Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

29. 03. 2016, 15:10

saucethechef

Débutant

• "saucethechef" started this thread

Travail: Student

• Envoyer un message privé

Question

Out of curiosity, would anybody be interested in watching a youtube series like level 1 to 60 including montages in pvp and stuff like that. Also, videos where i talk about the game. Main focus of this thing is promotion of the game, since the player base is quite low. Let me know 8)

29. 03. 2016, 15:18

IAmGroot

Professionnel

Travail: Destoryer of all things you love

Yep. :thumbsup:

A few people have said they were going to do this. They started and then stopped. I'd love to see someone actually go through it all and show the world the true beauty of this game.

29. 03. 2016, 15:52

*edit* finally some lvl 1-60 action

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kurtcobain" (29.03.2016, 16:24)

29. 03. 2016, 16:02

saucethechef

Débutant

*edit* finally some lvl 1-60 action
can't tell if that was sarcasm, oh well lol

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kurtcobain" (29.03.2016, 16:24)

29. 03. 2016, 16:14

saucethechef

Débutant

Yeah that was me on p2p, thinking it would work out somehow, but player base to low, was simply asking if people still interested in watching this kind of stuff

Noter cette discussion