You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 9th 2015, 9:11pm

MH or CH

Hi

id just like to know pros and cons of both specs ... which have more dps or is better for pvp

thx

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 3:56pm

I know its an old post but ill bump it since someone asked me this ingame.

I think both are pretty balanced and got pro's and con's:

I think MH can dps alittle better but its not worth it cause as melee u r getting more damage from mobs since u r closer and have no shield.

in pvp, the +% for rage is nice for MH and u r more versitle with casts + weapon damage. so its better against some classes like summy. on the other end, u r not really tanky as war/pala/scout and it can be problematic. As melee u must be in the center of fight, therefore more exposed to cc and aoe from your opponents. as CH u can stand far as 55 yards (with the right rubies) and avoid alot of cc's and damage. Therefore, for multi opponents fight I chose CH.

Friday, March 4th 2016, 12:49pm

MH has way better mana management than a CH has. Don't talk shit.

Except for back in the day when holy rage still hit two targets and would consume more mana each hit. But that's way back in the 42 patch.

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 12:54pm

non got a mana issue as long as u don't try to put cleansing flame on all rival raid... :) (which i also tried for the reason of keeping deter up passively and stuck all stat on deter. forget it - waste of time).

mana is definetely not a issue with CH: after 1 week i changed my build and took off the rubies which preserve 15% of the mana. its not needed and u can handle ur mana quite easily with pots/martyr.

Used tags

pve / pvp

Rate this thread