You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 10th 2016, 11:18pm

Pvm Build

Hey Allods community!
I am thinking of going back to this game. I have a level 60 mage that I haven't played on for about a year.
I remember being horrible at the game dealing much less damage than any other level 60 >.<
I wonder if the mage builds here are up-to-date with the game?
Looking for a pvm build preferably with explanations to learn how to play :)
Thanks for reading this and see you in game!

Friday, March 11th 2016, 10:15am

azalin71

Trainee

We will have 7.0 patch in a week or two.
That will change the game a lot.

I would recommend, that you took one of the builds from the pmb guides and go try it out.
Or try out that pvp build that Vendetta suggested here: http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=9817
That way youll get a feel for your mage again after your break.
Youll also be lvled up to 65 and got a lil extra gear before you need to lvl up to 70.

Besides that, your overall damage output is the sum of a lot of things.
Having a good build is only a part of it.
How prepared you are for the fight is another thing, having precast the right spell, timing the fight right, your choices of what spells to use in what situation, stat distribution, potions, cashshopitems, ...
Araanahn - Kanian Crusader - Warsong guild

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "azalin71" (Mar 11th 2016, 10:54am)

Friday, March 11th 2016, 12:31pm

We will have 7.0 patch in a week or two.
That will change the game a lot.

I would recommend, that you took one of the builds from the pmb guides and go try it out.
Or try out that pvp build that Vendetta suggested here: http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=9817
That way youll get a feel for your mage again after your break.
Youll also be lvled up to 65 and got a lil extra gear before you need to lvl up to 70.

Besides that, your overall damage output is the sum of a lot of things.
Having a good build is only a part of it.
How prepared you are for the fight is another thing, having precast the right spell, timing the fight right, your choices of what spells to use in what situation, stat distribution, potions, cashshopitems, ...
I see.
When you say 7.0 will change the game a lot do you think that there will be new mage guides coming once the 7.0 patch is in the game?
I'll try looking up the pvp guild you mentioned then, is it good for pvm too?
Thanks! :)

Tuesday, April 5th 2016, 8:16pm

Has the mage changed much since the release 7.0?
Are there any new guides for playing mage pve/pvp?

Tuesday, April 5th 2016, 9:14pm

The mage has changed a lot in this patch, i need help please with the build. Anyone have any PvE build?

Tuesday, April 5th 2016, 10:31pm

Mages, as well as the rest of the classes, have changed significantly with 7.0. Players are currently experimenting with builds to try and find the best one, so no one really has the most ideal setup right now.

Thanks to the Water of Death Droplets, you can experiment with a build freely for the next few days until you find something you like. Personally, I have only glanced at the rubies for Mage, so I can't say anything for certain, but it looks like there are at least two apparent builds: a Fire-based Support build, and a Lightning/Ice-based DPS build. Check out the rubies to see what does what and go from there.

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 4:46am

Thanks user_1104294, i'll try some builds