You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 1st 2016, 12:36pm

What do you think about revamps

Hey guys I know its so early to have an opinion since patch is 2 days old I just want to see everyone is happy with changes. So far to be honest Im afraid to try new builds since I dont own any waters of death and they didnt provide any. Hope you all having fun.
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Friday, April 1st 2016, 12:47pm

Friday, April 1st 2016, 12:50pm

Yeah i agree with you. Also they make easier to play classes like mage or healer.

Friday, April 1st 2016, 1:10pm

im looking forward to discover these things; however the first few days after a big patch i always "feel a bit lost"
i guess others feel the same way :P

Friday, April 1st 2016, 1:18pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

My first impression as a healer - played the class since the very beginning - is that it got a lot weaker. Maybe it's my rotation, build and rubies but I noticed a serious drop in my dps... and frenzy is 90% useless... And I have 8 talent points without any clue where to use them since I ran out of useful skills in PvE unless I take heals which are mostly useless in DPS speck. Also I'm not sure are the 3 stamina rubies working at all.. it's supposed to buff 60% more stamina but I didn't notice anything.

By far, I don't like the class changes :thumbdown:

Edit: The effect of the stamina rubies has been applied now... without them I had circa 730k stamina, now I have over 1 million... Dps however remains much poorer. Probably gonna revamp the build and drop out frenzy completely. Also what Aionwen said about the old Cleansing Flame - it's so useless even if it's supposed to be one of your main skills now!!!!! Even with proper rubies, the cd is way longer than the ticks last and the damage the ticks do is poor. Also, the 55 yards ruby buffed skill range is back on being the lousy 40 yards >.>

Also I dislike the new way of party buffs and the limitation the specific aspects brings to all classes now just kills the variety.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gwiniel" (Apr 1st 2016, 2:17pm)

Friday, April 1st 2016, 1:25pm

Really i have my noob healer (26 lv) it definetly feel faster than before 7.0 but i didnt enjoyed caster healer. I hope melee and heal builds are good. I missed old melee healer.

Friday, April 1st 2016, 2:01pm

Aionwen

Professional

atm i viewed only Heal and Bard... beside druid i like this classes most not sayin other classes arent fun to play or weaker but they crushed my gameplay with summy long time b4 and im not reali happy with some things especially from pala, psio and scout

so, my heal is in HC mode atm and it sux a lot. im considering to skip this saison again for building the next ten privat allods...

countless tooltipps are missing informations like casttime, effectrange or target, cooldown and so on... allods as usual from its worst side.
they changed resources without implementing any addon that shows ur resource not only in the high left corner of a 24" screen...
i even didnt spec frenzy coz 3 rubies to cast what?
eternal flame with 6secs duration and 10 secs cooldown oO
what the heck is this teleflashblinkbullshit for? to rage all allys in pvp?

as intended in some other fred, for me and HC, i confirm that it feels like u have now just less skills/buttons to use more repeatedly and im NOT happy with this.
it feels like some dota browser noob game and not like a fantasy rpg, the aspectaspect makes it much worse, coz u cannot build ur favorit gameplay out of ur favorit class...

7.0 classchange is a big fail for me regarding just my own mainclass, i hope some other classes are not effected so hard in fun

the only positive change i cognize atm is that purify has no casttime, i was waitin for this just 3 years...

dear devs, pls consider to look some of this awesome very old vids on yt and revive the good old days when wizards had mana and a bunch of powerfull skills to rape whole raids, what ever u did since then is just a shame and i sense no reason to make such a mess out of classbalancing.
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Friday, April 1st 2016, 3:48pm

For RPG side wizard/mages without mana is funny because they remove resource management. Now only elemental forces but i can see why they do this. It would be hard to new player to manage this 2 at the same time. Well as i said before this is 2 day patch in future lets hope they fix some stuff to make classes even better.

Friday, April 1st 2016, 4:00pm

With a summoner it feels off now because in 6.0 the mana was useful for casting spells but needing blood/managing blood is a pain as sometimes you are using 1 attack till you get enough blood to cast and then there is the 15 blood required for ritual of pain which is quite a big jump and as i forgot to get the extra blood i need 4 more rubies to make ritual of pain usable so it is sitting there collecting dust for now. i like 7.0 but it feels simplified.

Friday, April 1st 2016, 4:33pm

I've respecced twice and I'm still level 65. I have yet to really do anything in Dane because I'm still trying to wrap my head around what's goes with what and how to manage a rotation.
(writing up the racial skills took quite a bit of time, too, but that's neither here nor there)

I feel like we should have temporary respecs for a a few days so that we can get a feel for how skills and talents work and we can develop roations. The changes are rather significant in such that classes that aren't named Bard, Mage, or Engineer (kidding, but they don't seem as changed as the other classes) are so wildly different that it's going to take some time to get a feel for them again.

Friday, April 1st 2016, 5:24pm

So far I've attempted to make builds for my healer and summy and so far I really DO NOT like this new patch. Summies needing blood for just about every single skill and not enough ways to get that blood really sucks. Why did you have to go and mess with classes when they were just fine before? I'm just very thankful I have the perma WoD on my two characters to be able to at least play around to try to figure out the best build for me unlike those who don't. Why didn't you give a water of death this time like you usually do when you mess with builds?
Another thing is the leveling rate. They made getting from 60-65 so easy and now from 65-70 is like we're back in the 57 patch as slow as it is.

Friday, April 1st 2016, 5:28pm

IAmGroot

Professional

60-65 ferris...was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too fast anyways. I prefer this method of leveling, especially with the massive class changes so it gives you time to try to learn your class before you're slapped in the face by end-game.

Friday, April 1st 2016, 6:46pm

Well they give waters of death so THANK YOU ALLODS :D