Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Greatness Question

What would be the fastest method of gaining Emblems of Greatness without spending more gold than necessary? I was thinking of spending an evening completing tons of Tka-Rik trials but if there is a faster way I'd appreciate the info.

Vickie Lynn

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Teacher

• Nachricht senden

If you have chance to be in guild which farm wildshore you can exchange glyphs compo with coins to buy amalgams and switch them for emblems.
If not the case you can indeed try to farm tka rik cave but you ll need lot of motivation. Consider doing it during more than 10h if you are not high geared.

I cant see other ways (farming time void wouldnt be good for your nerves lol)
I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life

KomandoR

Schüler

Beruf: Amalgam Looter

• Nachricht senden

Fastest way is Anormal sector , + you get money :)

tiktak needs a lot of time, u have to absolve 20 trials for 3 amalgam and 2 emblems i guess and each trial may last nearly 1 minute in average, it would need ((320/5)x20)/60=21 hours to go with that to greatness, i did it for the last 70 emblems and i hate tiktak now more then before BUT they changed again some things with titak so its way more convinient atm and a bit faster as when i did, good job guys!

other way is to buy this new item bag of the beginner, withit u get some amalgam and 10k tradercoins so u have instantly nearly 185 amas.

farming coins by astralhunt would be good way i guess, but may depend on ur access to higher astral and u need to find grp.

i did titel mostly with bgs, its just more fun spending some days in bgs then tiktak and u get gold too.

gl
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Vickie Lynn

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Teacher

• Nachricht senden

@ Aionwen , you surely didn't see but he posted this topic on p2p section so no beginner bag and sadly bg pop only in rare occasions (e.g. after domi).
And for sure I indeed forgot AS, but once again (as Aion said) worth if you have guild/friends to go with.
I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life

Do alchemy quest, sell all the amalgam and buy Fabled Raw Material with the coins then turn it to emblems...

...Oh wait we're still in 6.x :pinch:

Would that cover the gold cost of hiring mercenaries? My gear is garbage so I mainly just have them carry me through stuff If I ever do any Allods/group content (I see no point in gearing up when the 7.0 update is near)

First of all; All good, time efficient ways of farming emblems of greatness need a group, solo farming methods are far less time efficient. Best way to farm emblems of greatness is farming amalgam via astral. Both Anormalous sector(AS) and Astral hunt(AH) are pretty time efficient ways. But to do this activities you need to have a good ship and at least 2-3 more people on this ship. If you don't have a good ship or dont have a friend or a guildie with a good ship there are some ways to solo farm which are time void and tika rik cave. I dont know which of them would be more time efficient but i guess there wont be a huge diffirence between them and both will take plenty of time compared to astral farming. There are some other ways you can do at ferris wild shore, again they require a party and a certain event going on. If you want information about them let me know.

KomandoR

Schüler

Beruf: Amalgam Looter

• Nachricht senden

Would that cover the gold cost of hiring mercenaries? My gear is garbage so I mainly just have them carry me through stuff If I ever do any Allods/group content (I see no point in gearing up when the 7.0 update is near)
anormal sector is different from Astral isles.in AS you farm chests and ships that provide you loot ( 6amalgam par chest as well as anormal particles which you can trade for gold symbols !) try to get into a guild where people can help you get through :) as can be done daily from 19:00 to 22:00 GTM , you can check it from the calendar

Don't think I can manage Anomalous sector since it's middle of the work day for me.

Time Void is tedious without a decent mount (by the by, where can I get one? just Astral?).
I've spent hours farming in this game before. I can do it in Tka-rik.

Time Void is tedious without a decent mount (by the by, where can I get one? just Astral?).

Easiest to get is Dog mount from Wild Shore, but you need a group for that. It drops very often there.

Easiest to farm solo would be astral magic carpet, just do s7 with mercenaries. You can get them for free if you wait in the queue for 10 minutes. It can still take quite a while before it drops, it's not that common.

You can also get lower rank mounts from Tep (r5 magic carpet), Great Dragon (r3 gryphon) and Nihaz (r4 gryphon). Like 3-4 geared players should be enough to clear those.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dala« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Oooo, thanks for the queue tip. That is exactly what I was looking for!