You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 12:11am

Hello

Hello im new here just wanted to no is this game pay to win and dose it have many players..???

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 12:18am

IAmGroot

Professional

Yes, but it's not that bad.
Yes, but in comparison to WoW or other games, no.

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 12:21am

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 1:21am

on p2p server around 50 i guess? hard to say cuz it seems quitting is a part of the game for them
on f2p server around 500 active i guess?

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 12:12pm

You're right, on P2P the community is small, but they are really great., and you dont need to worry about cash shop.

I cant say too much on F2p since my last experience was in 2010 and was horrible :/

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 2:23pm

on free servers there are more than enough players and you still have to play no matther how much you pay
allods is a progressive game and veterans will defeat rookies usually, so you have to do something to get stronger
allods is NOT a game where everything is thrown after you and you become #1 without any effort after hitting max level

about payment:
you can pay what you want and what you dont want to pay you can gain with farming
we have players here that play completely for free too

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Mar 6th 2016, 2:30pm)

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 4:51pm

There are 2 servers one is f2p and other is p2p. In p2p you have to pay monthly fee to be able to play and this is all. F2p is pay to win imo, because you can boost your character permanantly with CS items and i'm not talking about a boost like %10-20-30 but %100-150 both in atack and defence. And it costs a lot, like thousands of euros(don't know the math but you can get max boost if you pay 10+ plus thousands i think). You can also boost your character in nearly every way that game has like bigger bag, bank, better mounts, more stats to spend on your char etc. Obviosusly you don't need to have all of this boosts. But this game out there for 6 years and most people invested huge amounts of money or time or both time and money to the game. Because of that there are plenty of players that have most of this boosts i talk about. So even if you want to be average in competitive parts of the game you must do the same. You can buy CS currency with in game currency but any money gainning method you can do in real life will be more time efficiemt for geting CS currency. But if you enjoy gold grinding in games; i think you can look CS as a game content and enjoy it. If it is the case you can play Allods F2p thinking it is grind to win. Just so you know we are not talking about hours, days or weeks but months and years.
About population;
I can't say exact numbers for f2p but i think there are enough players. Not a huge population, for a MMO it's low, but still enough.
For p2p it is worse. I guess there are 50-60 active players at my side (empire) and i'm not sure but probably little less at the other side(league). There are some players who joined recently i am one of them and there are players who are waiting for new patch. So population may rise but probably won't be close to population of f2p server in near future.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "gaurwaith35" (Mar 6th 2016, 5:10pm)

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 5:18pm

You can buy CS currency with in game currency but any money gainning method you can do in real life will be more time efficiemt for geting CS currency. But if you enjoy gold grinding in games; i think you can look CS as a game content and enjoy it. If it is the case you can play Allods F2p thinking it is grind to win. Just so you know we are not talking about hours, days or weeks but months and years.

beautifully said, excellent explaination

Rate this thread