You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 1:51am

why no one is banning account buyers?

Hello,

i just want to know what our community is thinking about this? I'm sure we will not get an answer from mods or devs, that's why I'm trying to discuss this with you guys.

I am personally playing at both sides in big guilds and know some of the accounts buyers. We talked about this on ts and no one of them is worried about being banned. Some of them are well known (<snip> from <snap>), but no one was banned.

Edit by Buuhuu:
Please do not report any players in forum. You can do that by contacting customer support: http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/5/

Do you think this guys should be banned? I think yes, because this is against the rules and there is even a special section for this kind of incident reports. I heard that some members of the community tried to open tickets, but nothing happend so far.

The main argument of the other side is: If the buyers would be banned, the game would die. But i personally think this is bs. This guys are just trying to find a reason, why account buying is not bad. The guys are saying you cannot bann this cashers because this game is living because of them. But thats also not true, because this guys are not investing a single $ after buying this account. The true casher is gone!

Please lets try to discuss this in an objective manner, because I'm sure our mods are waiting for a reason to delete this thread.

So what is your point of view?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Buuhuu" (Mar 6th 2016, 3:01am)

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 2:51am

IAmGroot

Professional

mods are waiting for a reason to delete this thread.

They don't need anything more than what your initial post is, unfortunately, because it is against the forum code of conduct to discuss ticket related material such as this.

With that being said, I don't really care about account buying/selling...I definitely don't do it and have no interest in it, however...I really see nothing wrong with it.

Please explain why you have such a big issue with it?
I always see so many people say "Oh my god...why are all these account buyers not banned?!?!?!" but NEVER give a reason as to why they need to be banned (other than "it's against the TOS"...which, who cares, really? :P)

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 3:07am

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Hello,

Quoted

I heard that some members of the community tried to open tickets, but nothing happend so far.

if you send a ticket to customer support and it isn't answered a long time you can write a pm to a CM like Mhuldoon or some mods so your ticket can be forwarded. :)
BAUA POWA!

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 1:49pm

The problem with this is that there is no consistency.

Whilst some accounts get banned. Like Xonaz did. Others get to do it as they please and suffer no consequences. When asked why, they simply have no response.

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 1:55pm

>50% of the players sharing/ buying accounts, so banning a few people wouldnt be fair.

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 2:02pm

i still dont get why some ppl care so much about who plays the account... noone can proof who is playing it and noone really cares, you play with / against the char and not the human who is controlling it...

and if its because you lent some gold and now dont get it back: just dont lend gold, its very easy

if this is still SUCH a big matter for you, i would ask you to molest support with that and not the forum

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 2:10pm

Well actually I wanna play against the human, otherwise I could play PVE, but since so many are doing it you would destroy the game if all ppl get banned.

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 2:59pm

Quoted

normally it is not like you know the player behind the char, isnt it?

well to be honest for many highendplayers its similar to this^^ we often are together on ts and kind of "know" each other cuz of this :D

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 3:03pm

if you ban ppl who buys accounts the game would be dead before any server merge happpend long time ago, im also against selling/ buying accounts (even tho i dont play) but it's very obvious they dont care about it, "gainz gotta be made"

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 3:50pm

Marco

Intermediate

For P2P it would be very bad since we buy accounts ( yes me too) to make Things go on and give them active or p2p interested ppl ist Business and ist not for self Advantage ;)

Taleron

Monday, March 7th 2016, 12:02am

Account selling...
Publishers get hurt,some players get butt hurt.

If this rule was applied to any other business it would be totally ridiculous.
You bought a brand new Mercedes but after a while you got tired of it and decided to buy a new car,but if you sell your old car Mercedes will take the car and destroy it.Makes sense...
Fact is,it´s in the rules and regulations player agreed with.

And then there are the blind bans.The only way to prove that account was sold is by checking IP address,right?
So if i live in England and have a house in Portugal where im originally from,and i play in both locations i risk being banned?

The only reason players get upset over this is because player X that is in guild "Friends" sells the account to player Y that joins guild "Foes".

Monday, March 7th 2016, 10:32am

Kurtcobain

Professional

Hello everybody,

if you could create a ticket with a list of players who bought their account, this would be very helpful.

Plz feel free to send you Ticket ID to us Mod´s or to the Cm Team Members.

Greetz

Kurt
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)