You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 3:12pm

Quinz

Intermediate

• "Quinz" started this thread

Guilds?

Hey!

I just joined the p2p server, playing League, and I'm curious about the different guilds there. I've only heard of Avarice and Insidious so far, perhaps they are the only active guilds currently.

However, if you're in a guild and want to share some information about it, please do so! (including Avarice and Insidious since I don't know anything about them)

Thanks! :)
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 4:38pm

Azir

Intermediate

Avarice is an older guild pretty high in level with skilled and active members can't give you the number of how many since I am not on league but yeah, insidious is mostly German guild as far as I know with pretty good number of active players,

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 5:20pm

Good question :)

I was wondering the same, I saw a couple of players running around the town, but the chat is almost dead and to shout we need use items... its a quite strange choice for a p2p server.

Friday, March 4th 2016, 10:43am

Quinz

Intermediate

I joined up with Avarice. Seems like a nice guild and already met and spoke to several people from the guild, who are all very kind and helping.

I think Avarice is a perfect choice for any League player who likes to be in an international guild with several active and social people.

I can't say for sure that anyone can join the guild because I have no kind of authority there since I just joined, and I'm not sure about recruitment rules etc. However if you're interested, I recommend you start by either submitting an application at the website: avariceao.shivtr.com, or speak to someone from the guild ingame.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Friday, March 4th 2016, 5:38pm

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

I can't say for sure that anyone can join the guild

LOL, they better accept anyone there isn't much of a choice on that server.
KAPPA

Friday, March 4th 2016, 5:54pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Tbh there are some players who will never join in Avarice so ...
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Friday, March 4th 2016, 6:41pm

Senpai

Intermediate

referring to me?
KAPPA

Friday, March 4th 2016, 7:15pm

Eddy

Intermediate

referring to me?
Naaa :D
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Saturday, March 5th 2016, 6:12am

Senpai

Intermediate

referring to me?

Well getting in to have-a-rinse doesn't matter to me because I don't even play the game anymore. And when I did play I was in the guild back when the subserver was a few months old and an SO the good people in that guild left a long time ago. But it's nice to see some people still can't leave this game and this dead server, its quite the entertainment seeing people beg for people to comeback. Also the subserver never mattered after the first 2 months it was out once ASC left.
KAPPA

Saturday, March 5th 2016, 6:38am

KomandoR

Trainee

referring to me?

Well getting in to have-a-rinse doesn't matter to me because I don't even play the game anymore. And when I did play I was in the guild back when the subserver was a few months old and an SO the good people in that guild left a long time ago. But it's nice to see some people still can't leave this game and this dead server, its quite the entertainment seeing people beg for people to comeback. Also the subserver never mattered after the first 2 months it was out once ASC left.

@senpai you should make a difference between begging and advertising . You must know that the server is not dead and some people enjoy playing with small community . also you should stop shitting on posts if it isn't related to it. and, if seeing " people beg people to comeback" is an entertainement for you , I can conclude that your case is way worst than "the beggers" who try to improve this server.

Saturday, March 5th 2016, 6:59am

Senpai

Intermediate

referring to me?

@senpai you should make a difference between begging and advertising . You must know that the server is not dead and some people enjoy playing with small community . also you should stop shitting on posts if it isn't related to it. and, if seeing " people beg people to comeback" is an entertainement for you , I can conclude that your case is way worst than "the beggers" who try to improve this server.

there is a difference between dead and small. delusional level: max
KAPPA

Saturday, March 5th 2016, 10:07am

Quinz

Intermediate

I haven't been playing Allods for a long time, and that's for two simple reasons.
1. I played on the f2p server and I felt that the amount of required items from the CS for competitive play and the prices of these items had gone out of hand.
2. Too much drama, and too many hardcore players. greedy people who only rushed through the endgame in order to get the best gear possible for themselves. Made it difficult for a casual player to fit in.

I always come back to Allods however, every time there is a new big patch. However, every time I come back I may be active for a few months, then I'm back to being dissatisfied again.

This time I'm back again to check out the 7.0 patch, only this time I decided to make a change. I changed to the p2p server. So far the only thing I can complain about is the population, but there's always high hopes for an increase in population after the patch.
-Dale Carnegie

-Bernard M. Baruch

Saturday, March 5th 2016, 2:55pm

Azir

Intermediate

Yeah p2p is lacking in population but what we lacks in population we make up for with having fun, working together, enjoying the game and all its content, we do our best to make the games events pop like JC sometimes PvP but we still enjoy our close click family. Sure there's drama now and then on p2p there's no way to get away from it. But no matter how hard it gets its always good to have high hopes and have faith that the game may get better. Keep moving forward is what I be leave ;) welcome and i hope you enjoy the game as much as I and many others do.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Azir" (Mar 6th 2016, 12:19am)

Saturday, March 5th 2016, 5:06pm

This
Yeah p2p is lacking in population but what we lacks in population we make up for with having fun, working together, enjoying the game and all its content, we do our best to make the games events pop like JC sometimes PvP but we still enjoy our close click family. Sure there's drama now and then on p2p there's no way to get away from it. But no matter how hard it gets its always good to have high hopes and have faith that the game may get better. Keep moving forward is what be leave ;) welcome and i hope you enjoy the game as much as I and many others do.
is exactly what I love on small communities :)

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 8:04pm

I'm basically a new player here, I played way back when it first came out but didn't stay long. Are there any league guilds recruiting?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "u_8632784" (Apr 6th 2016, 8:51pm)

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 9:32pm

Ghost

Trainee

Avarice is always recruiting on the league side. Drop an application @ http://avariceao.shivtr.com/ so we can get to know you before we guild invite.

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 7:46am

I do wish there was more active guilds but given the state of the population I guess it doesn't really harbor well for new players / new guild masters to start from scratch.

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 1:00pm

Avarice is always recruiting on the league side. Drop an application @ http://avariceao.shivtr.com/ so we can get to know you before we guild invite.

Thanks Phantom it's Leha :)