You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 12:22pm

What is psionicist?

Hey guys, I am new to allods and while creating a character, I saw the psionicist class. It seems like a pretty fun class to play, but I was wondering how is the class like? Will it be hard to solo level (cause I'm playing alone)? How will it do in PVP/PVE and what role does the psionicist fall under? Any comments would be helpful.

Tyvm :) :) :)

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 1:21pm

psi is a mentalist which have the ability to connect to other ppl's brain and affect them in positive or negative ways.

the class is very fun and got alot of unique abilities. it also more complex then most other classes. its not that u need to be a genius to play it but if u prefer just to bash things, take a different class.

I really don't think its hard now to lvl with psi or with any other class since the developers made lvling so easy.

in PVP the psi is tanky as hell. psi does less damage then other dps classes in pvp spec but he support his team better then most: he buff his team and cc (crowd control) the rival team.

in PVE the psi also got a support role: buff the party and cc mobs. in pve spec, psi can get good dps but usually not the best. alot more ppl's r looking for "seal" (which the psi got) then just "oradinary" dps...

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 2:09pm

leveling is easy, just take enough bloodlust and make a full dps build

psi has the best burstdmg in the whole game and can be also played as massive dps in pvp, however survivability suffers then

in a few days when nw patch coms psi still can be:
dps
support
controller

from my experience, psi is "the best" class for pvp (even though there is no such a thing as the best as all classes can be played in PVP spec) as it can almost infinitely lock down its opponent while still damaging it and even if mana is empty there is a skill to just refill it while beeing very endurant
and if an enemy is superior you can put hypnosis on him and just get away :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Mar 6th 2016, 2:14pm)

Monday, March 7th 2016, 2:19pm

Thanks for the responses :P ...seems like I've made up my mind to play a psionicst

Monday, March 7th 2016, 2:55pm

NeutronRase

Beginner

Hey welcome the game ı hope enjoy spending time and your question ı will play 3 years maybe 4 ı cant remember but psi class is create for pvp everyone now this because psi class have a lot of control ability but ı cant say anything pve gameplay again say ı hope you like this class and ı say still look other class. ^^
Have fun :)

Friday, March 18th 2016, 11:00pm

Can someone please provide a proper dps build suitable for leveling that can be used as a guideline? Thank you!

Saturday, March 19th 2016, 2:29pm

Can someone please provide a proper dps build suitable for leveling that can be used as a guideline? Thank you!

That's what I would use at lower levels:
http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!6!223...1…!kwcomc/YNJCVUD

Get Aura of Astral Power and stat rubies first, they are the highest damage increase.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Mar 19th 2016, 2:37pm)

Saturday, March 19th 2016, 4:38pm

Erwyn

Trainee

Psionicist is the most pvp oriented class you will find in this game, it has a high skillcap, is the least played and has the most potential for fun. (IMO) If you enjoy pvp, have a decent idea about mmos and are willing to put effort into learning the class it is highly rewarding. It's essentially intended to be a crowd control class but I wouldn't suggest playing it that way unless you're doing co-ordinated 3v3 pvp where it would be more benficial. The class does insane damage, can survive vs many for long periods of time and is the most fun (IMO). Also it's the best 1v1 class, it would be very unlikely you will lose unless there's a distinct advantage too your opponent. If you're wondering how to play it, i have a PMB you can read up on, but be mindful it's slightly outdated and there's a new patch coming "soon" which will render it void but for now it will help you learn the basics.
/edit by Fayne: Please follow the Signatur Rules

Tuesday, May 3rd 2016, 2:46pm

gethdar

Beginner

hi

well psi is a class in allods that you can chose to play with it...