You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 5:45am

so, anyone got a nice dps pve build for astral, raids etc. for 7.0 ?? i asked some of my friends and everyone says other, i really want to see your ideas
(sorry for bad english)
At this point I'd say it's too early to give a definitive answer.
May I instead suggest for you to list skills/talents you find confusing so that we can discuss their usage? That may make your choices simpler.

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 6:41am

spin to win!

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 7:23am

spin to win!
Why spin to win when you can completely negate the need for Energy and Combat Advantage management, as well as the entire first row of talents?
:D

Still working on perfecting this, but I may have just discovered a strange-yet-effective DPS build.

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 8:42am

Well i have to agree with push. Its funny to see what warrior and scout become. Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Uc0IXZ-D0Q

PS: well its for pvp but still enough to make me sad :(

-
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 1:17pm

Take most of the Attack aspect, blow/thrust increase damage, as well as vicious spin rubies and you will be good.

Warriors used to be op before hotfixes:( having paired weapons in defense aspect with your bleeds crit was @.@

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 2:48pm

Take most of the Attack aspect, blow/thrust increase damage, as well as vicious spin rubies and you will be good.

Warriors used to be op before hotfixes:( having paired weapons in defense aspect with your bleeds crit was @.@
Is that why certain rubies have the equipped shield requirement?

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 3:40pm

Is that why certain rubies have the equipped shield requirement?
Yeah they didn't require shield before and some rubies were changed between aspects I think. Warrior is still a good tank though!

Monday, April 11th 2016, 8:13pm

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

Hello,
@megamanx900:
In my opinion u're skilling to much 'unnecessary' skills, that either won't produce dmg or are only effective in PvP or as Tank, and u're missing some important dps rubies in the first and second ruby grid plus u're not in need to use rubies on increasing willpower in PvE.

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 12:42pm

Hello,
@megamanx900:
In my opinion u're skilling to much 'unnecessary' skills, that either won't produce dmg or are only effective in PvP or as Tank, and u're missing some important dps rubies in the first and second ruby grid plus u're not in need to use rubies on increasing willpower in PvE.
i'am bad at english so i reat this build According to my reading and what i want in my play

but if u can make it better hope pls do : )