You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 1st 2016, 3:06pm

Nebe

Trainee

• "Nebe" started this thread

Subscription time - Wings of war

I have a question about subscription time on p2p and WIngs of war collectors edition

SInce i bought it yesterday and it should be 90 days as it says on pack, why i see that my subscriptions ends on 8th June 2016?

I think it should be a bit longer then that.

Ty.

EDIT Gladia : same thread here http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…&threadID=10477
topic closed.
Nebeski - P2P - F2P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Apr 3rd 2016, 8:22pm)

Friday, April 1st 2016, 7:13pm

To piggyback on this and reiterate what I said in the other thread:

There seems to be a problem where the subscription time from the Collector's Edition overrides the current subscription time, applying 90 days to when the original subscription time started and not combining with it.

I should be sitting at 119 days, but instead I'm sitting at 89.\

My assumption is that Nebeski had a previous subscription he purchased around 20-21 days ago. The 90 days applied to that original start time, and instead of giving him 110-111 days in total, he only has 69 days left.