You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 11th 2016, 4:40pm

Fleurot

Beginner

• "Fleurot" started this thread

International Guild recruiting!

Hello

I announce with great pleasure for new and old players that the guild empire side of Evolution recruits players from all class / race / level, so do not worry!
The guild was founded Evolution in there a few days, and we are only eight.
Namely, the guild Evolution is international, so there is no worry about what to do about it: D

Get recruited you just need to contact Uranus or Hyron at stake and if we do not connect, you can leave a letter to the station agent on behalf of Ouranos or Hyron, the site is here: evolution.ma-guild.com
the site will soon be translated so as to what everyone can understand;)

soyer without fear, our guild is to make you moved, if you are a small level, simply ask us and just as quickly as possible, perhaps we do not have a great community, but we are happy that people can increasingly contributed to the evolution of our guild.
We have a mumble, so as I said the above, we do not have a huge community in our guild, but we know it takes a lot of both to bring people in the guild.

I thank you for taking the time to take an interest in our guild;)

Sincerely, Ouranos

ps: it was translated with google translation x ')
Pour nous rejoindre en guilde sur le serveur P2P, contactez Ouranos ou Hyron du coté de l'empire

La guilde s'appelle Evolution :D