You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 6:37pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Vote with your wallet.

If they try to rob western people of their money, when russians were allowed to buy it for game crystals, just purely and simply ignore this offer. Make this "sale" the worst failure in terms of money earned ever.

Edit : I didn't say a word about the price tag. Sell is as high as you deem "acceptable" for our market, but make i available for ingame crystals. That should be milking enough.
This!!! +++ :thumbup:
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 6:48pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Vote with your wallet.

If they try to rob western people of their money, when russians were allowed to buy it for game crystals, just purely and simply ignore this offer. Make this "sale" the worst failure in terms of money earned ever.

Edit : I didn't say a word about the price tag. Sell is as high as you deem "acceptable" for our market, but make i available for ingame crystals. That should be milking enough.

Pochie, normally I would agree with you, however this is supposed to be a completely PREMIUM item and sort of a "status" item and therefore, not EVERYONE should get it. The only people that SHOULD get it are those that support the game through a physical payment. There are many other ways of supporting the game, however, the only way to keep the game going is for some people to pay.
Realistically, no one will win this argument, as it is completely opinions being shared, so I'm not entirely certain as to whether it's worth continuing this or not. However, that is how I feel.

Trust me, if I could, I would be all for it being purchased with crystals, as I already have $500 in crystals sitting in my account and wouldn't have to spend more...however, I completely understand the decision behind why this item IS NOT purchasable for crystals.

P.S. It would be really nice if we had someone supporting this thread and answering some dang questions......
You can't post something like this and figure there isn't going to be a huge blast of questions...
Why is no one monitoring this thread with an adequate amount of information to answer the majority of the questions?
:sleeping:

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 6:51pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Vote with your wallet.

Pochie, normally I would agree with you, however this is supposed to be a completely PREMIUM item and sort of a "status" item and therefore, not EVERYONE should get it. The only people that SHOULD get it are those that support the game through a physical payment. There are many other ways of supporting the game, however, the only way to keep the game going is for some people to pay.
Realistically, no one will win this argument, as it is completely opinions being shared, so I'm not entirely certain as to whether it's worth continuing this or not. However, that is how I feel.

Trust me, if I could, I would be all for it being purchased with crystals, as I already have $500 in crystals sitting in my account and wouldn't have to spend more...however, I completely understand the decision behind why this item IS NOT purchasable for crystals.

P.S. It would be really nice if we had someone supporting this thread and answering some dang questions......
You can't post something like this and figure there isn't going to be a huge blast of questions...
Why is no one monitoring this thread with an adequate amount of information to answer the majority of the questions?
:sleeping:
I cant agree and also cant disagree with you. Idk.. but tbh .. as a p2p players, without free2play chars, and 10k crystals which are paid with real money, on some way supporting game.. And now can't use them for this... I got your point . but still ... Many of us have blue crystals which are also paid with real money, not farmed or something like that...

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 6:56pm

Quoted

Collector's Editions

which of the items in the package will be bound?

Quoted

Omnificent Core Morpher (1 week)

Can I use the Ambrosia in this item?
Ambrosia:

Quoted

The owners of “Wings of War” edition will be able to purchase high-speed combat mount “Lightning Bolt” at a special price of 9000.

In my opinion, it is expensive

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 7:05pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I think everyone is going to agree with your opinion...even I, who has paid much more than that for certain items in this game and then some...think this is very expensive after already purchasing the package for $50...then having to spend another $100 for the mount? =\ It's expensive...

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 7:11pm

Achilles

Intermediate

Sub server doesn't have access to some of the items granted in the collectors edition. https://allods.mail.ru/about.php?show=preorder_700 Shows that the cheaper edition will give 30 days and no mount the more expensive one giving the mount + 90 days sub. And this is it, no scrolls, no class change just sub and mount. Seems a little expensive for 90 days and a mount (unless it's super fast) Anyone know?

If I were to buy this do I have to chose which character on my account receives the items or are they just going to be sent to random characters? (it's happened before sending bound items to unplayed characters deeming them completely useless) <<<----This would suck major ass.

