You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 3:25pm

Quoted

i would have loved to get one, but certainly not for limited time

still have mine and can extend it forever as it seems :love:

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 5:23pm

IAmGroot

Professional

@Mistryl
not having this much players like allods RU sure has a good side too, doesnt it?
You realize ours will get there too, right? :)

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 5:31pm

while im sure our exchangerate will raise a lot for sure im also sure it wont get to THESE values
or do you think this steampromotion will triple our population? :P
russian allods always had higher exchangerates due to more (exchanging) players
so while it will go up for us evrything will lso give more gold so that the BC/hour rate will be better than now most likely
then, the longer the patch lasts (and the more players exchange) it will get back to "normal" again and then at the end of the season to "high"
this cycle always repeats

thats why its critical to farm as much as possible after the new patch goes live, just because it will earn you most :love:

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 5:45pm

IAmGroot

Professional

while im sure our exchangerate will raise a lot for sure im also sure it wont get to THESE values
It's only a matter of time.
or do you think this steampromotion will triple our population? :P
Even triple population wouldn't be enough for what I am looking for. I want 20-25 times more population. But this of course is going to take some SERIOUS advertisement and my.com seems to have absolutely no interest in advertising for Allods even though they'll advertise for every other game...they don't like us. :(
russian allods always had higher exchangerates due to more (exchanging) players
I wouldn't necessarily say it is due to more players, it's also because they're always a patch, two, three, or even four ahead of us so there is more gold available and everyone has figured out how to properly farm at the best rate.

Friday, March 4th 2016, 3:00am

A Russian player told me exchange rate in one of the 2 most popular servers in RU(non-steam) has been steady between 180/200,and keep in mind iteams cost less BC in there.
He said MAIL.ru actually does not let rate get higher then does values.

Friday, March 4th 2016, 4:24pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

But anyway, what happens when everyone has all items permanently? How will server make money? Sure it will get a little from the vanity whores and those who top-up for gear (LOL).

And they can't add NEW cash shop items, because once it gets to fabled/relic rarity, it already costs 15k crystals. They will just increase this gap between payers and players. P2W will get even worse.
They can always create more - not just a quality of 1 item but create more items for different things. In mmo games the income for the company making profit from the game is dependent on steady flow of new players using money as well as releasing new content within reasonable time. Allods is alright as far as the new content goes (level increase, zones etc) but it seriously lacks new players, which causes low population and increase in prices as there are less and less players buying the older stuff.

In my opinion, having items permanently available in Item Shop, would attract new players as it would give a slightly better chance to catch up older players without insane gold amounts affected by the greed of each player selling an item. This however would mean that some prices in Item Shop should be lowered. Currently the game is so expensive that only the more wealthier players can afford most luxuries, which leaves the rest 98% of players struggling. General lowering of prices would boost the servers so much, so like Groot and some others have said a million times over - the company could cash in so much more in the longer run. It beats my understanding why my.com insist of having such high prices that absolutely kills the general interest towards the game. The P2W aspect wouldn't matter so much, if more players could actually afford it!
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Saturday, March 5th 2016, 2:45am

If i was a new player and 1st time i opened the store i saw all the cash items in there,i would quit right away.

Saturday, March 5th 2016, 3:14am

If i was a new player and 1st time i opened the store i saw all the cash items in there,i would quit right away.

this would mean this new player is not even willing to read their description where he would see a lot of the items permanently available in shop are not really great things
players who are not even willing to read a descripton usually play the game a few hours only before they change to the next game (preferably a flashgame with less /no text as it seems its too much to expect someone to actually cope with the game he plays)
so nothing of value would be lost there anyway...
(i have also read of players which were like "omg so many stats" "tl dr" *uninstall* "huehuehue derp")

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 12:08am

players who are not even willing to read a descripton usually play the game a few hours only before they change to the next game (preferably a flashgame with less /no text as it seems its too much to expect someone to actually cope with the game he plays)

Those are true scum of the Earth. Because of this kind of "people" being a very significant portion of the market, game industry is degrading so much and so fast. ;(

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dala" (Mar 6th 2016, 12:14am)

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 5:24pm

Those are true scum of the Earth. Because of this kind of "people" being a very significant portion of the market, game industry is degrading so much and so fast. ;(

...and thats why i am so thankful we have allods with all its "filters" for these :)
(and while i am still happy about the "new" stats we got with level 60 patch i am also happy we get more depth regarding stats with 7.0; while not abandoning the old ones completely)

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 5:43pm

Aionwen

Professional

*though* i remember the time i took always this little descriptionbook from The Legend of Zelda with me into bathtube (adventure was so a nice description for this art of hacknslay) ... twenty years later plants vs zombies came out and angry birds was the megasuperduperhypertrendycashcowgameawardwinner

Those are true scum

thats why i am so thankful we have allods with all its "filters" for these

so we get only the persistent scum into this game
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 9:24pm

*though* i remember the time i took always this little descriptionbook from The Legend of Zelda with me into bathtube

i was too afraid the booklet could become wet or something so i always refrained from taking it into the bathroom :)
NES, cartridge booklet and packaging are still in grat state and look like new-bought
its pleasent to play these old games from time to time not on an emulator but on the real NES

btw kids nowadays often do not enen know what a NES is...
look at this video (usually im not a fan of this kind of videos but its interesting in this case)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDOZbvE01Fk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im curious how far currncy will actually go and where it will stabilize for the next time then, there is still a lot of questgold which will raise the exchange within the next month :P

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 11:21pm

this would mean this new player is not even willing to read their description where he would see a lot of the items permanently available in shop are not really great things
(i have also read of players which were like "omg so many stats" "tl dr" *uninstall* "huehuehue derp")

Funny you think i would quit because of item description and not because of the amount of pay to win items.

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 11:35pm

Aionwen

Professional

when i began to play i remember the zemcostume i bought for 10k gold was 10euro, now 10 euro are more than 400k... in three jears. so in the next three jears it definitly has to become fixed or stabilized by itself coz 10 euro = 16mios is just to much inflat
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!