You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 30th 2016, 12:56pm

quick leveling and starting tips

Hi all,

At the moment I have a lvl 10 PSI gibberling (or 3 :))
I was wondering if there is a specific psi leveling guide or do I just do all the WM quests and time void from lvl 23 and on to quickly level?
Or is questing faster?

I guess it doesn't really matter how I put my rubys and skills atm since it will all change in 2 days?
Is there someone writing a guide for that already (skills & rubys in 7.0)

Thx in advance,
K.

Wednesday, March 30th 2016, 2:29pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Hi all,

At the moment I have a lvl 10 PSI gibberling (or 3 :))
I was wondering if there is a specific psi leveling guide or do I just do all the WM quests and time void from lvl 23 and on to quickly level?
Or is questing faster?

I guess it doesn't really matter how I put my rubys and skills atm since it will all change in 2 days?
Is there someone writing a guide for that already (skills & rubys in 7.0)

Thx in advance,
K.

Literally 1 thread below you in this section is ALMOST everything you could possibly want to know about Psi in 7.0 thanks to Dala's great research and effort.
http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=9925

Regarding whether it matters or not where you put your rubies for now...you're right. Since everything is changing, we're all going to get a Water of Death I believe in order to be able to change our talents for 7 days.
In 7 days you should have some idea where you want to keep your rubies. :)

Wednesday, March 30th 2016, 9:01pm

hey there HCL, I got a starting "tip" for you! gnome saiyan? :love:

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT

Wednesday, March 30th 2016, 9:02pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I'm interested babe. ;)