You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, February 9th 2016, 11:54pm

Marco

Intermediate

The PVP Screen of Anger Management and bunzy commentary are the only ones i am interested in in this thread ;)

Remember us.....

Taleron / P2P Insidious Guild German

Wednesday, February 10th 2016, 7:16pm

reeah19

Intermediate

obvious the naked one... :)) too bad i lost 1 hdd and all funny ss
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Thursday, February 11th 2016, 10:02am

Damn. I saw this thread and desperately went through my old laptop looking for screenshots from when I was in Bloodpact, but alas I deleted all allods files on it and didn't save any of the pictures. GG. The nostalgia.

Saturday, February 27th 2016, 2:29pm

Damn. I saw this thread and desperately went through my old laptop looking for screenshots from when I was in Bloodpact, but alas I deleted all allods files on it and didn't save any of the pictures. GG. The nostalgia.
Bloodpact, you say? I Happend to come over some old screenshoots from my time in Bloodpact. Not the earliest stages, but sure one of my oldest. Somehwere in the Open Beta.

Heres one from the good old Astral, the Verona farming (For those who remember):P You actually only had a maximum of 45 minutes to finish an allod

Heres another one from XAES heroic. At this point I really loved the game, still uknown of the cash shop hysteria who was about to ruin the game...

And a little later on when I had accepted that the runes where here to stay, some pvp in AT

For some reason PioPico (GM) summoned Gurloxor behind Novograd, and everyone who got close was effected by the dot

Me and my little warden crew back in the days

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "figgenss" (Feb 28th 2016, 1:09am)

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 11:42pm

Monday, March 28th 2016, 11:30pm

Old screenshots showed me how rich allods use to be. Tons of weapon, armor, shield skins. Now pretty much all same weapons until you get endgame gear.
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Tuesday, March 29th 2016, 10:39pm

Old screenshots showed me how rich allods use to be. Tons of weapon, armor, shield skins. Now pretty much all same weapons until you get endgame gear.

I actually have a gigantic collection of pretty looking weapons of all kinds with different, highly unique skins on my main character. 80 slots of my bank are permanently consumed by them. If you're interested in seeing them, /whisper me in-game @ Push, empire side

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT

Rate this thread