You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 15th 2016, 4:59pm

Tuesday, March 15th 2016, 5:00pm

Hello,

You can check the FR one here : http://allods.my.com/fr/cercle-de-lequite-classement while they fix the EN one.

Edit : EN link is fixed ;).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Tuesday, March 15th 2016, 5:14pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Quoted

Hey Muldoon, are cheaters getting punished?

I have video evidence.
Hey everyone,

Apologies on the broken link, my bad (since been fixed), you can check it out now. Regarding cheating, open a ticket just like you would when reporting for regular play. Once done, grab the ticket ID and send it to me (or any CM) directly via PM.

Regards,
Mhul

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Mar 15th 2016, 6:43pm)

Tuesday, March 15th 2016, 9:29pm

Tuesday, March 15th 2016, 10:15pm

admit my fear just made you so afraid you dug yourself into the earth :P

Wednesday, March 16th 2016, 12:13am

Having those Russians abusing perma morte, glitching through the ground etc was fun.

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 3:04am

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 2:47pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Hey guys,

The top-20 standings have been updated alongside release of the latest news:
http://allods.my.com/en/news/announcemen…als-semi-finals

Good luck to all combatants!

Regarding cheaters - once again, if you suspect anyone, please create a support ticket and send the ID to me directly so that we can look into it.

Regards,
Mhul

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 2:52pm

Where can we see if we made the top 30?

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 3:09pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

would be cool if you didnt mispell my name and Intrepides name
<snip>
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Mar 17th 2016, 4:20pm)

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 4:04pm

Regarding cheaters - once again, if you suspect anyone, please create a support ticket and send the ID to me directly so that we can look into it.

Hey Mhuldoon,

I sent a PM to you. You can check, please?

Thank you

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 4:20pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Names edited and PM's checked. Again, please refrain from publicly discussing (especially name & shaming) cheating in thread as such matters will not be handled publicly. Simply create a ticket and send them to me directly (not in-thread) for investigation over the course of the tournament, thanks!

Regards,
Mhul

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 4:53pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

Names edited and PM's checked. Again, please refrain from publicly discussing (especially name & shaming) cheating in thread as such matters will not be handled publicly. Simply create a ticket and send them to me directly (not in-thread) for investigation over the course of the tournament, thanks!

Regards,
Mhul
what are u talking about exactly ? I just said I will stream the tournament and u will easily see the cheaters there am I supposed to not stream it or what lol I didnt even share any names Ill share the stream link agains so ppl can watch idk why u delete it

www.twitch.tv/dragonsvk8

u also forgot to edit the names in top 20 list :)
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Friday, March 18th 2016, 3:33am

Erwyn

Trainee

would be cool if you didnt mispell my name and Intrepides name
Intrewho?
/edit by Fayne: Please follow the Signatur Rules

Friday, March 18th 2016, 3:31pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

what are u talking about exactly ? I just said I will stream the tournament and u will easily see the cheaters there am I supposed to not stream it or what lol I didnt even share any names Ill share the stream link agains so ppl can watch idk why u delete it

Streaming is perfectly fine, welcomed even - but you're taking name-and-shame too literally. Posting a link and telling players you'll be streaming a 'certain match vs a certain team who are known cheaters' is a not-too-subtle way of achieving the same thing without use of names - and is not welcome here due to our rules, so keep this in mind.

Regards,
Mhul

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Mar 18th 2016, 5:16pm)

Monday, March 21st 2016, 1:08pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Hey everyone,

<snip>

False alarm - we're in the process of compiling the final announcement. Beforehand, just wanted to give a huge thank you to all participants for taking part and for expressing feedback here in the thread. It has been a fun week and we hope you enjoyed the event - if you have any videos or streams of your battles, feel free to share for all to see!

Regards,
Mhul

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Mar 21st 2016, 4:38pm)

Monday, March 21st 2016, 3:52pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

what issues are u talking about ? we won 2-1 I streamed it heres the highlights

fight 1 and 2 https://www.twitch.tv/dragonsvk8/v/55765738
fight 3 https://www.twitch.tv/dragonsvk8/v/55765909

have fun
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Tuesday, March 22nd 2016, 4:26pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Hey everyone,

The results are live - thanks once again for the feedback and interaction during the tournament, and a special nod of appreciation for the video of the finals. Hope you all had fun along the way!

Regards,
Mhul

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Mar 22nd 2016, 4:31pm)

Tuesday, March 22nd 2016, 4:32pm

Yuna

Trainee

Hey everyone,

The results are live - thanks once again for the feedback and interaction during the tournament, and a special nod of appreciation for the video of the finals. Hope you all had fun along the way!

Regards,
Mhul
so funny to see people with 2 sets of chars in there :D
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Rate this thread