considering changing the p2w to p2p server but afraid of losing their super-imba mounts, additional rubies and other stuff. TRY IT. You won't miss it, and since other players don't have it anyway - you will have the advantage of skill, not of cash.
Also since new patch is coming you won't even miss your progression on other server - all have a fresh start.

TL;DR
I really recommend subscription server for new, old and returning players! :)

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 8:23am

Frakkerz

Stajyer

Mesajlar: 144

Konum: England

Meslek: Slayer of Imps

• Özel mesaj gönder

Welcome to any and all players for both joining league and joining empire hope you enjoy your stay.

+1, Hope to see you all in game when 7.0 drops :D

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 6:07pm

I have posted this Posts like 3 years here on Forum. Pll wont start on P2p, because they are incredibly stupid.

so this game is not worth my time anymore.

good luck for u all and bye

Taleron
or cause i dont feel like paying for playing, i prefer using my money as i see fit (weather its the donate system or the buy free taleron kills insults, cause he trying to troll but failing miserably... ) ?( ?( ?( ?(
i did noticed dala the difference with bonus xp...i only wish new content is NOT like last two patches...i do not like what they did in umoir...alot of negetive emotions i let loose at game developers...A LOT.
I stand with Israel.

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 7:51pm

I played on the sub server at its' release, then quit about 3 months later because I simply didn't have the time.
I came back at the beginning of this week, created a new character (didn't have the gold on my old one to class change it to the class I wanted to play) and thanks to this EXP boost I'm level 52 at the end of Kirah.

I didn't even know what Marks of Fate did until I left Asee-Teph (came back to the game without paying any attention to the changes, kind of just picked up things as I went along) and now I can't get rid of them fast enough. I've spent MoF for every possible quest I could and I've yet to drop below 1 million of them.

Does the Reincarnation quest still take 10 days to complete? I'm pretty sure I can reach 65 by Friday, so I'd like to get started on that as soon as I can.

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 8:19pm

Eddy

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 225

Konum: Bosnia and Herzegovina

• Özel mesaj gönder

With this lucky moment on p2p u can hit 65 in like 15h ... :D
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 2:10am

Senpai

Orta Düzey

• "Senpai" adlı kullanıcı yasaklandı

Mesajlar: 199

Konum: Under Novograd

Meslek: Allods Nolife

• Özel mesaj gönder

This server is looking up guys sounds cool, maybe Void should came back :thumbup:
KAPPA

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 2:12am

Neos

Acemi

Mesajlar: 14

Konum: Canada

Meslek: Allods

• Özel mesaj gönder

Heil Void

This server is looking up guys sounds cool, maybe Void should came back :thumbup:
We are back to play with the population of 10 people to enjoy and the hard core raiding of previous level cap raids.
Neos

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 8:07am

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 5:14pm

Neos

Acemi

Mesajlar: 14

Konum: Canada

Meslek: Allods

• Özel mesaj gönder

Hey wait for real or sarcasm? ;)
Do we enjoy getting duplicate cat mounts stolen from us?
Neos

Benzer konular

Bu konuyu değerlendir