You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 25th 2016, 4:08pm

Nyix

Beginner

• "Nyix" started this thread

what will be the best pvp heal class on 7.0 ?

Hello, what class will be the best heal class on 7.0 ?
MissKoala / Paladine / league New Frontier

Friday, March 25th 2016, 4:10pm

Try the classes yourself and see.

Saturday, March 26th 2016, 12:46pm

Please dont comment if you are not gonna be helpful. He/She just asking your opinion.

For the question i feel like warden but healer(priest) looks good also.
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Saturday, March 26th 2016, 1:02pm

Achilles

Intermediate

Please dont comment if you are not gonna be helpful. He/She just asking your opinion.

For the question i feel like warden but healer(priest) looks good also.

That was helpful, helping them to decide for them self rather than just jumping on the wagon of something that's op at the time.
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Saturday, March 26th 2016, 1:19pm

all class gonna be op in 7.0.58 !

Saturday, March 26th 2016, 1:20pm

Keep in mind summoners wont have healing spec anymore so.. It will either be plate healer or warden, depends which version of the 7.0.XX we gonna have. Regarding the russian ladder I think it's safe to say go Plate heal

Saturday, March 26th 2016, 2:01pm

Keep in mind summoners wont have healing spec anymore

I can't comment on the viability of it, but technically they do have a healing aspect.

Saturday, March 26th 2016, 2:52pm

That was helpful, helping them to decide for them self rather than just jumping on the wagon of something that's op at the time.
It was NOT helpful at all. She knows she can try them out and see. She just wanted an opinion. Saying something we all know is not helping. She ask a basic question. What is the best pvp class. Try yourself is not an answer. If you still dont get it let me give you explain

A:Hey how are you?

B:Yes.
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Saturday, March 26th 2016, 4:57pm

Quoted

technically they do have a healing aspect.

I havent seen any so far..

Are you Dalacora from sub server ?

Saturday, March 26th 2016, 5:03pm

I havent seen any so far..

http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!111...…...!a/B!a/B!a/B
5th row of talents, last icon

Are you Dalacora from sub server ?

Yes and if you are Gale from "Consortium" guild that played there at launch, I do remember you.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Mar 26th 2016, 5:09pm)

Saturday, March 26th 2016, 5:25pm

I am! Nice to see you. Are you still on this server? I have nice memories with russians from both sides at the very beginning. Are you member of Armada russian guild ?

I still havent seen any competitive summy playing heal spec in pvp.. Do you have any videos about that ?

Saturday, March 26th 2016, 5:34pm

Nandita

Intermediate

It was NOT helpful at all. She knows she can try them out and see. She just wanted an opinion. Saying something we all know is not helping. She ask a basic question. What is the best pvp class. Try yourself is not an answer. If you still dont get it let me give you explain

A:Hey how are you?

B:Yes.

Saturday, March 26th 2016, 5:49pm

I am! Nice to see you. Are you still on this server? I have nice memories with russians from both sides at the very beginning. Are you member of Armada russian guild ?

I still havent seen any competitive summy playing heal spec in pvp.. Do you have any videos about that ?
I did a lot of pvp too and never saw a summy playing heal cause im pretty sure it's not worth at all .

Sunday, March 27th 2016, 2:58am

Summoner would mainly be dps with off healing the only heal spells that would be useful without risking death to your party are Pancae, blood flow, healing injection and blood transfusion mind you they are the english words from the russian talent calculator the spell blood ties and cautery damages you or the person you are healing and so you got a chance to kill anyone in your party. for aspect of healing going full healer is quite possible but the question would be how good is it compared to other classes and their healing etc.

Sunday, March 27th 2016, 5:09am

Summoner is full hot, full dot and full aoe : so dont need to be genious to play this class

I think it's a noob pvp class (like scout for example, full dot and full aoe for... pvp and by definition in mmo non-cc dot and aoe are made for pve)

Cc of summoner is totally no brain and automatic : lurker cc everything without you need doing anything, same thing for neuro

Just one button to press : the fear :thumbsup:

When you are in difficulty, dont panic, just one button to press : the skill when you are invisible, invincible and +200% speed , you respawn after few second on the other side of the battle full hp : such a pro gameplay :thumbsup:

cleric or warden are more intelligent class, and cleric is unkillable in full cash shop mode.... :evil:
Best comment on forum history :D
Citation de "GaleAO"

I am! Nice to see you. Are you still on this server?
Use whispers; we dont care about your private discussion, this is not the thread

Sunday, March 27th 2016, 8:45am

KomandoR

Trainee

Use whispers; we dont care about your private discussion, this is not the thread
Why do you answer if you don't care :D logic=blown

Sunday, March 27th 2016, 10:44am

In my opinion, lacrymoza deserves a little more respect for posting another 108th topic with "full cash shop mode" "noob" and "no brain" inside, how dare you breaking him like that in public?

Sunday, March 27th 2016, 12:11pm

You enjoy complaining about class and cash shop balance, I enjoy hijacking threads. Deal with it.

Actually I am not Russian, but playing with those people in "Black score" was one of the two main reasons for learning the language (other being much wider access to information about Allods).

Yes I am still on this server, but pretty much everyone else from the competitive players of that time left after the mass ban wave. The server is just a desolation right now, nothing like in the old days. Breaks my heart really ;(

Sunday, March 27th 2016, 2:27pm

Yuna

Trainee

in 7.0, plate healers will be awesome healers in pvp for their heals plus their utilities.
a warden healer will do good heals but they still remain squishy.
as about summoner class, there will be healing aspect BUT, with the changes that will come in 7.0, summoner will be dps both pvp and pve aspects of the game. :)
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Sunday, March 27th 2016, 7:42pm

rozetri

Intermediate

Yes I am still on this server, but pretty much everyone else from the competitive players of that time left after the mass ban wave. The server is just a desolation right now, nothing like in the old days. Breaks my heart really ;(
I'm still pouring one out for Rasar. Best Pally NA server.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky