You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 10th 2016, 10:46am

Securistu

Beginner

• "Securistu" started this thread

Talents restet

Wather of death should be removed from the botique. So that anyone will be able to purchase it with in-game gold.
It is stupid that you need to spent money in game to reset your talents. :(

Thursday, March 10th 2016, 12:53pm

I think the contrary, the cs should be only items like this one: convinient and custumes.

Friday, March 11th 2016, 10:47am

Wather of death should be removed from the botique. So that anyone will be able to purchase it with in-game gold.
It is stupid that you need to spent money in game to reset your talents.
Well you can exchange the in-game gold to crystals so I don't see what your point is. Either you pay gold to get crystals or you would pay gold to an npc to reset stats. What's the difference?

Friday, March 11th 2016, 11:08am

Well you can exchange the in-game gold to crystals so I don't see what your point is. Either you pay gold to get crystals or you would pay gold to an npc to reset stats. What's the difference?

There's a massive difference, mistakes are much more costly on the f2p. On subscription server it costs 8448g to reset your skills at level 65 and significantly less on any lower level. If you want to do that with in-game gold on the f2p it's much more than that and it doesn't get any lower below max level.

On the subscription server a new player who has no resources of a max level character can still do some experimenting with skills to better learn own class while levelling. On the f2p that's out of the question, what's more, he's pretty much screwed even if he misclicks or understands something incorrectly, which with the state of translation is very likely.

A new player on the f2p has much greater chance to "brick" their character.
They should definitely introduce level-scaling reset costs to the f2p.

Edit: Oh and don't mention the "free until level 15" thing. That's not even enough points to reach the far corners of the grid or bottom row talents.

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Dala" (Mar 11th 2016, 11:45am)

Friday, March 11th 2016, 5:03pm

but on the other hand it doesnt rrly matter what you skill while lvling cuz its hella easy^^ and at max lvl you get a free respec^^ but yeah why not i wouldnt mind making it cheaper

Friday, March 11th 2016, 6:02pm

Gramarye

Professional

WAIT WHAT?! THIS GAMES IS P2W?!!! WTF!!!

Friday, March 11th 2016, 6:36pm

but on the other hand it doesnt rrly matter what you skill while lvling cuz its hella easy^^ and at max lvl you get a free respec^^ but yeah why not i wouldnt mind making it cheaper

Is this post for real? It's easy up till about level 36-37. Have you ever tried levelling with runes 211 111 all the way to the cap? (that's what most new players will have)
I did multiple times, some of them before marks of fate were even in the game. It's pretty nasty even with a build totally optimized for it. Can't imagine doing it with a bad one.

It might be little easier now with Time Void but that's disabled after level 60.

And people wonder why there's so little new players. This game is brutal to newcomers, face it.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Mar 11th 2016, 6:46pm)

Friday, March 11th 2016, 8:22pm

Quoted

Is this post for real? It's easy up till about level 36-37. Have you ever tried levelling with runes 211 111 all the way to the cap?
actually i lvl a char with 0 runes just to test it and its childplay :) and its even easier today...

Friday, March 11th 2016, 8:55pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Quoted

Is this post for real? It's easy up till about level 36-37. Have you ever tried levelling with runes 211 111 all the way to the cap?
actually i lvl a char with 0 runes just to test it and its childplay :) and its even easier today...

As someone who just recently leveled up an alternate character without using any CS...I can't even come close to agreeing with you as it's "childplay." Unless of course you have people helping you with certain quests...
This game is really quite difficult to do from the bottom up by your self without help.

Friday, March 11th 2016, 8:58pm

It's either one of those:

You must be this rare kind of person who has patience level approaching infinity and enjoys grinding even at significantly below-average character power. In which case congratulations - you belong to the better category of people and I can only say world needs more players like you. :thumbup:

Or you abused double experience and marks of fate ending up near max level with almost no killing at all. In which case it's just a cheap trick that counts for nothing, since those double exp days are infrequent occurrences and most new players cannot take full advantage of it. :thumbdown:

Edit: Fully agree with Groot on that. I wouldn't call it a childsplay even with full knowledge of the game's content.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Dala" (Mar 11th 2016, 9:05pm)

Friday, March 11th 2016, 9:59pm

well i did it alone and i had to admit it wasnt hard at all O.o ofc you will have problems killing some bosses at same lvl.. but why bother anyway with it^^ just lvl a but more and you can kill it later on if you feel the need to^^ inis were easy with mercs and pretty much every annoying quest from the old days were made incredibly easy

on the other hand i played a summy maybe that made it more easy

Saturday, March 12th 2016, 10:45am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

on the other hand i played a summy maybe that made it more easy
Was about to comment that a class makes a great impact of the game experience as far as easy playing goes with 0 CS items. It also depends a lot of your play style.

I occasionally take too many mobs at once and die for it even with lots of CS items as I've misjudged my DPS against the mobs', specially under weakened armor effect and several DoTs. What I mean is, it takes a special kind of patience to kill gazillion mobs 1 by 1 and that's something I personally dislike in any game. Without any CS items, pretty much only healers and summies can take multiple mobs safely but that requires good build and a couple mobs as a paladin or warrior. Other classes in my experience are better doing 1 by 1 kills - some even with CS items.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Saturday, March 12th 2016, 1:56pm

yeah lvled with taking many mobe too but taking them 1 after 1 is also not bad seeing as how you kill 10 single mobs just as fast as a summy 10 in aoe^^

Saturday, March 12th 2016, 4:15pm

RE: Talents restet

It is stupid that you need to spent money in game to reset your talents. :(

since there is an exchange-NPC you actually can buy these things with gold
depending on how often you want to respec it might be worth considering saving for buying a sealed fountain of death + life to have endless free respec :)

Sunday, March 13th 2016, 11:15am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

not bad seeing as how you kill 10 single mobs just as fast as a summy 10 in aoe
Then my melees must have really bad builds as my friend's summy can kill 15 mobs before I have time to kill 7 on warrior - it takes time to run after mobs while summy only sends its DoTs all over the area. That's with lots of CS but there's hardly any difference between us in that as the friend has 1 ruby scroll more than I do.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Sunday, March 13th 2016, 1:28pm

One of my apprentices went from 1-65 over the course of two weeks, and he didn't complain once. Seems that most of the time people bitch about levelling is when they are used to ezmode gaming.

Remember the 40-42 patches. Levelling now is a complete breeze compared to back then.

Sunday, March 13th 2016, 1:53pm

Remember the 40-42 patches. Levelling now is a complete breeze compared to back then.

I would not agree. Back then you had fatigue system which you could use to your advantage reducing grinding time to pretty much zero (provided you didn't want to rush to cap ASAP). You could reach 38 with just quests alone and finish the remaining part already in the endgame (heroics and astral).

Is levelling faster in terms of time elapsed until you reach the cap? Definitely yes.
Is levelling faster in terms of raw play time? Hell no. (double exp events DO NOT count)

Key difference here is that in those days you were already considered endgame player long before you reached a point where your exp bar is hard capped. Right now you are not.

I never thought I'll be defending casuals and lifers, but the population fell so low... desperate times call for desperate measures.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dala" (Mar 13th 2016, 2:09pm)

Rate this thread