You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 25th 2016, 4:39pm

Blesnar

Trainee

Hello,

question ... about that pack... if i have many chars. on my acc how do i choose wich one can get it??
and talking about the sub. server
thx for answer

http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…74057#post74057
About the P2P server: http://allods.my.com/en/ce_p2p
so basicly that means that i will get on all char. BUT i can use only 1 time on 1 char... right?

The wounds will heal but Broken bones stay marked forever!!

Friday, March 25th 2016, 5:16pm

Would have been nice if people were allowed to gift this to friends who cannot buy it themselves :/

Friday, March 25th 2016, 5:29pm

Mapz

Trainee

Quoted

Omnificent Core Morpher (1 week)

Can I use the Ambrosia in this item?
Ambrosia:

I'd like to stress on this, this is the real question.

Friday, March 25th 2016, 6:50pm

question ... about that pack... if i have many chars. on my acc how do i choose wich one can get it??

Quoted from "CM_official"

Packs will be sent to all avatars. Even new avatar, which will be created a month after purchase, will receive it. We have only one restriction here. One soul could get pack only once.

Friday, March 25th 2016, 6:55pm

@Mapz i rrly doubt it^^ i mean giving a permanent morpher nearly for free to everyone? wow they would waste many thousands like this :D

Friday, March 25th 2016, 7:36pm

One question, i'm not sure if this has been asked/answered already, will the the Omni core morpher be sent to all players on the F2P server? i mean those players who do not have the collector's edition or is it only exclusive to that particular package? thank you in advance for the reply.

Friday, March 25th 2016, 7:46pm

One question, i'm not sure if this has been asked/answered already, will the the Omni core morpher be sent to all players on the F2P server? i mean those players who do not have the collector's edition or is it only exclusive to that particular package? thank you in advance for the reply.

exclusive to those who buy the collector's edition only

Friday, March 25th 2016, 8:08pm

Quoted

Omnificent Core Morpher (1 week)

Can I use the Ambrosia in this item?
Ambrosia:

I'd like to stress on this, this is the real question.
I really would like to know that too, plz answer us cm

Friday, March 25th 2016, 8:35pm

Mapz

Trainee

@Mapz i rrly doubt it^^ i mean giving a permanent morpher nearly for free to everyone? wow they would waste many thousands like this :D

not as much as the gain they missed by putting ambrosia up in boutique only after most of the cores expired already.
they would be gaining 12 euro every 2 months from each player who wants to keep the core active, sounds like a decent deal to me, considering those same people are paying 45 euro for the collector pack too, and some are likely to pay 90 more for the mount after that.
if ambrosia works on that core, pretty much everyone will be paying those 6 euro/month to keep the core working. if it doesnt, do u think the same amount of ppl will be paying 200+ euro for a core sale? i dont really see that a loss, coz it increases the pool of ambrosia users, should be enough to make up for that (i think).

Friday, March 25th 2016, 8:43pm

Nebe

Trainee

Will "vanity" version of Lightning Bolt mount on P2P server be able to carry 2ppl on it or no ?
Nebeski - P2P - F2P

Friday, March 25th 2016, 8:47pm

i think when the sale of morphers come up again many many ppl will spend 200-600 euros for it and then hold it active forever^^ but yeah when everyone with a collecttors edition keeps it up it will be a nice sum too... well would need to see how many editions are sold

Friday, March 25th 2016, 9:01pm

I have been having issues with trying to top up (and support just told me to try top up with a less amount which wasn't a real solution at all), as well as trying to straight up buy this collector's edition. How long is this collector's edition going to be available for purchase? Because right now it looks like I will have to wait until the Easter holiday is over before I can attempt to get this sorted out or find some type of solution.

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT

Friday, March 25th 2016, 9:02pm

freestile

Professional

Will "vanity" version of Lightning Bolt mount on P2P server be able to carry 2ppl on it or no ?

yes p2p lighting bolt can carry a passanger + tp like the wraith mount + maybe another skill (ive seen it in a russian video but i can't find it again^^)

Friday, March 25th 2016, 9:54pm

Nebe

Trainee

yes p2p lighting bolt can carry a passanger + tp like the wraith mount + maybe another skill (ive seen it in a russian video but i can't find it again^^)

ty m8.
Nebeski - P2P - F2P

Monday, March 28th 2016, 2:01pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Quoted

I have been having issues with trying to top up (and support just told me to try top up with a less amount which wasn't a real solution at
all), as well as trying to straight up buy this collector's edition. How long is this collector's edition going to be available for purchase?
Because right now it looks like I will have to wait until the Easter holiday is over before I can attempt to get this sorted out or find some type of solution.
Hey there - this was answered earlier in the thread.

Quoted

It will be active for a long time, comparable to the time of 7.0 would be on servers.
EDIT: Can also confirm that Ambrosia can't be used on the CE-Morpher.

Regards,
Mhul

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Mar 28th 2016, 3:15pm)

Tuesday, March 29th 2016, 2:19am

Quoted

Please note, that in Russia, packs have become available for Crystals after some time. We are planing to do the same. In case you want to buy this packs for crystals, please wait a little.

Will they be available for crystals before 7.0 is live, or sometime after 7.0 is live? I only ask this because I don't plan to level as the class I am now. :wacko:

Wednesday, March 30th 2016, 6:15pm

I just want to know if the lightning bolt will be purchasable for premium crystals. I know they were able to buy it on the russian server for PC but do we have the same circumstances in that case?

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 9:37am

I just want to know if the lightning bolt will be purchasable for premium crystals. I know they were able to buy it on the russian server for PC but do we have the same circumstances in that case?
Yes, it will be.

Will they be available for crystals before 7.0 is live, or sometime after 7.0 is live? I only ask this because I don't plan to level as the class I am now. :wacko:
It will be available shortly after 7.0 has been released.

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 4:37pm

lithrium

Beginner

Everytime I try opening my launcher, I get an error that says there was an error with the scripts, and if I want to keep running the scripts. The download won't start for me, nor will the launcher really. Any help??

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 4:55pm

Are you starting the game by Allods Launcher icon or by My.Com Game Center?

Since it becamo My.Com, sometimes, after updates and patches, i got those errors but if update by My.Com Game Center, it solves everything.

Try this... hope it helps..
Retired...
New life till 7.0

Rate this thread