You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 2:37pm

• "user_4084772" started this thread

russian server

hi is it possible to play russian server but in english cuz en.allods is having rly low population and this is very boring i want to play with more population and in russian server is very high but i cant understand russian so is it possible to translate it plz??

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 3:01pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

No. That's why there's European server in the first place.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gwiniel" (May 24th 2015, 8:46pm)

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 3:20pm

no you can just play on russian server in russian language^^ but if you play on f2p you should have more than enough ppl to play with^^

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 5:06pm

• "user_4084772" started this thread

not enought like in WoW is it normal or what ???

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 5:36pm

well you have more than enough ppl for every activity^^ so it shouldnt matter if you see 50 or 100 ppl standing before you^^ actually less ppl maybe better so the game laggs less :P

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 9:04pm

population feels high anyway, no matter what time you play there will be players around
as Bluescarlet said, too much players will only cause high serverload and maybe lag; and there are always enough players for whatever you want to do usually

otherwise, learn russian and play on russian server, its worth i would say

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 10:14pm

Geesus

Beginner

I'd be willing to help you out, I was considering the same and I know some russian :) add me on skype if you want

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 5:23am

play in russian server

hi . i post because i have a big problem. i downloaded allods on steam in russianversion but this f...g game doesn't launch !!! when i launch the game, a window opens and says something in russian language and when i click "ok" , the window disappear and nothing happen !!!