You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 9th 2016, 5:47pm

Allods New Order 7.0 Uptade feedback.

I want to share my feedback about the tanks : Warrior and Paladin judging by the new talent tree which I had a thorough look at.

Warrior : It seems these guys will have CRAZY hp. (around 60% more than the paladin). They aren't going to block as much as before but their hp will truly be impressive.

Paladins : As far as I can tell they barriers will be holding not 50% of their max hp but around 60%. They will have better barrier management.

The thing which bothers me is that warriors don't seem to have any self heal at all....

Wednesday, March 9th 2016, 6:55pm

for warrior bloodlust has always been very important, but i wait to judge until i had the chance of playing 7.0 live & translated

paladin looks VERY promising if you watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7etiyJEsJY#t=810

Wednesday, March 9th 2016, 7:52pm

New uptade will be here in a couple of days I guess :)

Wednesday, March 9th 2016, 10:20pm

hopefully
i would also be very happy if they would finally bring the combat-armor "monolith" so i can completely enjoy my gearset

i think i read somewhere that in russian allods players got a 7-day classchange-item because classchanges were so drastic
this would give every player the option to find a class he enjoys most :)

Wednesday, March 9th 2016, 10:45pm

i think i read somewhere that in russian allods players got a 7-day classchange-item because classchanges were so drastic

Only those who bought collector's edition.

Wednesday, March 9th 2016, 11:08pm

Aionwen

Professional

i hope the tooltipps are CORRECT AND COMPLETE
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Thursday, March 10th 2016, 1:48am

Waffle

Beginner

for warrior bloodlust has always been very important, but i wait to judge until i had the chance of playing 7.0 live & translated

paladin looks VERY promising if you watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7etiyJEsJY#t=810

What is the red bar that is on the left side of their hp bar?

Thursday, March 10th 2016, 6:36am

Marco

Intermediate

Warrior : It seems these guys will have CRAZY hp. (around 60% more than the paladin). They aren't going to block as much as before but their hp will truly be impressive.
In German class changes part 2 there is a pala with 180 K live and a warrior with around 50K ^^

Thursday, March 10th 2016, 7:31am

Thursday, March 10th 2016, 8:51am

6m HP wtf
Surely dps don't have higher damage now. That is how power creep works, it increases tank's hp and that is it.

Thursday, March 10th 2016, 11:22am

What is the red bar that is on the left side of their hp bar?

It's Wounds from Anger (not to be confused with Wounds from the support debuff). In 7.0 when you have Anger, a percentage of damage you deal is accumulated in a special pool on the enemy as wounds. Until it goes empty, all healing the enemy receives is only 50% effective, the other 50% is spent on "healing up" what's in that pool.

Thursday, March 10th 2016, 12:10pm

Paladins, Warriors and scouts have a defensive stance that increases their health, like fervor would. But they don't need party members.

Thursday, March 10th 2016, 1:24pm

All in all Paladins will have

4 barriers with greater capacity storage of damage
12 % reduction to all damage passive
50% HP from aspect of defence
60% HP from other talents
3-4 cooldowns for barrier reduction damage/flat DR%

Seems impressive.

Thursday, March 10th 2016, 3:04pm

Marco

Intermediate

They dont need party members and lots of HP yeah finally some changes good for P2P ppl like me who enjoy crushing the bosses and enemies just by my power ;) hehe solo astral

Taleron

Thursday, March 10th 2016, 3:42pm

http://allodswiki.ru/calcnew/#!1!111....…...!a/B!a/B!a/B

This is 7.0 talent calculator for all classes! You can translate the page and talents will be shown in English though translation is not very accurate.

Paladins have a talent which looks like a red shield with a yellow cross on it called "Мастер защиты". It seems like a key tanking talent Description says this "The barrier isn't redirected 50% of the damage taken..." What does it mean by redirected? Does it mean that barriers will absorb 50% of the damage or what? I don't get it....

Thursday, March 10th 2016, 5:28pm

"The barrier isn't redirected 50% of the damage taken..."
Probably means that the Paladin will only take 50% of the damage in the barrier and the other 50% just gets removed without hitting, kind of like the skill they have now that removes a nice portion of the damage from the first barrier.

Rate this thread