You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 2:43am

Krissta

Beginner

• "Krissta" started this thread

Missing outfit

I bought an Outfit of Prairie Hero from the auction house today and did not receive it in my wardrobe. The costume was sent to my mail and the gold was taken from me, but when I opened the costume in my bag, it disappeared and is not available in my wardrobe. How can I get my costume?

Monday, March 24th 2014, 8:23am

Nighttrain

Beginner

You can't find that costume in wardrobe I think (of all the costumes and not just the ones you have I mean). Like they "forgot" to put it in there. Write a ticket I say.
And everyone else check wardrobe first to see if that costume you wanna wear is in there before you click it.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 3:04pm

Krissta

Beginner

• "Krissta" started this thread

Yes I sent a ticket !! Lets hope they fix all costumes =) and yes I had to learn the hard way of click on costume and checking now lol Thank you for the info.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 6:17pm

Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language