What items will be given for those on the sub server in place of the items that aren't obtainable? Or is it just the mount and sub time?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Honestly. All I want is the pet and costume.
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 7:14pm

main question also, will the lightning coupon have a timer or will it stay in your bag perma till you buy the mount?

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 7:15pm

Well it shouldn't be different than a regular Lightning in any way other than the skin for F2P players. Easy choice for them.

For P2P players this mount can be obtained only from this Collector's Edition purchase and only for a limited time. Once they stop selling it, it kinda becomes "legacy". It's nerfed severely compared to the F2P version, but that still tops the next best thing available on P2P (Pegasus) by far.

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 7:16pm

Eddy

Intermediate

main question also, will the lightning coupon have a timer or will it stay in your bag perma till you buy the mount?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_825iNPu2gA 3:10
There u can see 90d duration for that coupon.

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 7:17pm

Actually it only mentions p2p not getting specks, tomes, tablecloth, and "color scheme lightning", implies we get everything else @achilles
-Macmillan/Aquaman

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 7:26pm

????

"The owners of “Wings of War” edition will be able to purchase high-speed combat mount “Lightning Bolt” at a special price of 9000."
It shows BLUE CRYSTALS, does that mean the mount will be UNBOUND? Also, do you only have ONE opportunity to buy this? As in, I can buy this on my alternate characters like my bank toon?

"Bonuses from “New Order” and “Wings of War” editions work both on the free and the subscription servers. Learn more details here. "
The "here" link brings you no where.

Also, does this mean our game is going to Steam for the 7.0 patch release?

Does this only go on 1 character? costumes/pets/etc?

So hard to consider purchasing this without so many questions being answered...
Great questions....Did you say 9000? Wtf kind of discount is that?

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 7:29pm

also maybe ppl shouldnt forget for the 45 euro package you also get 20 euro premiumcrystals so it gets less expensive in my eyes^^

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 7:32pm

I like the idea of getting an exclusive item, even on the p2p server. But I find the price too high for only 90 days sub, costume, mount and pets. I'm assuming we get costume and pets too.

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 7:37pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Way too expensive: 135 € for the better collector package and mount right after big sales for weapon skins and pat5 within same month - it's ridiculous. Not that many ppl can afford to put 300 - 500 € a month into Allods.

It's also way much more expensive for us than it was for Russians... C'mon, they paid 2900 blue crystals!!! It's 29 € not 44,99 € like it is for us! Could have understood 35 € but almost double the price >.> Since nothing will change the prices and I doubt they'll sell it for couple months, guess the pets and costume etc will have to remain as distant dream... Very disappointing.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 7:40pm

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 7:51pm

=====

Quoted

Collector's Editions

which of the items in the package will be bound?

Quoted

Omnificent Core Morpher (1 week)

Can I use the Ambrosia in this item?
Ambrosia:

Quoted

The owners of “Wings of War” edition will be able to purchase high-speed combat mount “Lightning Bolt” at a special price of 9000.

+

Also, will we be able to buy this lightning mount with premium crystals or just blue crystals?

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 8:10pm

Quoted

Expensive? A lot of players already payed 15k + bc for this (I payed 18k, for example). I would like to had the opportunity to pay only 9k for this mount..

Tá caro não... Muita gente pagou mais de 15k+ bc por isso, eu paguei 18k em média, quando o baú ou mosaico voltar, não vai sair por menos de 15kbc pode ter certeza.

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 8:20pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Based on this rate...should we assume no questions will be answered until Monday? :whistling:

Oh god, after watching that video posted earlier of the unveiling of this stuff...their lightning is only 4,500 crystals...not freakin' 9,000. x.x
We're so getting screwed...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "IAmGroot" (Mar 24th 2016, 8:40pm)

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 8:57pm

you also have to take into account rub>usd or rub>euro exchange rate ;p (although 4500 is 65$ now)

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 9:20pm

Lightning "regular" price = 18.000 - 22.000 BC (depending on negotiationskill)

4.500 BC + 9.000 BC = 13.500 BC
- 2000 Premium Crystals
=========================
11.500 BC

(+ all the other stuff you get)

i would call that a good deal, even if its only for the lightning

however if this is not possible to get with BC... ...and $ is the ONLY option its another thing ofc

Rate this thread