You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 1st 2016, 11:49am

Gloomy where are you? Come back... ;(

Gloomy is gone... We all cry after that lost. They tell us something about refund, but can crystals help for that pain? By the way, where that crystals? :P

EDIT
Doubts about missing goblin, here info from path notes:
Removed the following items: Gloomy Goblin, License for Maze Blasting,
Mirror Copy, Astral Transporter, Exceptional Scroll of Purification,
Mighty Scroll of Purification. You will receive a refund in Premium
Crystals for these items.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "nekozuki" (Apr 1st 2016, 1:28pm)

Friday, April 1st 2016, 1:57pm

IAmGroot

Professional

So they removed Gloomy goblins and gave us what...200 premiums per?
I had 10 of those things...they're 750 crystals each... How come I didn't get 7,500? :thumbdown:

Friday, April 1st 2016, 2:20pm

Tell me that is joke ok? Ther price was 1200 in boutique. If someone tell about refunde i understand that will be something near value. Anyone know maybe how it was at RU server?

Friday, April 1st 2016, 2:23pm

I had a bunch of gloomies as well. all gone! got 720 premium crystals

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT

Friday, April 1st 2016, 2:28pm

Pretty sure they were 1200 BC each, alas I got nothing lol

Friday, April 1st 2016, 2:53pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I mean...realistically...SOME compensation is better than none...they've screwed us worse...but this still sucks balls. :thumbdown:

Friday, April 1st 2016, 3:09pm

I know. Runes system is old and boring. Maybe in 7.1 you just remove them and give some refunds? At this moment im afraid to buy item in boutique. Ok always old items was less value after some time, news scrolls and other staff give more. But total remove?

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 11:25am

"Screwing you" might have been unintentional. Might be they just used the price of Gloomy Goblin from Russian servers for the purpose of this refund. But I don't really know how many crystals they cost there.

Sunday, April 3rd 2016, 10:24pm

Anyone receive an update on this at all? I had phonies too that are gone.. :(

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT

Monday, April 4th 2016, 3:23pm

Push notice that goblins from maze not back to goblin list. My not installed Phony is on list, Sparky and others installed goblins not. You all wrote tickets about Gloomy, or waiting for some answer here first?

Monday, April 4th 2016, 3:28pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I assume we'll never get the proper compensation for our Gloomies...so I guess I'm glad we got SOMETHING...

But yeah, spending 15,000 crystals (back when it was 1,500 crystals a piece [NA server] when I originally bought mine) to now getting back 2,080.....is a bit ridiculous considering I bought 10... We only got a 13.9% return on our items.

Take a look at this situation in a different view.

This is like us purchasing a TV from Amazon or Best Buy for $150 (15,000 crystals for 10 Gloomies).
2 years later they walk into our houses and take the TV and leave $20.80 on my desk and say we're even.

????????????????????????? That shit just don't fly bro. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Monday, April 4th 2016, 4:03pm

It worse, you buy for money (blue crystals), they leave bon for shop to some products (violet crystals)

In my opinion was better if Gloomy stay on list temporary not used. Always hope some brilliant person in future will say - that was good goblin, he give some fun in maze. I feel just robbed, in this situation.

Monday, April 4th 2016, 4:26pm

I had one phony and two gloomies and got no compensation at all lol. Do you need a required number to get compensation or something?

Monday, April 4th 2016, 4:36pm

No compensation for Phony, they will work when maze run again. You have him in closed maze now i think.

Monday, April 11th 2016, 2:30pm

Are you have response for tickets? Maybe mod can help in that?

Friday, September 23rd 2016, 6:54pm

Wait, we were supposed to be compensated?

Friday, September 23rd 2016, 7:35pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Friday, September 23rd 2016, 11:26pm

They're back?

I never knew they were gone! Never received "compensation" and they're sitting in my bestiary!

Saturday, September 24th 2016, 2:04am

Pochtron

Intermediate

Where what how why ? Gloomies gone ? WTF ?
I still have them in my bestiary - and I totally hope to use them in 7.2 maze, they were awesome.

You can't fire good people just because you don't like them - you need to provide grounds for that.
My gloomies served my maze well, I even would allow them a raise and better health care insurance - they have aweful teeth and really need some help with it.

Don't let gloomies run free out of the maze. They would turn Aidenus into a lollipop and Yasker into a liquorice wheel - i don't even want to think about the horrors they could do to real players.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Pochtron" (Sep 24th 2016, 3:17am)

Thursday, September 29th 2016, 10:53am

Really hate to be the bearer of bad news...

My assumption is that people could not access their maze, and when their goblins were not placed back in the Bestiary they panicked and posted about it. Then received compensation for it? Apparently Gloomy Goblins are here to stay?